[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — er needed aboard ship, charged for medical services
SILP-SS-IS-[protected]-2 Carnival Inspiration 06/01/2018 2TGJ09 R137
I needed ER services after dialing 911 it took over an 1hr to get any assistance. I was charged for the "services". After complaining on the lack of service the below was sent "We truly regret Ms. Mendez's impression from this cruise was so unfavorable. While we too share in her disappointment for the issues she experienced, regrettably there is no compensation. We hope we have the opportunity to win back her confidence on a future Carnival cruise"
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer