Capital Resorts Group

Capital Resorts Group, LLC.

150 2nd Avenue North, Suite 450

+1 407 507 2750(Barefoot Suites) 0 0

Complaints & Reviews

capital vacations club

January 30
Since August when I joined in Branson, I have received no contract from an expert or manager as I have requested a least a dozen times. Managers do not call me to address questions I have about the programs. I get an email from Ashley Merritt stating that she passed my questions on and connected me to a concierge instead. At the presentation, I grilled the salesmen and contract person for 5 hours to make sure I understood the rules. When I actually tried to use the site and programs I got a concierge who could only answer questions about the website which I cannot get regular access to.
Generally, none of this corresponds to what I was told. I originally talked to David Elder and Richard ? at [protected]
Here are my questions:
1. I have the regular booking vacations, the Lifestyle access, Aspire program, and Market Place
a. In spite of all the documentation I received none of it is understandable about actual procedures
b. What I was shown about making Lifestyle reservations among the 1 million sites, I can't seem to access, or it is hidden under something else.
2. I was told that I could contact Capital and state that I had made a reservation where I currently own a timeshare and that would be "grabbed" so that Capital would rent it out and I might get some amount in cash approximate to my maintenance fee there through Aspire and/or Marketplace
3. I was told I could "rent" my rights to unit reservations.
a. I as led to believe I could do this but not exactly told how
b. Then I find that that requires Capital and Resource credits that have nothing to do with points, and I don't know

No response from customer service
[protected]@vacationowners.net
Jan 10, 2020, 11:50 AM
to DCROW1953

Dear Dennis Crow,

You are receiving this automated notification to inform you that we have responded to your recent inquiry. Please log-in to the My Account section of Capital Vacations Club and click on "Message Center Capital Vacations Club Team. DENNIS G CROW, Gold Owner. 427, 600, oints, Owner ID: 966710

I want to talk to a manager
DENNIS G CROW, Gold Owner. 427, 600, pts, Owner ID: 966710 I want to talk to a manager

phoneL [protected]

• Updated by [email protected] · Jan 30, 2020

I am sending this message to Sandy Johnson as well. I require a verbal response (8165342902) plus email ([email protected]) Not disclosing relevant information

switch from stormy point resort to capital vacations

I have been owner of timeshare at Stormy Point at Branson MO. I make a monthly payment and have a week every other year for 4 bedroom. Recently Stormy Point was acquired by Capital Vacations and we attended a meeting to learn more about the new Capital Vacations benefits etc. we met on 11/2/19 with a representative of Capital Vacations who gave us information on how CV uses "points" and it all sounded great as the flexibility sounded like something that suited us better. Told the rep that I didn't want a larger payment than what I currently had. She even asked me how much it was and I told her. She said she could get it down to less than that. She left the table and went and talked to her "boss" who came to the table. They showed us differences between what the cost of points at different levels would be if we weren't an owner at Stormy point and costs because we were a stormy point owner. We opted for one that was not the lowest level (price) but next lowest level. That payment was over $100 month less then current payment. So when we went to sign papers we learned that this new payment was going to be in. ADDITION to our existing payment. That was NOT explained to us by the rep. I am really disappointed in. The sales tactics that was used by the lady who said she had been doing this for 13 years. Very bad experience and I would never recommend this company to anyone

timeshare

I signed up in 2015 and have had nothing but problems! first I was told if I wanted out of this at ANY time I could sell. I was also told my fees would never go up. Both LIES! I...

timeshare

We are very unhappy with Capital Resorts LLC.
We have been told so many lies since the first day .
We are demanding all of our money that we paid into Capital Resorts. Including the $1600.00 paid down on ours, and our nephews, Raymond P Crain's. I'm giving you a chance to take care of this before I turn to the Attorney Generals office.

fraudulent timeshare

A little over 3 years ago I was roped into a timeshare with the promise of it being exactly what I needed, it was not . Less than 60 days after purchasing the timeshare I attended a workshop and was told then that I shouldn't have even been allowed to purchase what I did and that it in no way was near enough to even use and that I would need to purchase more . I have not used this product and have been trying to get free of this horrible contract and company . They DO NOT have the clients best interest and are just one more money hungry and greedy corporation that cares nothing for the consumer .

aaa

So this company is a joke, you can never use it, never get a call back unless it pertains to a bill, i have been DOUBLED bill for past few months without that being authorized ( Fraud ) when you call in i from number on page here i got a Womans hotline, number on bank statement not in service, so how do we get answers ? Then i am told no maintance fees pd ( ??? ) how is that when we get the bill each year which we was told would be monthly, so again another lie, i asked last year for this to be all canceled and i would sign any papers to release this and again no answer, this company is ran VERY POORLY, Customer service is awful, return time is ridiculous slow unless they want more money from you. I would upload the pictures on billing but it has my account info on it so not doing that, company probably go shopping on it again. I will blast this company until resolved so nobody else is taken advantage of or has money stolen from them as well.

