Menu
Celebrity Cruises Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Celebrity Cruises
reviews and complaints

www.celebritycruises.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 154 Reviews

How responsive is Celebrity Cruises's customer service?

7 Resolved
147 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Celebrity Cruises handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Celebrity Cruises and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Celebrity Cruises has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Celebrity Cruises reviews and complaints 154

Sort by:

Newest Celebrity Cruises reviews and complaints

S
7:10 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises Still asking for refund Arrowood and Kelley’s

Booked 1/20/2020 #4688190 and the Kelly's
We have tried to obtain a refund from Odyssey Travel - Laraine Burns with no luck after she reached out to National Accounts Rep Jennifer Suarez/Account Manager Yolanda Shepherd. Called Celebrity Cruise and spoke to a nice lady that referred me to Monica Smith back in May 2021 who then referred me to April/Karen. I have now heard from April Celebrity Pre-Resolutions. Do not care to fly at this time due to the upcoming Delta Variant.
All we ask that this money be refunded as we all had COVID in 3/2020 and did not see investing in a cruise at the time. American Airlines refunded our money promptly.
Sharon Arrowood [protected]@me.com

H
5:21 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Celebrity Cruises failure to give price for changed trip.

Our cruise on Silhouette was changed to British Isles. We were then banned from Scotland. Not your fault but two destinations were cancelled and replaced by just one. We failed to go round the British Isles but instead went round in circles. Surely we could have made the trip round the British Isles or at least made another stop. You saved money by not making two stops in Scotland and saved fuel by failing to go round British Isles.
We have another trip booked on Silhouette at the end of September but as yet you are still unable to give us a reviewed price as this trip has also been changed.
Furthermore you tell us that the cabins are THOROUGHLY cleaned so can you tell my why there were belongings from previous visitors left in our drawer?
I look forward to your earliest response and trust that a suitable compromise may be reached.

Desired outcome: Reasonable price for our next cruise to include discount, explanation and apology

J
12:27 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises FCC refund

I have emailed Celebrity Engagement Center numerous times over the past year regarding the full refund of my FCC with no results. We are senior citizens and will not be getting our Covid vaccines due to our health and other choices. At this point with Celebrity Cruises requiring fully vaccinated passengers on all future cruises we are asking for a credit card refund on our (FCC Booking ID 7052804) because we will not be getting vaccinated and will not be cruising in the future due to Celebrity requiring vaccines for passengers. Yes, our cruise was cancelled by me 4 days prior to the Pandemic/Celebrity official announcement, but at this point that issue IS obsolete as the whole world has been in a Pandemic and continues to be. There have been recent cruises (2021) with infected passengers and crew. You can not hold our FCC money any longer as this will now turn into a legal issue that will not bode well for your company. Please let me know at your earliest convenience when I can expect a full FCC refund. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Janet Bartlett
[protected]
Florida Resident

Desired outcome: Full Refund

M
8:49 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises itinerary no notice change/cacelation

Please review phone transcription concerning my call to cruise planners and customer service on 6 July 2021. The issue is too long to describe in detail here. I would be glad to discuss it personally. Phone number is [protected].

Reservation ID: 1781756 Greek Island and Israel cruise. Apex

I was promised a return call on 6 July. As of today no one has called back.

This is the first problem I have had with Celebrity since we began sailing with you. Very disappointed in lack of response.

Desired outcome: On Board Credit in an amount you deem appropriate for the inconvenience you have created for us.

N
8:43 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises Cruise Billing

We had a cruise booked and fully paid for in 2020 which was canceled (booking 660557). A cruise for 2022 was booked (2934237).
The base fare of the 2022 cruise is less than that of the 2020 cruise.

For the past two months, numerous emails have gone back and forth with a Celebrity Concierge trying to explain in detail how the numbers on the booking confirmation were derived. As of today, Celebrity has not provided us with an answer as to why we owe money on the 2022 cruise.

