Cash Crusadersrefund

My name is Napo. I send my brother to buy a second hand power amplifier at cash crusaders diepkloof in soweto on 28 November 2017. I wanted either hybrid or berhinger amplifier, my brother couldn't find one. He was advised to take the new dixon one for R2400.00. When finding out that he bought the dixon, i immediately told him to take as i previously had the bad experience with that brand. He returned it on the 29th of Nov 2017 and was told he will never get a refund rather anything of the same value. The amp was never used, it was returned in the original packaging We went to the store and demanded to speak to the manager who refused to see us and referred us the lady called Habiba. She still reiterate that they dont give out refunds. After many visits to the store, i decided to call their complaints department at headoffices. I spoke to serveral ladies Thembi who promised to solve my query. Never go a call back. I called and requested the manager, the guy by the name lodwyk promised to sort out the query. He told us to go to the store all has been cleared. We went to store, they said they never recieved instructions from lodwyk. I called him and even send him a shot message. He never came back to me. This has been going on from November to date. I send him another message today he didn't respond. This is how cash crusaders work. I have lost a lot not only money but time as well. I never again buy any thing there and will continue to ensure that they pay for this.

Regards