cancellation and refund of money #962798

I cancelled in a timely manner what I thought was the entire package only to be told that I only cancelled the upgrade. On June 10th 2019 I was informed that I would receive a refund in 7-10 days by Donnika . After several conversations with Ashley as well a conversation with Pam I was assured the refund would arrive by July 3. Instructions were to call on 7/3. I must presume that the decision to close on that date was a sudden one or else I would not have been instructed to call knowing the would be closed. I've been given nothing but the run around and consistently lied to by personnel that was extremely nice and seemingly sincere. When I was told by Pam that if I refused to pay for the original contract that was incorporated into the upgrade that my credit would suffered and I would be hounded by credit collectors, I reinstated the payment for the original contract. The website has never listed any points that we have. The upgrade was on May 31st. It was cancelled June 4th. We were never provided with the information that we thought we would receive as owners. My preference is to cancel the entire contract, however since Pam said that Capital Vacations could not honor the misinformation provided to us, I would like to receive a refund of the entire down payment with interest and any penalties that have accrued as result of the refund not being returned in a timely manner. I look forward to a reply.

vacation package

On Feb. 10, 2018 I received a call from Capital Resorts about a vacation pkg. The pkg. cost would be $299.00 and I would receive a gift card for $100 to use for meals etc. I asked how long I had to use the pkg. and she said 1 year. I said I didn't want it as at that time my son was stationed at Ft. Knox, Kentucky and he was just being sent to South Korea and would be back in the Kentucky of July of this year. She said we can extend the time to use 18 months which would have been ok but the pkg. would cost 329.00 so it was charged to my account. As it turned out my son will not be coming back to the US until 2023. I received numerous phone calls trying to get me to commit to a time but I called them and told them I would call when I was ready this was all because I thought my son would be back to FT. Knox in July 2019 so I would be able to stop and visit with them as I rarely get to see them. but this hasn't been the case. in February of this year Todd from Capital resort called me and left a message that my pkg was going to expire so I should call them. I paid extra to have the pkg. extended to 18 months and and they have failed to hold to the fact I have paid them for the extra months. I called 6-26-19 and was told that I could not get the money back and that they were keeping the money. I do not wish to make a reservation with them. In talking to the person today the people I named are no longer working for Capital resorts. To me these are people who are making these phone calls to people like my self promise what they want to and than they are no longer working there so any money that someone pays goes to the company and people like myself are out of our money. The person told me that the money wasn't going to be refunded. I am a senior citizen as well as a widow so these companies sure know how take our money. I believe I should be refunded the money based on the fact that they didn't hold up to there part. There was never a written contract this was all verbal on the phone.

resorts/ booking/false advertising

Ok My name is Alvin Parker. I am a owner and I been a owner since2015. Its been nothing but bull [censored]. My wife add on more points in 2018 hoping that it will get better. Come to find out it didn't. When we book in it's always bull. Either u can't get. In at one resort or you have to take one of the [censored] one. We we added on. We was promised a whole lot of stuff and magical it all went away. So we are here in Branson and my wife tried to book in at one of the better resorts and couldn't get in. We have been told by all the other timeshare resorts that they put the VIP owners first but other resorts don't do that. They treat all owners the same it's first come first serve. We went to a owner update and the man told us he can put us in a better resort if we buy more points with him. Now where was it when we was booking in. That's [censored] up. We have to buy in order to get something better. I pay maintenance fees every year and club dues. This make no since. I am going to write the Attorney General. I am going to get something done about this. I want out of the add on and my money back. Because if you can't get in your on resort. Then you have to pay to exchange out and that is so wrong. I am trying to get in touch with one of the ceo about this matter. If I can't get intouch with the ceo about this in the next couple days. I will be writing the attorney general. I am staying at the carriage place in Branson and everything in it is out dated. You can't even swin in the pool like u want it because it's so small. The inside pool is to damm cold and the outside is small and not cold enough. The hot tub outside. You can boil a egg in it and the inside one is to cool. The rooms are not nice at all. So somebody needs to be in contact with me in the next couple of days from now. If not. I am going to take action. My email is [protected]@gmail.com my number is [protected] if anyone have any questions. Thank You.

schooner ii

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Tablet -------- Original message -------- From: Cheryl Fields Date: 5/18/19 10:37 AM (GMT-05:00) I was a guest at your facility from 5/17 -...

timeshare cancellation

I have been trying since July 2018 to get my timeshare cancelled. After multiple phone calls and messages I FIANLLY got someone to answer the phone at Myrtle Beach office. When I explained situation I was told to " just stop the payment at bank". Then after much more discussion I was told to send him (David Barbosa) an email explaining everything I had told him and he would send it to corparate office to be taken care of.
Since then he has not answered any of my calls and would not even acknowledge receipt of the email as I requested. These people are liars.