Whatever help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Vincent & Norma Morris
[protected]@aol.com

D
10:45 am EDT

Celebrity Cruises Price reduced by 16% two weeks after I had booked.

On 22nd May '21 (Invoice date) I booked a 6 night cruise on Silhouette from Southampton at a price of £1259 res. no.1485319 sole occupancy. Two weeks later the same category of cabin, deck, same period (31 July-6 Aug.) could be had for £200 less ie £1059 sole occupancy. Celebrity are making great show of wanting clients to know that they are booking at a fair price. For booking early I have been penalised.
If I had not already booked two weeks on the Solstice (Japan) next year, I would not be booking it now after this experience.
I would much appreciate a proper adjustment being made by Celebrity.
In each case information relates to direct Celebrity booking.
Two phone calls to Celebrity were not answered after 6 mins

Desired outcome: Refund of difference.

J
3:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Celebrity Cruises getting information about numerous movement of reservation and where the monies are ?

orginal 450059 and 3942142 got credit for one of them and without requesting it was given a refund of the other. Booked two more cruises paid for one with the credit and was going to pay for the second with cruise credit which I was no given only 100% refund. ended up booking [protected] and 3286483. Now we get into 3286483 orginally was a 9 day cruise changed to a 6 day cruise by Celebrity. Paid 2188.99 per person for the 9 day cruise less? monies for a 6 day cruise Spoke to someone in Celebrity about up grade to retreat class they said OK and it would not cost any more. Upon review it was close to 3.925 more in cost After that time on 3/24 the sky suite was listed at 2, 699 per person using basic math I would have enough credit to cover the sky suite. Have called numerous time requested money numbers from resultion center no luck no reply. Have called additional times and response was I had receiver all the info they had and would not even speak to me. As it stands now I am not happy with Celebrity handeling of my reservations. This I will remember. I love the Celebrity Summit which can be seen by my past sailings.

Desired outcome: get this cleared up/get the sky suite at no additional cost.

T
9:53 pm EST

Celebrity Cruises Failure to warn

We recently booked a Celebrity Cruise that made a stop in Bonaire. Prior to departure our group of 100+ passengers was afforded a pre-cruise meeting to discuss the trip. There was an lot of time expended advertising future cruises offered on the Celebrity line which made me feel that attracting future cruisers was the most important item on the agenda that evening.
At no time did our travel agent, the Celebrity Representative who attended our meeting or the captain (during the trip) ever mention the Dengue virus or Zika virus hazard present on the island of Bonaire. The first time we personally realized the potential for infection was while we were driving around the island in a rental car. There were billboards along the roadside about every mile or so that warned of the potential to contract the virus while visiting there.
I feel it was terribly irresponsible and unacceptable for a cruise line carrying 2000+ passengers to "overlook" the need to inform and educate the passengers on the presence of the Zika and Dengue virus. This information would allow the passenger to make their own choice regarding any risks they might be willing to accept. Precautions or modifications regarding their choices could be considered sooner rather than later--(maybe even too late). Mosquito repellent as a minimum should be mentioned and/or handed out (just as Purell is offered onboard) when cruisers disembark from the ship in that port.
In today's climate of deadly viruses, pulling up to the dock and expecting passengers to be knowledgeable of all the dangers that might be present in foreign lands is a failure on the part of the cruise line. Celebrity is entrusted with the safety of passengers for the duration of the cruise and their failure to inform/warn is inexcusable.

