[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linesrefund

Booking number 5GP2K3 Due to unforeseen circumstances and losing my job I am having to cancel my 02/2018 cruise on the Carnival Dream for myself and our kids. I was advised to send in a complaint so that I can be contacted to get my additional money back which is $500 and for my children and I we really need that at this time. I was only given a partial refund and I'm in desperate need of the rest. Please have someone contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to further discuss so I can get a rebuke refund of what I have paid.

Thanks,
Stacy

• Resolution Statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Oct 19, 2017

Dear Mrs. Taylor,

We are sorry to hear of the circumstances which have lead for you and your family to have to cancel your cruise. In order to review your request you most provide supporting documentation to [protected]@carnival.com. Make sure to provide your booking number on all correspondence in order to not delay any responses. Because of the recent Hurricanes please allow us time to respond to your request as it may take a little while longer than usual.

Sincerely,