Having problems with Careem?

Careem reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 17, 2015. The latest review Account block was posted on Jun 28, 2021. The latest complaint I was overcharged for the ride due to previous cancellation from the driver's side! was resolved on Dec 10, 2019. Careem has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 577 reviews. Careem has resolved 7 complaints.

Careem Customer Service Contacts

4004, Shatha Tower, Dubai Media City
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Careem Customer Service. Initial Careem complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Careem above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Careem. Discuss the issues you have had with Careem and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Careem Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Careem Networksextra fare charges

It's a complain against careem, moreover it is about fares. My total journy was 3 km in 11 minutes and estimated fare was from 70 to 80 Pkr. But total bill was 429 rupees after 100 rupees of discount. In which 434 rupees were charged just for waiting. And telling you the official charges of careem in which captain waits one hour then 240 rupees will be charged. So it is clear that the bill which actually should not have exceeded 80 rupees but i t was charged 429 rupees. I have claimed four times of careem mobile application and they have not responded yet.
Screen shot of receipt of trip and criteria of Careem charges have been attached below.

extra fare charges
extra fare charges

Careembikya advertising

I am inspired by your careem service, but now I am feeling very disheartening to see your advertisement on billboard in Lahore, which is impact on our social values and ethics and I decide to bycott your Careem Service and un install your application.
    So being a responsible citizen of Pakistan I suggest you to apologize and grow up your ideas for advertising your service.

Careembike service

I request you to kindly stop promoting ads like * shadi say bhagna ho tu caeeem bike karo*. This is an islamic society and our culture norms are not allow us to promote this type of ads. Nikah shadi is a sunnah of prophet s.A. W to purify society from vulgarity we all should follow islamic culture because pakistan means laillaha illahh...

Kindly stop and remove billboards as soon as possible...

bike service

Careem Networkslocation

I am using careem on daily basis but most of the times careem captain gets my wrong location even I always enter my exact location that is roots ivy school westridge campus but captain says that my location shows that I m in lane 5 of peshawar road. Then I have to call the captain and most annoying thing is that some captain's numbers do not respond.
        Kindly upgrade your maps and location services and do guide the captain to turn on their mobile phones.

Careem Networksa trip fees

I submitted my issue a lot using the application and the email. I had a ride on Wednesday 6th of March from Designy on the ring road in front of Carrefour Maadi to Mokattam. The trip number was ([protected]). The driver arrived and by the middle of the trip he told me that his phone went out of charge and when we arrived he asked me to end the ride. I checked the app and found that I couldn't end the ride from my end, he is the one who should end it. I tried to call the call center but I couldn't, so to end up the situation I told him the fees the app told me about while requesting the ride was between 17 and 20. I gave him 20 and told him that I will be informed from the app if the ride costed higher or lower. He called me after half an hour and told me that he just ended the ride now after he recharged his phone. Now I arrived Mokattam at 8:20, this is the time when should the ride ended, the driver ended the ride at 8:54. How come I got charged on waiting half an hour time after I have already arrived???? And you put on my wallet (-13). To be noted, I am not complaining about the driver because it was his first time to work as Careem driver. Please solve the issue because it's not my problem to get charged on a time that I didn't use after my ride. I am really so upset and not happy dealing with your company and this is going to be last trip using your application, I will go for other company that respect their customers. You totally ignore my emails and no one replied since last week, the first time I submitted my issue. This is a bad reputation for your company.

a trip fees
          a trip fees

Careem Networksaac block and non refund

My account was blocked for no fault of mine.I have been following careem for 3 weeks now but no success.
            On 13th feb, txn id [protected] I gave 100 sar to Driver, he gave me back 45 sar n deducted his 11 sar, remaining 44 sar was credited to my account, but app stopped working after that. Since then iam following up, they said acc blocked for suspicious activity, but this was my 2nd ride n i told what happened.
            One mail said to update my local no. which i did on web but my app is still not working n 44 sar is also pending

Sandeep donde
            +[protected]

Careem NetworksExtra fare issue

Muhammad Arslan Qasim (rated 5*)
              Contact no registered on cream: [removed]
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Place of travelling: Rawalpindi

My Captain name: Muhammad Rafeeq
              Vehicle category: Go
              Vehicle: silver toyota corolla
              Vehicle registration no: LEA [protected])

I called Go captain today (09/03/19) near HITEC university Taxila at about 8:51 am. Destination i mentioned in app was Daewoo express bus terminal Rawalpindi for which estimated fare ranged from pkr 317 to 380 (no peak factor). Drop off time was 9:24am. At destination, captain asked for pkr 838 and we received email for same ride fare also. We complained to careem CCS, who told us that we travelled 48km while in actual, distance travelled was about 21km only. After telling them situation, we were assured that after reviewing, I'll get back in my wallet my extra fare amount which we paid to captain. But so far, i haven't received any credit in my careem wallet. So, it is requested that you kindly review my complaint and send me my credit asap. Screenshots of email received are attached. Please see.

Extra fare issue
              Extra fare issue

Mar 09, 2019

Careem Networks — about excess amount taken from me by captain

I had booked a cream on 8 march at night from ma promo came in notification in which 40% off I reached my...

Careem Networkscharges.

