Careem Networkspaid the fare got negative balance

Captain tried to charge me more than what the fare Careem estimated after I refused to pay extra after checking the proper amount on his phone and paying that. 30 minutes later I check my account to see that I have a negative balance equal the amount I just paid.

I would like Careem to resolve this and remove the negative balance and quite possibly ban the captain so that he's not able to scam other people.

My rides with Careem have been splendid up till now and this is the first issue I've had. I have submitted a complaint about the ride via the Careem app so I hope to hear from Careem soon.

Here's the information I could find on him:
Name: Uzair Khan