10:30 AM - 11:00 PM

Captain D's Seafood / wait time is unacceptable and food quality has gone down.

Mi Mar 4, 2019

I have given captain d's chance after chance to please me. The location closest to me is in corinth, mississippi.in the past, I use to work at two different franchises. I am familiar with the overall routine of the establishment. I don't mind waiting 5 to 7 minutes for 2 hot meals. But more than once this has not been the case. Today I waited 15 minutes for one cheesecake (no prep), a order of mozzarella sticks, and one fish and fry meal. I had to repeat my order 2 or 3 times to the cashier. My ticket says her name is mavis. My lunch break is 30 minutes. I didn't think it would take that long for the small amount of food that I asked for. And the location was not even that busy. I have so many more complaints. But I know people are human and we all mistakes. I won't even vocalize those complaints on this forum. But I will say i've lost faith in this chain. The service is not prompt anymore. The portions have decreased drastically, but the prices have increased. I get eye rolls for asking for sauce or fresh food. Today was just the last straw. I'll never be back. But I wanted to take the time to write a review.