Asalam O Alaiku. Sir I complain that I book ride on 2nd March 2019 at 1:14 pm. Due to un availablility of net the Ride Driver charge additional charges Rs. 318. Please Inquiry the said driver and give me the additionial charges Rs. 318 on Urgent basis. I complain 3rd time but no reply and no receive back of addiotnal charges of my account. Plz return back of Rs. 318 on my careem account on urgent basis and see the detail of ride that i was book. Vehicle Number: EF-952, Vehicle Driver Name: Malik Hassan. Plz return back additional charges on urgent basis.

• Ne
                    new movies and songs Mar 09, 2019

I had complained for much charges from Rawalpindi to tarnol about 1500 but 500 maximum I paid any time kindly see my report and this ride is not being showing in my ride please work on it

Comments

Careem NetworksUnethical activities

Careem reversed my Captains bonus with comments that he made some fraud. In this regard he has visited there service center Located in Malir & DHA Karachi but there their agents confirmed that they there is no issue with his account and they don't know that why did Careen do that.
                  From last 3 days i am continuously emailing at [protected]@careem, com but they are neither replying properly nor resolving this issue.

Few days ago few other Captains were also protesting at there DHA office with same kind of complaints. I am uploading their protest video as well.

Regards,
                  Zeeshan Khan
                  Careem's Vendor

Feb 26, 2019

Careem Networks — customer service centre

Hi I am a careem captain since 2017 and I have a swere complaint regarding customer support helpline...

Feb 24, 2019

Careem Networks — charging me twice

I booked a careem on tuesday february 19th from mudon to jlt. I paid the driver aed60 and have also been...

Careem Networksgo ride

Careem Captain's name Muhammad Qasim Dar, Silver Toyota Corrola, Go plus, Car no LEB-6025. I have never witnessed such an illiterate driver and such a behavior before. The captain had not an idea of how to talk and deal with customers. This captain tried end the ride on the middle of the way on ring road and while it was raining, stating that he couldn't go all the way as there might not be a ride available so he could come back. Being in harsh attitude the captain tried to end the ride middle way. I was about to loose my temper but controlled it asked him to drive me to the destination. He then started driving damn rash and started abusing in low voice. Upon saying that i will report the incident the captain cleverly said that do it thrice. This is a shock to me and this is going to be my last ride on careem if there's no action taken shortly. I hope that careem does take care of their customers and I'm waiting for that now.
                    Regards
                    Ahmad Qureshi
                    [protected]

Careem Networksaccounts blocked

Dear verification team,
                      My Name is Muhammd Tauseef and I am captain and vendor of Careem as Id 803457, one week has gone my id is blocked and all my house expenses depends on Careem earnings, I visited three times to Careem supply office but even not solved my problem,

I emailed manytimes to Careem but no response from anywhere. I tried any possible way to get resolved my problem but found helpless,, I watched online training and I passed a test with 10/10 marks but still no positive response,

I am humbly request to you to please resolve my problem unblock my id so that I continue my services with Careem.

I am waiting for your kind response. for further queries please contact +[protected]

Careem captain ID blockademy careem id blockade

Assalam o alikum sir
                        I am Mohammed wajahat ullah from Karachi, Pakistan. My careem captain ID number is 811479. And my registered number is +[protected]. My ID was permanently blocked by careem. I want to work with careem please unblock my ID as soon as possible. If I have done any mistake please forgive me. I will try my best to not do any mistake in future. I am sending this email with lots of hopes I will be very thankful to you.
                        Allah Hafiz

my careem id blockade
                        my careem id blockade

Careem Networkscaptain cancelled my ride

I had booked my ride at around 8.36 AM from Al Barsha 3, Villa 147.
                          I was waiting for my captain to arrive. And it showed me he's coming from Al Barsha Heights. I clearly remember seeing 6mins for the captain to arrive.

I am not sure what happened and I never saw "The captain has arrived" status.
                          I couldn't even call him because I do not see him in my history anymore.

Then I had to rebook a Careem.

This is bad service.
                          I got late for work : (

Feb 19, 2019

Careem.com — policy

Mara nam junaid ahmed ha mari bike id 1027889 ha or ma also bike winner hoon or bike sa upgrade ho ka apni...

Feb 18, 2019

Careem Networks — driver arrived at the wrong location, when he finds me and i'm about to open the car he took off leaving me behind

Date of incident: 17 february 2019 Client number: +974 [protected] Client name: anna Driver information: ...

Careem Networksmujy apk custmer officer jo helpline py hota hain unh ki complian karni hain

A, a, o
                            Dear sir ma apki company ma eak coptian ho mare pichala week k abi tk bouns nhi ah or mujy kal sham ko apki helpline sa cll i k mari famliy ko pick karn hain mana jb drop off puchi tu wo unsave thy mana jana sa inkar kiya tu unh na mare bouns or garrnti wapsi karli or damki di k ap accunt block kar da gy plz chek mbl num#[protected]
                            Coptian id=1422108

Careem NetworksI am complaining about the captain

I booked a ride from chikachino, Isb to QAU. And the total fare was 250. I gave 250 rupees to the captain but he entered 50 rupees only and I got the negavtive fare of rupees 202. So kindly resolve this issue asap. Also the captain was so rude he sent me very abbusive text messages after the ride ended. Kindly teach your captains how to talk to females and hire some well mannered captain.