[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lineser needed aboard ship, charged for medical services

F Sep 11, 2018

SILP-SS-IS-[protected]-2 Carnival Inspiration 06/01/2018 2TGJ09 R137
I needed ER services after dialing 911 it took over an 1hr to get any assistance. I was charged for the "services". After complaining on the lack of service the below was sent "We truly regret Ms. Mendez's impression from this cruise was so unfavorable. While we too share in her disappointment for the issues she experienced, regrettably there is no compensation. We hope we have the opportunity to win back her confidence on a future Carnival cruise"

• Updated by FlowerPower1 · Sep 11, 2018

I contacted the BBB and the executives stated that there is no compensation for my injuries and they would like to see me back aboard their ship, all the below emails are the " caring" executives that just take your money after the worse trip ever and expect you to come back. Send all your complains to the below emails to take a stand against companies that treat their guest and guest that are Veterans so poorly, take their money and after they take your money don't care about what you think of them!

'[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]''[email protected]'

• Carnival Cruise Lines's response · Sep 12, 2018

Dear Ms. Mendez,

Thank you for posting your concerns.

I’m sorry you remain displeased despite our best efforts to address your concerns and truly regret we cannot come to an agreement. I want to assure you that we have given careful consideration to the matters you’ve brought to our attention and truly regret your continued disappointment.

I take this opportunity to reiterate the sincere apologies previously expressed and leave you with our very best wishes.

Sincerely,