2:43 am EST

Celebrity Cruises noise in stateroom

Depart Buenos Aries on Eclipse 17/2/20
We are in 2316
Woken every day @ 6.00 from noise above
Today we are docking
So noise from restaurant above started @ 3.30
This is my second complaint about noise of footsteps, trolleys
You had no right to sell cruise without warning
Celebrity is well aware of the problem
I repeat my previous email
Celebrity had choices
Tell or not
I had none
Because Celebrity failed to warn
Even though they were aware of problem
Your staff have been excellent
But the problem continues
Also during the day and into late at night same noise
We have paid considerable money for a rest which we are not having
I now demand your reply by return acknowledging this email and what are you going to do
Carol
Melvyn Langley 2316 Eclipse

M
5:15 am EST

Celebrity Cruises noise in stateroom

We are currently on cruise Buenos Aries left 16th February stateroom 2316, twelve floor Eclipse
At 6.00 am we hear rumbling from trolleys
Footsteps all coming from ocean view cafe
Although your staff who are excellent and try to pacify
The noise wakes us up
Appreciate that restaurant must prepare for breakfast, the noise cannot be stopped

Celebrity had options when we booked
Either say nothing or advise us that there would be noise from above and we should be aware
It would then be our decision

To say nothing we had and have no options now

Your staff have offered us a room for sleeping on 9 floor
And retain suite

Although appreciate sentiment

Not sensible to pay for suite with extra size and sleep in a normal cabin

This is the second night on board

We have another 12 nights of being woken at 6.00 am

We are so tired that we cannot enjoy the evenings / nights

Celebrity had an obligation to warn us

They did not

I have spoken to our butler / concierge although very pleasant and helpful

Their hands are tied

As ours are

The obligation is and was firmly in the hands of Celebrity

We have previously enjoyed a suite on Royal Caribbean Australia / New Zealand and had great time with no noise, total relaxation

We were about to book cruise December /January around Caribbean

But after spending circa £11, 000 on this cruise we have grave reservations that Celebrity is concerned about its service and obligations

We await your response by return

Not when we return to UK

This complaint is "real time " happening now

Regards

Carol
Melvyn Langley

5:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Celebrity Cruises process failure in directing customer complaints

Returned from Celebrity Constellation Cruise 31/01/20 - 16/02/20 where we feel we have a number of unresolved issues which were not fully addressed at the times of complaints and directly affected the enjoyment and quality of our cruise.

1) Enjoyed excellent food choices in the Ocean View Café for my specific Gluten free diet however for the main evening meal within the San Marco restaurant unfortunately this was not the case. On the first 4 consecutive nights I had requested gluten free bread to enjoy with the other non gluten free guests which sadly never arrived. I discussed this with the head waiter and was assured all would be corrected by the following evening this did not occur despite assurances from the chef this would not happen again and as I liked apple pie he would make me this for the next evening which again did not happen therefore for the remainder of the cruise my after dinner pudding was limited to ice cream or crème brulee following failed promises all would be in place for the following evenings.

2) We had a room that vibrated and the ?engine could be heard at night which was affecting our sleep I reported this from the second day of the cruise again following 7 days and it was not until the 11/02/20 Charlie on reception empathized with our complaint and changed our room so we could enjoy the remainder of the cruise. We feel that our quality of life on the early days of the cruise suffered and thankfully Charlie recognized this and changed and upgraded our room in an instant which we are thankful and wish this had been enacted earlier to ensure our comfort.

3) Most complaint is surrounding the processes and underestimate of the time lost on the itinerary as well as holiday planned around that following the decision to avoid Phuket and Singapore due to the Coronavirus (a decision we do not oppose) The main complaint is that reimbursement of the stateroom credit to be spent solely onboard was related to cancellation of the day in Phuket. However it failed to address the huge anxiety and subsequent loss of enjoyment following the captains announcement on the morning of the 11th February in the Sri Lanka dock (11th February in particularly as this was my husbands birthday which we had planned to spent the full day celebrating in Sri Lanka but this had to be cut short to allow the prolonged process of our rebooking arrangements to get home from an alternative end point this placed considerable duress and time spent on finalizing the flights. We had also planned a full day in Singapore which had to be cancelled.
The reason for the cruise was my husbands special birthday and we feel that reimbursement has failed to take into account personal effect on mind and enjoyment or time lost as a direct result of having to reorganize satisfactory transport home.

