[Resolved] Cell Ccancellation of account

I have been trying since early September to cancel my account. Upon further investigation as to why it didn't cancel on 22 October as was suggested by the operator, I was told that it had not been cancelled, but instead extended to October 2018. On 27 October at 9 in the morning I insisted again that it be cancelled immediately, and I was promised it would take 30mins. Now, a day later...guess what???? So...I phone again on 28 October. And surprise..can't help me today, I have to try again on 30 October. I think this is getting ridiculous.

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 28, 2017

Dear Ms. Tyzack

Please email us the Cell C number in question + your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

One of our consultants will call you to assist.

^NS

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2017

Dear Ms Tyzack

We have still not received your contact details and would really like to assist resolve the matter.

Please do not forget to email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.

Regards