Careemunethical and unprofessional behavior of captain

M

This complaint is about the Careem Captain Tajammul Abbas having car Blue Daihatsu Mira, Registration # BJB 318 and the cellular # [protected].

I booked a Careem ride from F.B. Area, Block 20 to F.B. Area, Block 10 today June 28, 2017 around 01:00 p.m. upon receiving the details of captain as detailed at para 1 above. I called on his number and asked his where about, I responded “I am close to your area and you have to come across the road( Shahr-e-Pakistan), else I’ll have to take a turn”, I said that Careem has to come to your door step, that’s what Careem is for, and the Client doesnot have to walk to main roads. (Please note that this was not my first ride with Careem and never had I encountered with a Captain with this behavior).

The location that I clicked was 1 min away from my house. The Captain refused that he’s only allowed to come to the pin point and he will not come to my doorstep.

Seeing his weird attitude, I immediately called Careem helpline (refer screen shot having time 1:13 pm), told that lady about the unreasonable behavior extended by Careem captain and requested her to change the Captain. She told me not to worry and that she will give me another Captain soon. That was quite vague to me as I had to visit someone that time only, I said the same to her with how soon will it be 10 hours or two hours, unfortunately there was no satisfactory response.

From then, I waited for new ride, but was startled to see intimation about the same Captain. Then I received the message that your Careem captain is here (refer screen shot having text messages at 1:23 pm), I immediately called the Careem helpline (refer screen shot having time 1:23 pm) to ask about this strange pattern of service, when I was assured that the captain will be changed then how come that Captain is approaching me. They said that you are to follow-up with the Captain, I was rude enough to said that where should I look for him, in whole Karachi, when he already had refused me to come to my gate. There was no satisfactory response for me. I think Careem people were expecting me to cancel the ride so that they won’t be blamed for their unethical and unprofessional service, that I didn’t.

Well, after hanging up the call I traced that driver (refer screen shot having time 1:33 pm), he said that he was outside my gate, I immediately left for outside, where he misbehaved a lot with me stating that he was not my personal driver. Indeed, he was not, otherwise I would have fired him, besides, he argued that the doorstep is the pin point, instead of admitting his mistake. (please note that misbehavior with a female is not by the law in Islamic republic of Pakistan and is counted as an offence, and the series of my telephonic calls to your helpline and the ride with the same driver means that Careem has backed this nonsense.

To my surprise, this Captain said me that since you are Syed that is why I have not cancelled your ride, otherwise I would have done that and you had to bear that. Is Careem riding on this Burham and Shoodar concept??? Please stop this intolerable behavior, Pakistan already has enough of it.

I called twice again to the call center and told the agents that if they did not have any other driver they could have informed me, so that I would have availed Uber or have made another arrangement (refer screen shot having time 1:37 pm and 1:47 pm)

Above and beyond this, at the end of the ride the Captain charged me waiting charges of Rs.50, its not the amount that matters, it’s the matter of my respect and I have found this a deliberate act of disgracing me as despite of the complaint of Captain’s attitude, I had to bear with him

I need an answer to all my queries as to why Careem agents did not provide me a better Captain despite my constant complaints and how did that man charged me for waiting, when I am supposed to sue the Captain and the company for disgracing me

• Updated by IFTIKHAR0000 · Nov 02, 2017

My device is blocked by careem may i know the reason

• Updated by Uzzam · Mar 05, 2018

Sir I forgot my call phone yesterday in Careem car please contact me for its recovery as I tried on call centre number but wasn’t connected. Cantact me @[protected]

• Updated by Khawaja mazin · May 31, 2018

Plz unblocked my careem app ..

• Updated by Khawaja mazin · Jun 25, 2018

I m using carrem app since 4 to 5 months .. i booked ride but i m nt satisfied from those cars i cancelled ride 4 to 5 times n suddenly my app is blocked kindly unblocked my app i m daily user of careem ..if u dont unblocked me tell me the reason..
    Thanx
    Khawaja Mazin
    [email protected]
    [protected]

• Ju
    Julius Ashfaq Nov 13, 2018

Hi...
    This is Julius here today I booked careem cab for Ride...I almost travel about 60 km in Karachi 8 hour's...in the end they gave me bill of 99632 Pakistani rupee's...I got almost heart attack when I hear this amount...so be careful for the next time careem...

Thanks...

• Hi
    Hira Tufail Malik Nov 13, 2018

My driver canceled the ride and I have negative balance

We ordered careem but the driver sent the reached notification even before he arrived. Then he cancelled the ride himself and now I have negative balance of 150 rupees please have a look.

