[Resolved] Cell C — cell c insurance
I opened my cell C contract (pinnicle unlimited) on 24 December 2017. Upon opening my contract I asked for insurance which I was informed was added onto my contract and I had to contact a number to give them my puk number. I was then sent documents to fill in and submit which I did. Every time I followed up I was told that they cannot find my ticket number for activation. I eventually got another one and was then told they do not insure non-cell c phones. I sent a copy of my statement and still had no luck. I have sent a copy of my contract and still have not received any feedback. This is absolutely pathetic service for a high end business contract. I would like my insurance to be sorted out immediately and not have the 3 month grace period as I have waited 8 months!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We have received your query regarding the activation of insurance on your contract.
Kindly forward us your previous communication emails with C-Surance, ticket number, contact number and your Cell C/ID number in question to [protected]@cellc.co.za so we can assist you.
Social Media Team
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946