We have sailed with Celebrity Cruise Constellation 2 years ago to Asia had a magnificent time hence or rebooking following a number of cruises with Princess this time has however has had a number of issues which have given us a different and in some parts negative experience which I am sure you will agree should not have occurred and your response will be rapid to regain our confidence in cruising with Celebrity in the future
Mr and Mrs Johns and Pamela McNeice
pam.[protected]@live.co.uk
mobile +44 [protected]

10:36 am EST

Celebrity Cruises asia cruise

BEWARE! I am now a Norwegian cruise line traveler for life and will never sail with Celebrity again. Thank you NCL for your tremendous customer service! 15 months ago we booked an Asia cruise in the Penthouse and a concierge class room as well flights directly through Celebrity (our 19th cruise). With other cruise lines, you are assigned a pre cruise concierge to help plans excursions, flights, hotels. We did not receive even an accurate address of the embarkation and debarkation ports. Of course our cruise was canceled this week. I called three times a week for the last month trying to cancel the cruise myself so that we would have some time to book an alternate vacation.
Celebrity said I would lose 95% of the $30, 000 we paid if I cancelled he first two weeks. They then switched major ports of call a week ago and said if we didn't like the new ports we would not get a refund. They would keep our money and apply it at their convenience for a future cruise. Regulatory rules state if major ports of call (I.e. different countries) are altered, cruise lines are required to provide full refund within two weeks. The supervisor I spoke to said they did not need to follow this regulatory requirement. I am out thousands of dollars now for Chinese visas, airport and cruise port transfers, non refundable hotel rates, and no refundable cruise excursions. When I presented Celebrity with an itemized invoice for all of these AT THEIR REQUEST, they took 24 hours to review. After the review they said we cannot legally hold them accountable for these charges, so we're not going to do anything. I said we still wished to go on a vacation so would they be willing to at least give us a 50% future cruise voucher like all the other cruise lines we're offering. Celebrity said no we don't need your business. The way my family has been treated by Celebrity during this time of world turmoil is truly disgusting.

G
2:34 pm EST

Celebrity Cruises silhouette december 1-13, 2019 cruise - there are 5 parts to this...

Captain's Club # [protected] - [name removed]
I normally have nothing 2 complain about w/ my cruises. I would like 2 explain my issues w/ this past cruise on 1 - 13th of December. 12 night on Silhouette out of Miami. In our room and it was disgusting.Dusty, dirty &moldy. I lifted the toilet seat & saw mold on the back of the seat & in the bowl.PART ONE..

View 0 more photos

please delete this it was a mistake

7:14 am EST

Celebrity Cruises customer services

I expected a reply to my email which was sent to Celebrity asking for an explanation on an additional charge added to my final emailed bill, this charge was not on the bill I received when leaving the ship. I sent five emails none of which you had the curtsy to reply too and I still have no idea of why you charged me $28. It would have been nice to have received an answer to my query. It seems this is what you consider to be an acceptable manner to treat your customers.

Read full review of Celebrity Cruises and 1 comment
1 comment
R
R
Ron Chapman
, US
Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm EST

Fraud on the Solstice
On Sept. 23rd my wife and I took a cruise on the Celebrity Solstice from Hawaii to Australia.
This was a 18 day cruise and was special to us because it was my wife's birthday present.
During the trip we attended a Opal presentation in which we were told that the opals that were presented were Australian Black Opals. My wife fell in love with one of these opals. The opal was in the store on the ship and was priced at $2, 700 dollars. I negotiated with the salesperson and he agreed to sell it to us for $2, 600 dollars. I asked him how was I to know that it was worth $2, 600? He said that he would send me a appraisal. During the cruise I had asked several times where the appraisal was, the salesman told me we would get it on the last day of the cruise. We did receive it on the last day when we were docking and it said that it was worth $2, 600. That was strange to me as it was originally priced and $2, 700. I tried to find the salesperson but the store was closed and he was nowhere to be found. This was very suspicious to me so I decided to have it appraised when we go home. I took it to two different certified appraisers in two different locations. ( the appraisals are attached.) The highest the opal was apprised for was $600 dollars. Both appraisals stated the it was not a Black Opal. To me this is clearly misrepresentation of goods and Fraud.

