[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — refund
Booking number 5GP2K3 Due to unforeseen circumstances and losing my job I am having to cancel my 02/2018 cruise on the Carnival Dream for myself and our kids. I was advised to send in a complaint so that I can be contacted to get my additional money back which is $500 and for my children and I we really need that at this time. I was only given a partial refund and I'm in desperate need of the rest. Please have someone contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to further discuss so I can get a rebuke refund of what I have paid.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Oct 19, 2017
Dear Mrs. Taylor,
We are sorry to hear of the circumstances which have lead for you and your family to have to cancel your cruise. In order to review your request you most provide supporting documentation to [protected]@carnival.com. Make sure to provide your booking number on all correspondence in order to not delay any responses. Because of the recent Hurricanes please allow us time to respond to your request as it may take a little while longer than usual.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer