[Resolved] Cell C / Cell C Insuranceiphone 7 (ticket id: 201734) claim form

M Aug 06, 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

I have a contract with Cell C for the past 10 years. I am really angry and frustrated by this whole process.

I had to write an email to the store manager at Bayside Cape town as per below.

Hi

I delivered my phone on the 13/April 2018. Please refer to the attached Delivery Note. I was not able to upload the attachment? I am still waiting for the claim?

I don't remember the lady's name that assisted me. I do recall that it was a female lady (black) by race.

I explained to her that I had called C-Surance and was informed to dropped the phone to my nearest Cell C shop.

I started following up until I was assisted by Phumzile from C-Surance. She advised me to fill in the Claim Form and send all the info to her. I couldn't attach the document.

Since then it been countless email to Shane/team and they have failed to help me from Cell C Insure. I also spoke to Greg who had a long explanation from your shop with no solution ? Please investigate?

I have booked the phone for repairs yesterday. Please escalate!

Feedback from Cell C Insure and Cell C suddenly nobody could trace my phone from both companies.

Hi
Good day

When a claim is logged on the system ( 1st claim that is ) we ensure that excess is paid and a replacement handset is issued .

Once we have confirmed that device has been sent out for delivery an imei number gets sent to us from the warehouse .

Which we then update the imei number on the system ( this is the imei number mentioned on the below mail [protected] ) .

We now need confirmation as to which device was booked in for repairs only the store may provide us with those details .

Kind regards,
CELL C Insure

Feedback from myself as per below

Hi,

Who validates the imei number sent from the warehouse vs the imei number captured on the system?

Who validates the imei number received from warehouse at the Cell Shop vs the imei number captured on the system?

Paper trail where the client receiving the phone checks with the sales person at the shop and validate the imei number and sign?

If you can provide me the info above we would be able to find out what really happened. If that phone gets repaired I can be able to show you my messages when I received the phone from Cell C or when I started using it.

Good day

We cannot provide the client with internal processes and documentation for security reasons. Client is more than welcome to contact the repair centre if he is not happy with the feedback given. As per our systems and the c-Surance systems the document provided was the IMEI provided to the client.

This IMEI was captured and placed in a sealed RAM package which was never opened until received at the store, the received IMEI also does not pick up on any of our systems which shows that the IMEI was not issued by us.

Please advise the client that should he have any further queries to contact the repair centre as we have only provided the feedback given to us by this department.

After all these months my phone has not been fixed and nobody calls me or answers to my emails. I have been paying my installments and monthly premium.

I am so disappointed the last communication received from Cell c as per below

These are the email responses I have received from the warehouse and from our escalation department.

Good day Client

I have exhausted everything on my side to assist and I am not sure what further assistance I can offer to you.

We still have your handset in store ready for pick up, please advise if you will be picking it up or you would need us to rebook it under the IMEI on the phone which is on dispute. If you choose to book it in then you will be liable for payment. The repairs team will call you for a quote

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018

Dear Ms./Mr. Zondi

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding C-Surance. Please forward your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za with all the mentioned attachments, Cell C/ID number and you alternative contact number so we can assist you.

Social Media Team

• Updated by mholizondi · Oct 02, 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

Since I logged the complain it still not resolved instead my phone is being dispatched again to the stores. C insurance is one of the most useless insurance you can obtain. I am failing to remember my find my iPhone password and they are not able to provide documents of the phone they issued to me. It has been more then (4) months paying for a phone that has been at a CELL c store or at the repairs center. Does Cell c ever look at the cost they waste in sending phones back to the shop etc. without being resolved. I need someone more Senior to intervene people from Cell c never give any details of Senior people from C Insurance especially that "Terence" guy who only sends emails internally and never calls the client to assist.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 03, 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you or contacting us.

We will follow up with C Surance and advise.

We do apologize or the delay.

^NT

• Updated by mholizondi · Oct 25, 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like a way forward in this matter urgently. Its been (5) Five months paying for a phone that has been sitting at repairs or at the shop. I would like to say Priscilla Klaas has done her almost best to assist me with the situation.

I need a resolution in this matter ASAP. Its either I get issued a new phone from C Insurance on the same terms and condition of the contract.

Your urgent response would be highly appreciated

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you or contacting us.

We will follow up on your query and revert back.

^SM

• Updated by mholizondi · Oct 29, 2018

To Whom It May Concern,

I am still waiting for feedback.

• Updated by mholizondi · Jan 07, 2019

Dear All,

I am very much interested who is the person responsible on updating your website. My issue is still not resolved but the status says resolved? and I am being debited monthly without the phone. I am tired and angry why should I be the one following up and explaining the same story the whole time. Can somebody Senior in the organization call me and give me a decision on the way forward?

• Updated by mholizondi · Jan 15, 2019

To Whom It May Concern,

I am still waiting for the call or an email informing me of the way forward? Its frustrating to follow up on an open ticket when they is department who handles such cases? What is the Turnaround time to get back to the client?

Your urgent response would be highly appreciated.

• Updated by mholizondi · Feb 04, 2019

Your urgent response would be highly appreciated

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Feb 04, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for raising this query with us.

We apologize for the delay on the query that you raised.

Please provide us with the number in question/ID number and a number that we can reach you on.

^MP