I contacted customer service and was given the number of Starboard Cruise. I contacted Starboard Cruise on 10/29 and told them what had happened. They sent me paperwork to fill out. I filled out the paperwork and sent them the Opal on 10/31. I got a approval E-mail on 11/1. I waited till 11/20 for someone to contact me to let me know when I would get my refund. I E-mailed on 11/20 and was told that my photo of my sales receipt was not sufficient. Had I not contacted them they would not have contacted me. On 11/20 I E-mailed my Sales receipt. From that point till 12/16 I E-mailed 9 times and called 3 times. No one contacted me until 12/16. I finally got my refund on 12/23. There was not customer service from Starboard Cruise as I had to make all the contacts.

My wife and I are all most Elite members of Celebrity Cruises. We have always felt that we could trust the people on board the ship. But No more, If we had not had the opal appraised we would have been ripped off for $2, 000. We have another cruise booked for September but are talking about canceling it because we have lost trust in Celebrity.

In Summary:
I believe that the opal is probably on its way back out to the fleet to sell to a trusting passenger.
I believe that my wife and I were treated poorly from start to finish as no one seemed to be on our side.
I am out $150.00 in appraisal fee's and mailings.

Please Contact me thru E-mail or phone for more info.
Ron Chapman
rcdc@att.net

N
5:14 am EST

Celebrity Cruises booking

Hi. We booked a cruise in February with the 2 perks option. The cruise leaves in 17 days and I just discovered that the perks have not been added to my booking. Even though Celebrity acknowledge that the promotion existed at the time of our booking and we have no perks booked their response is bad luck. My daughter watched me tick the perks boxes on the website. We feel that we are entitled to the perks as they were a one of the reasons we chose Celebrity over other lines for this cruise. Suddenly we have to find the $750 we believed we had all along. We had been loyal Celebrity customers at Elite level. After this bate and switch never again

K
4:46 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises airlie beach, great barrier reef excursion provided by cruise whitsunday to the pontoon

My wife and I recently travelled on the Celebrity Solstice to Cairns/Port Douglas.

Before leaving we selected and paid for an excursion to the Barrier Reef out of Airlie Beach. Your description of this survey was glowing and described and portrayed the colourful coral you could expect to see.

After boarding a large catamaran we were taken out to the reef. This trip was approximately 2 hours. When we get to Cruising Whitsundays pontoon, we excitedly get into our stinger suits, face masks, snorkels and flippers and get into the water. Excitement turned instantly to massive disappointment. There was no colourful coral just a brown mass of coral! Brown, brown and more brown! Nothing like your website pictures. Nothing like what you described in your advertising for this excursion. Nothing like it! False advertising!

What really angered me is that your tour provider (Cruise Whitsunday) and Celebrity must have already known that there is no colourful coral at this pontoon location. Yet you both happily continue to take large amounts of money from your trusting customers, knowing that there is nothing to see at this location.( you see the pontoon is anchored in this location and had been for some time) How disgusting! How greedy! There are approximately 200 people on each of these Celebrity excursions, each paying Celebrity approximately $500. That amounts to a $100, 000 rip off!

I intend to take this matter further to stop more trusting people from being ripped off but for my part, firstly i demand that you refund what i paid for my wife and myself on the excursion.

