Carnival Cruise Linescarnival magic

Cruise date 9-14/9-23. Mold and must throughout the ship. Cockroaches (dead and alive ) in our room. The sewer kept backing up in the shower while we were showering. A/c was not working properly and the water on the ship had a musty taste. Septic smell was overwhelming. 8 out of 8 of us got sick. 2 have been tested for legionnaires disease and 1 for toxic mold syndrome. Have been home a week and we are still suffering with breathing issues from the mold on this ship. This was not how I planned on spending my 30th anniversary. Have contacted the BBB, carnival, and other venues. Carnival confirmed the mold and a/c issues in my room so they knew about it and still booked the room anyway. I want a full refund.

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Thank you for posting your concerns.

I’m very sorry to hear of your experience and I’d like to extend my personal apologies for the situations you’ve described.

In reviewing your complaint, I see that you’ve already communicated with Lissette and Alfred in our Guest Care Department, and these matters were addressed. Any time our guests return home with less that pleasant memories, it is of great concern to us. We truly regret your impression from this cruise was so unfavorable and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s on its way to the relevant departments, as part of our drive for continuous improvement.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for your disappointment and hope we have the opportunity to win back your confidence on a future cruise.

Sincerely,