Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts Group

3179 Gretna Rd, Branson, MO, 65616, US

Reviews and Complaints

Capital Vacations / Capital Resorts GroupI am begging to get my money back and get out of capital vacations

My name is Glenda Sechovec owner # 971220. I have written two letters and made several calls to the Branson Missouri office and to Malisa Moore in the customer service department about my problem. My husband Russell Sechovec is a disabled Veteran of the Vietnam War and has many health issues. He has PTSD, dementia, knee and ankle problems and has had cancer. I let him make the decision to buy this timeshare because he gets very upset with me if I say no about purchases. I realize now he cannot handle financial issues. He forgets details and was confused about how we would pay for this. He borrowed money to completely pay off the timeshare and now we are having financial problems. He has spent most of our savings and we are just living off of social security and a small disability check from the government. I beg of you please to return to us at least $10, 000 of the money we paid to you. We can not afford to go anywhere and need the money to pay our rent. Our children can't afford to help us.
PLEASE let us out of this timeshare ownership and return some money.

Glenda Sechovec 602 N. Victoria Rd. Lot 25 Donna, Texas 78537

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • A
      ~A~ Apr 10, 2021

Good luck Glenda. I'm so sorry they misled you as they did us.