• Fr
    Fred2016 Jan 24, 2019

We were lied to and told many stories and was there for about 5 hours and we did buy into it. About 3 weeks later we were planning a trip to Branson, Mo. and tried to contact the phone numbers we had and were on hold or was told they would get in contact with us. We bought this in Sept 2016 and the trip to Branson was in Nov, 16. Someone did call the night before we were to leave on vacation so it was a worthless call from Capitol. After we scamed into buying into Capitol I made many calls to them and was always on hold or told someone would return the call which never happened. For almost 2 and 1/2 years we have sent many letters to St, Petersburg and Scottsdale and never have received any return from Capitol. I have not made any payments to them after Dec. of 2016 and don't intend to start now. We want to just be released from it all as we NEVER used it and NEVER will. By far the worst resort and sales team I have ever seen.

Fred and Emma Clark

• Fe
    FeejClark2016 Jan 24, 2019

Fred and Emma Clark

time share

2014 we were roped in to see the updates changes they are doing at a hotel in Wisconsin Dells "you get $200 for sitting through the meeting" little did we know the meeting was a sit down one on one with a sales rep. They tried selling us a time share some where around $20, 000 and after saying no not interested several times they brought it down to $8, 000. spent 6 hours with the sales rep and Manager telling them we don't want it. The wife and I being newly married and me deploying shortly after this trip thought maybe it would be a good idea since they were jamming this down our throats, turns out it wasn't, never used it, see people all the time that you can't ever book. I've tried telling them I will cut my losses and terminate time share, I don't care about all the money that I donated to them at this point.

target the elderly

Capital Resorts are not only a bunch of liars they also target the elderly. How many of you are over 60 yrs of age? I can't believe there is not a class action suite against thi...

benefits of vacation ownership presentation

Hello, We were called and told that we won a vacation through Capital Resorts. The woman told us we would need to go to a presentation in Kennebunk ME and would automatically be...

sales office

We agreed to drive to Pigeon Forge from Myrtle beach. Several accidents in front of us put us arriving late, the drive taking about 8 hrs. We were not able to find a number to...

death of owner/aged co-owner

My mother is 85 years old. Her husband was killed by a car while walking across the street. Because of her advanced age and no partner to now travel with, as well as health of an...

monetary gift refund

While on vacation, I attended a seminar for a time share. We paid a deposit. But, after reading several bad reviews we became skeptical and canceled our contract the following...

sales/timeshare scam

I purchased a package from a vendor at Shorview Days July 2017. I go to schedule my package I paid for at Wisconsin Dells and told they no longer book at this location even though...

Capital Resortstimeshare presentation fee stolen

I paid a Capital Resorts representative $100 for a presentation and 2 night stay at the Polynesian in Wisconsin Dells, WI. I did this on July 28, 2017. I chose this location because it's only a 3-hour drive from my home. When I called to book my date I was told they no longer have any place for me to stay in Wisconsin Dell's and I'd need to visit Branson, MO or Orlando, FL instead. Furthermore, they refused to refund my $100 down-payment. What a scam. Avoid this company at all costs.

• Na
    natashakostuck Jul 20, 2018

Same thing happened to me. Purchased from a vendor at Shorview Days July 2017. Go to schedule my package I paid for at Wisconsin Dells and told they no longer book at this location even though I have 1 year from date of purchase to book. Capital Resorts could care less about helping me get my refund and all I get is the run around. Capital Resorts can't provide a service I paid for at the specific location, give me my money back. It is as simple as that. It has been a nightmare to try and get my money back from these crooks. Run if you see these scammers at Capital Resorts. I'm not giving up on my money!!! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED!!!

preview for kissimmee florida barefoot suites

598778 I was scheduled for a preview at 2750 florida plaza blvd at 9:00 on 6/17/18. I was greeted by a representative name dan and all went well at first. When I declined the offer, dan...

was sold a vacation to biloxi, ms.in april 2017, location not available will not refund money

I am writing this letter requesting a complete refund of the ocean view vacation villas in biloxi, ms, that I booked in april 2017 and was told I had 18 months to take the...

