Canada Post Corporationstrike

L Nov 19, 2018 Review updated:

Hello my name is Lance Westvelt, i am a business owner in Nisku alberta. I am very unhappy about the disruption in postal services. I do know that the majority of my customers still send payment through the mail. Not happy when i can't pay my bills on time. I won't pretend i know exactly what the strike is about. All, s i know is that if i told my customers that i could not take care of their business, they would probably tell me to hire new workers or, if i can, t supply them, they will take their business elsewhere. Same goes with the workers. Get to work. I, m quite sure many of them would be first in line complaining if services they need are not provided when they need. Please anyone, feel free to call me anytime. Regards Lance Westvelt [protected]/

• Ke
    Kenneth Tendem Nov 20, 2018

All we need is more competitor in our local courier service (E.g.: USPS), other than Canada Post and let USA company came in and take over the market. It works also for ICBC for not having a monopoly the local market period.