[Resolved] Cell Citc information not updated

N Dec 18, 2019

My contract with Cell C ended in October 2018 (2 years). It apparently my responsibility to remind Cell C that the contract has ended and I want to cancel it. I rejected Cell C debit order as I was no longer using the sim. In August I was handed over to attorneys and I settle the balance the outstanding balance. It is now 4 months later and Cell C has not updated my information on ITC. According to Cell C it is the attorney responsibility to clear my record and I must contact the attorneys and according to lawyers its the Cell C who registered me to Credit bear and they should update my information. I have been waiting for Cell C to get back to me for the past week now.

My contact: [protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Dec 18, 2019

Dear NothandoP

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding having your ITC updated.

Please forward us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za with the Cell C/ID number in question and your contact number and we will be in touch.

^NZ