vacation club, fraudulent sales practices

Owners since March 2015. 74, 500 points for $10, 000 cash.
Used our points only once with a condo market value of only about $1100. Considering our maintenance fees each year $800+ and the $189 Interval exchange fee, how is this a good vacation club deal. Made several attempts to use our points and were always told "no availability". As of March 2018 we lost 74, 500 points.
During the 4-hour initial sales meeting in March 2015, we were told:
--Through Interval we would have "at our disposal" vacations on the Florida Panhandle which is our favorite area.
--74, 500 points were more than enough to take fabulous vacations every year and it would not take us long at all to recoup the initial investment.
-- 74, 500 points for $10, 000 was much less than the going price because we were buying a repo.
--could also exchange our points for cruises.
We have tried to give them opportunity to prove their worth. Made many failed attempts to book on the Florida Panhandle. We lost 74, 500 points as of 3/31/18.
I called the cruise exchange desk and learned almost immediately that using all of the 174000 points (2 years worth) would only save us about $1100 on the cruise price. That bit of information would have been helpful at our initial sales meeting.
I so regret not doing my due diligence back in March 2015 by referring to Better Business Bureau website. I did file a very detailed complaint with the Better Business Bureau winter of 2017. Capital Resorts did respond saying they would address our concerns. I have not been able to book. The only other calls I have received are requests for our overdue maintenance fees. When I asked BBB why my complaint and their response was not made public, BBB told me that because Capital's response contained personal information about myself and spouse, the BBB could not publish the details. I was furious because I knew of that policy and made sure my initial complaint did not include personal information. If I knew that policy you can be assured Capital knew and deliberately included my personal information to prevent my claim from being published on BBB website.

• Updated by Lila Rivas · Apr 18, 2018

Part 5. I asked BBB why my complaint was not made public. BBB said Capital's response contained my personal info so they couldn't publish. I was furious. I knew the policy and insured my complaint excluded personal info. If I knew, rest assured Capital knew and deliberately included my personal info to prevent claim from being published with BBB.

• Updated by Lila Rivas · Apr 18, 2018

Part 4. I so regret not doing my due diligence by referring to Better Business Bureau website. I filed a very detailed complaint with the BBB. Capital Resorts did respond saying they would address our concerns. I have not been able to book. The only other calls I have received are requests for our overdue maintenance fees.

• Updated by Lila Rivas · Apr 18, 2018

Part 3. We tried to give them opportunity to prove their worth. No availability. We lost 74, 500 points as of 3/31/18.

Called cruise exchange desk, learned immediately using all 174000 points (2 yrs worth) only saved us about $1100 on the cruise price. That bit of information would have been helpful at our initial sales meeting.

Part 2. At 4-hour initial sales meeting:
    -- we would have "at our disposal" vacations on the Florida Panhandle which is our favorite area.
    --74, 500 pts more than enough for fabulous yearly vacations to recoup investment.
    -- 74, 500 pts for $10, 000 much less than the market price because we were buying a repo.
    --could exchange points for cruises.

• Updated by Lila Rivas · Apr 18, 2018

Part 1. Owners since March 2015. 74, 500 points for $10, 000 cash.
    Used our points only once on condo market value only $1100. Considering our yearly maintenance fees $800+ and the $189 exchange fee, how is this a good deal. Made several attempts to use our points and were always told "no availability". As of March 2018 we lost 74, 500 points.

club dues and maintenance fees

I have been in contact with an individual since last year because of a complaint i had. So the bottom line was was that we came to the conclusion that my 2018 fees would be waived. Well it's The end of March and i am still fighting with capital resorts on getting my fees waived because i was told they where. I have paid my monthly payments but my account is suspended. Really???? I can't use my timeshare and i was told that i have to prove that the individual said what he did. I have proof and i sent it in! But it shouldn't come down to that since i have been dealing with this since last year!!! I am so sick and tired of this company promising that they will fix it and then say if their is anything else let them know and they will fix it directly. Haha. What a joke!! If i could i would have never stepped into this contract and did my research first. These people don't care about you they only care about the money!!!

purchased points and almost impossible to schedule

This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to book a vacation for my family. I've used Interval International and had great experiences along with other...

[Resolved] timeshare sales

During check-in at Country Club Villas for a Myrtle Beach vacation (Apr 22, 2017), I was told I had to meet with a Capital Resorts rep., as my current time share was being...

[Resolved] no 7 day cruise as promise

We were promise a 7 night cruise if we took your tour which we did and when it came down to it we had to jump through hoops to try to schedule it. We received the paperwork to apply for it but it said we could only book it Sept, Oct or Nov within one year of seeing the tour. After submitting paperwork 3 times to Direct Choice Vacations they said we did it wrong so they would not honor the 7 night cruise. I asked to redo the last form to get the cruise as promised and they said too bad. All I ask is that they work with me but they won't.