Update by Kerry Moloney
Oct 30, 2019 4:47 pm EDT

As above

4:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Celebrity Cruises pwg, onboard contests and raffles

My husband and I just did a back to back Vancouver to Oahu, back to Vancouver cruise, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. I attended the art auctions and entered their so called raffles and contests. When they announce that you win a prize for a contest and that they are gifting in a raffle, there should be no strings attached. I won, guessing the price of the picture contest and was given a choice of a print, that was auctioned earlier. I also had my auction number drawn and won a print from that. I found that both of these so called prizes were given deceptively. They did not have the prizes on hand, and i was charged $45.00 plus an additional duty of $18.39 in order to receive so called prizes. I find this practice does not reflect well for Celebrity and that PWG uses these gimmicks to promote themselves dishonestly. If I had known even after paying $45.00 that there was an additional cost to incur, I would not have excepted these so called won prizes.

Paris and Marco Romanelli
[protected]@live.com

7:06 pm EDT

Celebrity Cruises lack of stock

I am currently on the Equinox on an 11 night Caribbean cruise. We still have 4 nights remaining and yesterday I was told they had completely run out of Corona Light. Today there is no stock left of Diet Coke or Coke Zero. There has been no Tia Maria in Al Bacio since day two. We have also paid for the premium drink package and the slush bar has not been open.

I have to say I am extremely disappointed that we have paid so much money for this cruise and the basic drinks I consume are not available with so much time left on board.

T
6:44 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Celebrity Cruises overcharged bottle of wine on board

We were celebrating my 60th birthday on the 24th July 2019. I ordered a bottle of wine from the server - Lionel Ricardo in the Rendezvous lounge. I selected the bottle of Red wine -cab sav and pointed to the one I wanted after consulting with my friends. I pointed out the price also, being $25.He agreed that was the bottle and I also ordered two other mixed drinks. The server brought the drinks and the wine.I signed the docket as I had every other night. I didnt have my glasses on by this time so didn't really check it properly as I had already discussed which bottle I was purchasing. The night before we were finishing the cruise I checked my account and realised that I had been charged $108. for the bottle of wine! I never would have purchased a bottle for $108.00. I spoke to the service desk the nest morning and he said that he would send an email and it would be dealt with. I have not heard anything from Celebrity at all and I originally sent this email on the 2/9/19 to another email address (cliente@rTravel) and have heard nothing! I hope that I at least receive an acknowledgement from Celebrity. The cruise was great and it was our 2nd with you but I am not impressed with the post cruise service!
In anticipation ...

Trudie Smith Mobile- [protected] Perth Australia

L
8:35 am EDT

Celebrity Cruises celebrity cruise 9-8 to 9-22-19 bed bugs in cabin 9000

Early in the morning on September 17, 2019 I noticed a bug on the bed sheets and upon further checking found blood spots on the sheets and an open sore on my husband's arm that was in the area where he had slept. After immediately reporting the situation, it was confirmed by the Health Officer as a bed bug. We were moved to a new cabin, our clothes were laundered and our suitcases were cleaned. Although I requested credit for the current cruise, all we were offered was a $750/PP credit for a future cruise.

This was our first Celebrity Cruise after sailing on many other Carnival, Royal Carribean and Princess ships. Never have we ever encountered bed bugs on home, in a hotel or at home. We would be very concerned about ever cruising with Celebrity again.

The rest of the cruise was almost ruined as we were stressed over finding more bed bugs.

Please refund the cost of our cruise which was over $6000. If you need a copy of our invoice please let me know and I can forward it to you.

Celebrity Cruises In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Celebrity Cruises is a top-notch cruise line that offers a truly exceptional experience. From the moment you step onboard, you'll be treated to luxury, comfort, and outstanding service.

Cruise Destinations: Celebrity Cruises offers a wide range of destinations to choose from, including popular spots like the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, and the Mediterranean. Whether you're looking for a tropical getaway or a cultural adventure, you'll find the perfect destination for your next cruise.

