2833 N Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL, 32303, US
Fri:10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Captain D'scustomer service/ food

I would like to speak to the general manager for this location. [protected] I came into the store to speak to a manager about my drive thru order. This very disrespectful employee by the name of JAMECIA begin to say very disrespectful things to me like captain D's don't pay me enough money for this [censored] then went on to tell me [censored] you and [censored] captain D's then I told her if you feel that way quit and she told me I already quit working here three times I don't give a [censored] and even said I got another job I TRAP (DEAL DRUGS)! For the life of me I don't understand how you all could employ someone who conducts themselves in that manner? I asked for the manager so I'm confused to why she was even talking to me because she was NOT the manager. The manager was apologetic and did fix my order but I will never return to this location if you all are going to be employing these types of individuals. The reason I had to come back to the store was because I came thru the drive thru to place my order, I ordered two lobster, crab, shrimp and fish platters for $8.99 one of my containers had one piece of fish, two shrimps and two lobster bites no crab cakes. I had to leave my house and drive all the way back (10 minute drive) to the store the last thing I wanted to deal with was a disrespectful employee, you screwed my order up and had the audacity to talk trash to me? She also told me I was driving a Ford I really don't know what that was suppose to mean but I clearly was driving a GMC YUKON I guess that was suppose to be an insult but she was so stupid she didn't even know the difference between the two. The manager sent her home for what she did and she had to call a ride but trying to insult me for driving a $50k truck where do y'all find these people? She needs to be fired immediately, I work in corporate america and someone like that could never work for my agency! I will not stop until she is fired because no customer deserves to be talked to that way by an employee that's working in customer service!

Comment Guidelines