[Resolved] Cell C — itc information not updated
My contract with Cell C ended in October 2018 (2 years). It apparently my responsibility to remind Cell C that the contract has ended and I want to cancel it. I rejected Cell C debit order as I was no longer using the sim. In August I was handed over to attorneys and I settle the balance the outstanding balance. It is now 4 months later and Cell C has not updated my information on ITC. According to Cell C it is the attorney responsibility to clear my record and I must contact the attorneys and according to lawyers its the Cell C who registered me to Credit bear and they should update my information. I have been waiting for Cell C to get back to me for the past week now.
My contact: [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Dec 18, 2019
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We have received your query regarding having your ITC updated.
Please forward us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za with the Cell C/ID number in question and your contact number and we will be in touch.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946