Ship Quality and Amenities: The ships in the Celebrity Cruises fleet are modern, elegant, and well-maintained. They offer a variety of amenities, including spacious cabins, luxurious spas, fitness centers, and multiple dining options. You'll feel like you're staying in a five-star hotel while at sea.

Onboard Activities and Entertainment: There is never a dull moment on a Celebrity Cruises ship. From live shows and musical performances to cooking demonstrations and wine tastings, there is something for everyone to enjoy. You can also participate in a variety of activities, such as yoga classes, trivia contests, and dance lessons.

Dining Options and Quality: Celebrity Cruises is known for its exceptional dining options. From gourmet restaurants to casual cafes, there is a wide variety of cuisines to choose from. The quality of the food is outstanding, and the service is impeccable.

Customer Service and Staff: The staff on Celebrity Cruises ships are friendly, attentive, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. From the moment you step onboard, you'll be treated like a VIP.

Pricing and Value for Money: While Celebrity Cruises may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, the value for money is undeniable. The level of service, quality of amenities, and overall experience make it worth every penny.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process with Celebrity Cruises is seamless and user-friendly. Their website is easy to navigate, and their customer service team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

Itinerary Planning and Flexibility: Celebrity Cruises offers a variety of itineraries to suit different preferences and interests. Whether you prefer a relaxing cruise or an action-packed adventure, you'll find an itinerary that meets your needs. They also offer flexibility in terms of onboard activities and dining options.

Safety and Security Measures: Celebrity Cruises prioritizes the safety and security of its passengers. They have strict protocols in place to ensure a safe and secure environment onboard their ships.

Environmental Sustainability Initiatives: Celebrity Cruises is committed to environmental sustainability. They have implemented various initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint, including using advanced wastewater treatment systems and implementing energy-efficient technologies.

Accessibility for Individuals with Disabilities: Celebrity Cruises strives to provide a comfortable and accessible experience for individuals with disabilities. Their ships are equipped with accessible cabins, ramps, and elevators to ensure that everyone can enjoy their cruise.

Onshore Excursions and Port Experiences: Celebrity Cruises offers a wide range of onshore excursions and port experiences. Whether you want to explore historical landmarks, go on a thrilling adventure, or simply relax on a beautiful beach, there is an excursion for every interest.

Loyalty Program and Benefits: Celebrity Cruises offers a loyalty program that rewards frequent cruisers with exclusive benefits, such as priority boarding, onboard credits, and special discounts. It's a great way to enhance your cruise experience.

Communication and Information Provision: Celebrity Cruises provides clear and timely communication throughout the booking process and during the cruise. They keep passengers informed about itinerary changes, onboard activities, and any other important information.

Cleanliness and Hygiene Standards: Celebrity Cruises maintains high cleanliness and hygiene standards onboard their ships. They have rigorous cleaning protocols in place to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for passengers.

Onboard Health and Medical Facilities: Celebrity Cruises has well-equipped medical facilities onboard their ships, staffed by qualified medical professionals. They are prepared to handle any medical emergencies that may arise during the cruise.

Family-Friendly Features and Services: Celebrity Cruises offers a variety of family-friendly features and services, including dedicated kids' clubs, family-friendly dining options, and age-appropriate onboard activities. It's a great choice for a family vacation.

Special Events and Celebrations: Celebrity Cruises knows how to celebrate special occasions. Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or honeymoon, they offer special packages and services to make your celebration unforgettable.

Complaint Resolution and Customer Satisfaction: Celebrity Cruises takes customer satisfaction seriously. If you have any complaints or concerns during your cruise, their dedicated customer service team will work to resolve them promptly and ensure that you have a positive experience.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Celebrity Cruises customer service

Phone numbers

1800 932 611 1800 754 500 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Celebrity Cruises?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Celebrity Cruises Customer Service. Initial Celebrity Cruises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Celebrity Cruises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Celebrity Cruises. Discuss the issues you have had with Celebrity Cruises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.