• Capital Resorts Group's response · Feb 14, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to us concerning Capital Resorts, we appreciate your feedback as we are continuously trying to improve our services. We would like to address all of the issues raised as our goal at Capital Resorts is to provide an exceptional experience and product to all of our owners and guests. We do have several ways to reach us; phone, chat, and email:
    *phone is 844-777-2582
    *website for chat, capitalresortsgroup.com
    *email is [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

maintenance fee

I was told and its in writing my maintenance fees would not be due until 2019 they just hit my account right before Christmas fraud company they need a class action law suit I...

misrepresentation

I met with Randy Parker in September 2017 at Branson, Missouri. He convinced me to upgrade my timeshare as I would have a much greater choice of locations. He also said that he could easily sell my points that were due to expire in November. Repeated calls to him to set up an account were not returned, so I called the corporate office. The lady told me that those points could not be sold because they were banked and that I should go through the corporate office to sell any of my points. She did reinstate them until March I, but I feel that the product was totally misrepresented by Parker. He also told me that any time I had a question or wanted to book a reservation that I could call him, which apparently is not true. He also assured me that he could sell my time share next year, if I wanted him to, for above the amount that I had invested in it. Over all, I feel that my trust was definitely misplaced. I also did not receive the voucher that I was promised for a cruise for two people.

• Updated by Vicki Blankenship · Dec 21, 2017

Randy Parker just called me, and hopefully the issue is resolved.

[Resolved] I did not receive my gift

Info at 14:52, Nov 14: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly. Info at 14:53, Nov 14: You are now chatting with Janet. You at 14:53, Nov...

complaint resolution

You repeatedly claim to have resolved complaints. However, you have in fact done absolutely nothing. What the public needs to know is that whenever there is a complaint, you may...

capital agreed to a specific lower price. capital never issued refund! now denies/avoid/fails to return calls w/o any resolution of $3400.00!!

I went on my normal, yearly vacation week 18 in Myrtle Beach, SC this year. I went to the weekly owners meeting as I do every year to catch up on any news I need pertinent to...

timeshare

July 7, 2017 I am a paying customer of the seaside resort in Myrtle Beach. Due to my high risk pregnancy I wanted to take a vacation early on before my doctor puts any more...

I am complaining about my stay at fitzgerald motel in downtown wisconsin dells

I arrive at the Polynesian hotel to` pick up my vacation seminar introduction package on 5/19/2017 . After getting the information package we where instructed to proceed to the...

[Resolved] timeshare misrepresenting sales practices - not disclosing relevant information

We purchased a package from Capital Resorts on February 17, 2017. On March 16, 2017 we were advised that the “services” we purchased were different than we were lead to believe...

[Resolved] Unable to use or book services

Since we purchased 4 years ago we have been able to use it one time in Biloxi. We were told there would be water park, club house ECT in pidgeon fordge. Liars!on top of that they sold to my husband without me present. Biloxi is now shut down and again there is never anything open. I have to pay extra to use the exchange! I can't give this worthless property away! Stop paying is only option!

• Capital Resorts Group's response · Mar 03, 2017

*phone is 844-777-2582
    *website for chat, capitalresortsgroup.com
    *email is [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Ki
    kingent Apr 14, 2019

Capital Resorts keep sending us a maintenance bill. I have not heard of them or the resort. I do own a timeshare but not this place. I am very leary of sending$$. My timeshare is for points only and is not tied to a physical resort. What do I do.
    robert and Penny King

[Resolved] Capital Resorts — Timeshare

Don't fall fall for this scam!! In june 2016 while on family vacation in pigeon forge, my husband and I were approached by someone with discount tickets to dixie stampede. All we...

[Resolved] Capital Resorts — Timeshare/vacation club

563490 Check out the complaints board for grand crown resorts, they are the same company and have complaints filed under that business name. These people are lying to people everyday and...

[Resolved] Capital Resorts — Not giving me a credit to my account for the referral program

Capital Resorts Referral Program is a SCAM!!! I have called and sent emails, yet no one has contacted me back. At this point, I have nonodea who to contact. I referred 4 people...

[Resolved] Capital Resorts — Timeshare

I posted this information on a Google review of Capital Resorts and thought I would post it here as well in hopes that someone will see it within their time limit to cancel their...

[Resolved] Capital Resorts — Deceptive and fraudulent sales

Capital Resorts contacted us through phone approximately one year ago. They offered 4 day Carnival cruise line tickets in exchange for $300 and our commitment to sit through a 90...