Ha Fez Nov 12, 2018

my charge for a trip was 75 i gave the captin 80 & he had no change so he told me he will put the change to my account...that didn't happen till now
    what will u do ?!!!

• Dn
    .....dndnsn... Nov 12, 2018

I don't know why but my device is blocked on the AppStore version. But when I try to log in into safari it works just fine. Please fix this.

• Sy
    Syber Shah Nov 12, 2018

I am trying to signup on my windows phone app but I can't signup invalid issue on correct information..

My mobile number is +[protected]
    My email: [email protected]
    Date of birth: Oct/2/1995
    Promo code is. MNFKLCOIJM

Please signup me on this information and send me sign in user name or default password.. Thank you so much.

• Ra
    raju iruvangai Nov 11, 2018

Free Ride to Sharjah Airport as per the advertisement i ride there and they asked me to pay 93 AED. it was a fraud and i made the complaint on [email protected] did nothing on this.

i want to inform the passenger that it is a big fraud and going to complaint on higher department including RTA of UAE.

• Di
    Dina Anwar Nov 11, 2018

تم خصم مبلغ ١٣ج بالرغم من الغاء الرحلة من الكابتن
    لانه كان بعيد جداا عني

• Za
    Zakir Ahsan Elahi Nov 11, 2018

Thrice, I had took the ride but unfortunately except first time, I am not recieving messages after my ride about my payment and credit left.

• Is
    Islamabad Nov 11, 2018

Today I have booked careem from Commercial market to I-10 Markaz. After 1O minutes careem messaged me "Your careem Captain is here" but I didn't found him After 10 minutes careem messaged me "Your booking has been cancelled by captain" Really disappointed :( Why captain cancelled my booking I requested careem to better its services. Hope fof best.

Samar elshazly Nov 11, 2018

I've requested Careem today at 7:16 am the captain didn't move for 3 minutes from his place then I called him he answered he didn't receive any requests I wrote a complaint in the app and now at 8:41 am I received a message that I have to pay 13 pounds for my ride which I didn't get yet

• En
    Eng Mohamed Nov 06, 2018

I downloaded Careem to my windows 10 Microsoft mobile, when signing up a message keep coming up : Invalid signup !, I tried everything, changing email, changing mobile number ..etc but still the same message appears!!

• In
    Ingy Montasser Nov 05, 2018

Good day,
    I am writing to write a complain about captain Yehia Mostafa mobile number
    +2 [protected]
    He cancelled the ride twice and when I told him why did you cancel the ride, he was very rude and told me I don't want this ride.
    I'm really disappointed, waiting for a prompt feedback.
    My mobile number:[protected]
    Name:Nermine Salah

Regards,

• As
    Asmat ullah khan Nov 05, 2018

Sir, last week my money was reverse.I complaint on the careem website but they don't reply me.I thought that they will adjust that amount in the next week but they don't adjust it.I can't book any false ride.Therefore I request you that please reverse my money. I shall be very thankful to you.

Your's obediently, Asmat Ullah Khan.

• Ih
    Ihtesham Qureshi Nov 05, 2018

i am from Peshawar.I am using this app and i complain many times but got no responce ?
    I am unble to sign in again in my account Why ??
    They ask me for verificatn code when i give code red txt arrived error try again later.It is happing with me from 2 months .

• Am
    Amna mughal Nov 04, 2018

my driver callenced the ride to reach a destination he said i didnt now how to use this app please can u tell me how i use you are a first costumer and then i recieved a massage for negative charge 87 pk .

Shahid Hamid Nov 04, 2018

Sir, my last week money is reverse due to false ride. I can't book any false ride.so please reverse my money. I shall be very thankful to you for this action. Sir, I will be waited for you. Therefore I shall be very thankful to you.

Your's obediently, Shahid Hamid

• Re
    Rehakk00313 Nov 04, 2018

Why are you block my account

• Ur
    UroojIsmail Nov 04, 2018

I have book a ride and careem driver cancelled the ride after 25mins of booking as he didnt reached at my place and his internet was not working due to this he is unable to reach and he was asking me to come here n there as he cancelled the ride I got cancellation charges. I need a reversal asap.

Halil İbrahim Aksay Nov 04, 2018

Careem promised to send me invoices for my trips so that I can expense them. They never sent me those and I had to pay them from my pocket. I will never use Careem or recommend anyone to use it. They make promises and do not keep them.

Uber is much better!!!

