[Resolved] Cell Ccell c insurance

R Aug 06, 2018

I opened my cell C contract (pinnicle unlimited) on 24 December 2017. Upon opening my contract I asked for insurance which I was informed was added onto my contract and I had to contact a number to give them my puk number. I was then sent documents to fill in and submit which I did. Every time I followed up I was told that they cannot find my ticket number for activation. I eventually got another one and was then told they do not insure non-cell c phones. I sent a copy of my statement and still had no luck. I have sent a copy of my contract and still have not received any feedback. This is absolutely pathetic service for a high end business contract. I would like my insurance to be sorted out immediately and not have the 3 month grace period as I have waited 8 months!

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018

Dear Roxette

Thank you for contacting Cell C.
    We have received your query regarding the activation of insurance on your contract.

Kindly forward us your previous communication emails with C-Surance, ticket number, contact number and your Cell C/ID number in question to [protected]@cellc.co.za so we can assist you.

Kind Regards