PurCo Fleet Services Logo

PurCo Fleet Services

Having problems with PurCo Fleet Services?

PurCo Fleet Services Customer Service Contacts

136 South Main Street
Spanish Fork, Utah
United States - 84660-2033

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PurCo Fleet Services Customer Service. Initial PurCo Fleet Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PurCo Fleet Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PurCo Fleet Services. Discuss the issues you have had with PurCo Fleet Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PurCo Fleet ServicesAfter rental claim

I will add to the litany of complaints against Purco. They were engaged by a local franchisee of Hertz in Bozeman after the car we rented was damaged. They have attempted to overcharge us for damage our auto insurer did not think was justified after a reasonable claim was paid. Purco also is demanding a large service fee. It is time that Hertz and the other rental car companies dissociate themselves from franchisees that they do not control and companies like Purco that are dishonorable is their business activities.

Jul 25, 2019

PurCo Fleet Services — false accident claim

I rented a car from Thrifty in Oklahoma City, I returned it to the Thrifty return center in the same...

Purco — charging for 'second estimate'

My complaint is about Purco. I rented a car in Arizona in April of this year. [It was from Hertz, but that'...

Purco Fleet Services, Inccustomer service experience

Buyer beware total rip off: be careful when using this company at this location.in fact do not use them. I rented a truck at the end of july 2016 and returned it 10.30 pm in perfect condition from dollar in slc, went and caught my flight and thought nothing of it. Several month later I got a letter in the mail from purco from spanish forks ut which is a collection agency claiming I owe over $3000 for damage to the rental.

At this time of night no attendants were at the location to receive the vehicle. I left it in perfect condition and in the mail I received pictures of damage to the truck that obviously happened long after I had gone in the very tight parking lot probably. I got zero communication from dollar - just a harassing letter and phone calls from the collections agency purco. Both american express and my insurance company indicated off the record that they had heard of purco and were aware of this scam.

Dollar, you didn't have the decency to even reach out to me and went straight to a debt collector for damage I never caused - shame on you - buyers beware they will rip you off soon. I never caused the damage and now purco are after me regardless. There is no evidence I caused it whatsoever but it does not seem to matter to them — never rent from dollar, customer service is terrible in a situation like this - look at [redacted] and complaints dot com for all the bad things said about purco spanish fork in ut - as a consumer you have no rights and have no say - you have been warned!!

PurCo Fleet Services — rental car

I had my Honda’s airbag replaced due to the massive recall in February 2015. Since it was going to take two...

Purco Fleet Services, Inccomplaint

On March 24, 2016 I rented a 2015 Toyota Corolla from the Hertz rental agency at Hillcrest Avenue in Springfield, Ohio. I drove from Springfield to Reynoldsburg, Ohio to pick up my 15 year old granddaughter to ride with me to Decatur, Georgia. When we left Reynoldsburg at approximately 11:00 pm. March 25, it began to rain very hard, so I pulled into a rest area just south of Columbus, Ohio until the rain subsided. We got back on the road at about 1:00 a.m. The trip was uneventful with the exception of a dragging sound coming from underneath the automobile. It seemed to stop whenever I slowed to 50 mph. Because I was traveling for several hundred miles, I stopped at every rest stop to walk around a bit to assure relief from tiredness and to assure good circulation. The dragging sound continued, consequently, I drove slower than 65 mph.
      There was no road construction, no potholes, only clear, smooth highway for the entire trip. We arrived in Decatur about 9:00 a.m. Saturday, March 26 and I asked my son to look underneath the car to determine what the dragging sound might be. He saw that the small covering at the front of the vehicle (splash shield) was hanging down, so he purchased a bungee cord and hooked the splash shield to the automobile grill. I returned the car to the Atlanta airport Hertz, and asked if I could secure another vehicle at no additional charge. The agent walked around the vehicle, saw the problem, and said I could have another vehicle at no extra charge. He noted no other damage. I returned the replacement rental that was issued to me at the Atlanta Airport Hertz to the Springfield, Ohio Hertz rental agency. To my surprise a few weeks later, I receive a letter from a PurCo claims agent requesting a payment of $1, 773.60 for the replacement of the damaged undercarriage. I explained to him that I had no accident, drove over no barriers, drove over no road construction, and that there was no such damage to the undercarriage while it was in my possession, and that the splash shield that was dragging was apparently due to a failure of maintenance to check the security of the nuts, bolts or clamps required to attach it. When I turned in the car at the Atlanta Hertz, there was no damage to the integrity of the car. When I responded to the PurCo agent that there was no such damage to the car that was claimed, the PurCo agent responded that it didn't matter whether or not I caused the damage, the rental contract required that I pay for any damage that was reported (by whomever) to PurCo and charged to the person whose was the last named on the rental contract. PurCo has sent me no evidence of a damaged undercarriage. What PurCo did send was pictures of of silver tape around the front bumper which had nothing to do with the car I returned to the Atlanta Airport Hertz.
      I would like for PurCo Fleet Services to determine who actually damaged the undercarriage of the Toyota Corolla and have them pay for the replacement. And I want to be relieved of the responsibility for paying for replacing the undercarriage which I did not famage.

• Ru
          Ruth M. Lawson Sep 22, 2016

There was no road construction, no potholes, only clear, smooth highway for the entire trip. We arrived in Decatur about 9:00 a.m. Saturday, March 26 and I asked my son to look underneath the car to determine what the dragging sound might be. He saw that the small covering at the front of the vehicle (splash shield) was hanging down, so he purchased a bungee cord and hooked the splash shield to the automobile grill. I returned the car to the Atlanta airport Hertz, and asked if I could secure another vehicle at no additional charge. The agent walked around the vehicle, saw the problem, and said I could have another vehicle at no extra charge. He noted no other damage. I returned the replacement rental that was issued to me at the Atlanta Airport Hertz to the Springfield, Ohio Hertz rental agency. To my surprise a few weeks later, I receive a letter from a PurCo claims agent requesting a payment of $1, 773.60 for the replacement of the damaged undercarriage. I explained to him that I had no accident, drove over no barriers, drove over no road construction, and that there was no such damage to the undercarriage while it was in my possession, and that the splash shield that was dragging was apparently due to a failure of maintenance to check the security of the nuts, bolts or clamps required to attach it. When I turned in the car at the Atlanta Hertz, there was no damage to the integrity of the car. When I responded to the PurCo agent that there was no such damage to the car that was claimed, the PurCo agent responded that it didn't matter whether or not I caused the damage, the rental contract required that I pay for any damage that was reported (by whomever) to PurCo and charged to the person who was the last named on the rental contract. PurCo has sent me no evidence of a damaged undercarriage. What PurCo did send was pictures of of silver tape around the front bumper which had nothing to do with the car I returned to the Atlanta Airport Hertz.

PurCo Fleet Services — unethical charges

Damage Incident With: Alamo and National Car Rental, Anchorage, Alaska Our Claim Number: 487009 Rental...

PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. — insurance fraud

On September 6, 2011 we rented a car from the Hertz Corporation in Jackson Hole, Wyoming (Hertz rental...

PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. — scam

I rented a car from Alamo from July 9-12, in Billings, MT. A week later I received a call from Amy Davi...

Purco Fleet Services, Inc — damage complaint

We rented a Nissan Versa from the Bozeman Airport. Upon return of the vehicle, no walk through inspection wa...

PurCo Fleet Services — false car rental damage claim

We rented a car from National Car Rental in Salt Lake City, UT back in 2004. When we returned the car without...

PurCo Fleet Services — awful experience

Aproximately two months ago my rental car was damaged when another car backed into it in a walmart parking...