[Resolved] Cell C — cancellation of account
I have been trying since early September to cancel my account. Upon further investigation as to why it didn't cancel on 22 October as was suggested by the operator, I was told that it had not been cancelled, but instead extended to October 2018. On 27 October at 9 in the morning I insisted again that it be cancelled immediately, and I was promised it would take 30mins. Now, a day later...guess what???? So...I phone again on 28 October. And surprise..can't help me today, I have to try again on 30 October. I think this is getting ridiculous.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 28, 2017
Dear Ms. Tyzack
Please email us the Cell C number in question + your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
One of our consultants will call you to assist.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2017
Dear Ms Tyzack
We have still not received your contact details and would really like to assist resolve the matter.
Please do not forget to email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946