Halil Aksay

Hananfarooq Nov 04, 2018

Yesterday i complaint against a captain who was v rude with me and abused me many time front of me and i shocked to saw no action taken against the captain i complaint on call twice a day

• Ca
    Careem user Nov 01, 2018

Your captain reached after 45 min at my place and i was left from my location.

I did n't take a ride and amount was charged.

Please waive it and provide a good customer experience.

RIDE #[protected]

• Ak
    Akrama Ali Oct 31, 2018

I get low number of Rides Please solw my problem and give me normal rides every day and no more bike captains enter on careem.

• Be
    BehzadAli Oct 31, 2018

I ordered a careem service in Saddar Bazar, Rawalpindi, driver picked me up but right after picking me up the car broke down due to some tech fault. I had not paid the taxi but 112 PKR is required to be paid for the taxi service which i didnot avail

• Us
    Usman saleem Oct 28, 2018

I want to get a buy a package but they don't process I use 2 different credit card numbers but I don't get it

Chaudhary Shakeel Jutt Oct 28, 2018

My brother is a careem capton name m jamil num registerd in careem is [protected] lahore pakistan.careem blocked my brother id without any proper reason and proof some person create a fake blame and complain in careem and careem blocked my brother id.my humble request please unblocked my brother id so it can earn some money for its childern.

• Iq
    IqrOsh Ahmed Oct 28, 2018

Captain waheed khan was very rude.
    He did not check his phone for location that we marked. Because of this captain we were late for our daewoo..
    Pathetic driver .. disappointment.

• Ah
    AhsanAnsari Oct 28, 2018

I paid 500 for a ride that cost me 86. The remaining balance was not entered in my account.

The driver marked 'arrived', 15 mins before reaching the location.

• Ab
    Aboud Bawazir Oct 27, 2018

Dear,
    I'm trying to open my careem id but i couldn't receive any code for mobile.
    at first i received the code but after inserting the code is saying error.
    I'm a new customer.

Mahmoud Sayed Oct 27, 2018

بسبب ادخال رقم الهاتف مره سابقه و لم اتمكن من تسجيل الدخول

• Aa
    Aazar Hanif Oct 22, 2018

I was charged Rs.200/- booking cancellation charges on 23-06-2017 after 12 in the night when i was sleeping at home, and today i was deducted Rs.123 balancing figure of that amount. I don't know how this all happen, who booked or cancelled it, please recheck the matter and reimburse my deducted amount.

• Bu
    Bunni ahmad Oct 22, 2018

Aasalamwalikum I just inform u that someone using my number in careem to booking the ride so pls block it I email u before and even tonight also take some action in my request I will b thankful

Sh ERy Oct 22, 2018

i am book a ride from lahore railway junction to tajbagh canal view. In between distance is approximately 10 km with 1.2 peak factor i think my final bill is roundabout 300 rupee but its cost 796 its is too much costly i request to you give back my amount as soon as possible i will thank to you
    regard
    shahbaz ahmad

shehbaz khan Oct 22, 2018

I booked a go+ car by 10 p.m and got confirmation from driver that he will reach at pick point within 20 minutes but he didn't show up . we waited for half an hour and had an emergency. It was a terrible experience we had. Even driver switched off his phone intentionally after confirming ride.

• Ar
    Areeba Jamal Oct 22, 2018

Assalam-u- Alaikum,
    My careem account has been blocked because of making account with two numbers by mistaken. I want a favour from you . Pls help me out and unblock my account which i have made on careem.
    My contact number is [protected] from which i have made an account on careem !!
    Thankyou !

@Saleem ahmed Oct 22, 2018

I am ride gulzar e hijri shaz bagloes to orangi town no, 5 and bill 817 rupes why, , , and what surge charges and what waiting charges without waiting

Maaz abdullah Oct 22, 2018

I can't used application

• Im
    imran khan abbasi Oct 22, 2018

on Eid i booked a ride and captain told me that he is stuck traffic and refused to pick me, but the service charged me the amount 120+.

• Fa
    Fayez Almani Oct 22, 2018

I selected a taxi to pick me up from sae to al-awael and a driver accepted i waited for half an hour and then he cancels the ride.

• Ta
    Tazeen Akhtar Oct 22, 2018

My fare was 204 and I have paid 500 the remaining I said to Captain that credit in my account but he didn't credit the remaining amount. I want my money

• Ah
    Ahmed Naguib Oct 22, 2018

I rode with a captin shoong very bad attitude toward the road and refused to drive in a certain road that is shown in GPS due to it was bad as he said and he asked people about alternative roads and waste my time.