[Resolved] Captain D'sfood/service

C Jul 27, 2019

I was on my way out of town to work and decided to stop and grab food for everyone I had ordered a 10 piece fish family meal and a order of funnel cake sticks. The funnel cake sticks were burnt and instead of getting all fish I had got all chicken it was already to late to phone in since I had come right before the store closed at that time I was out of town so I decided I would contact when I came back upon coming back to town Tanya the manager was rude and refused to help me in any form I have worked in food half my life and I know for a fact that's not how customer service is ecspecialy when I have my receipt as well still I hope to hear news back from u all

food/service

• Updated by Courtney1 · Jul 27, 2019

The store was located in nicholasville ky

• Captain D's's response · Jul 31, 2019

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

• Resolution Statement