Camping Worldowner of camping world

P

As a trump supporter, I will never buy at camping world again. Why?

Your owner says he does not want republicans buying at his store.

60% of your customers are republicans. Republicans live in rural areas and love to hunt and fish and buy big camping gear.

20% of your customers are democrats. Democrats live in cities and do not like to hunt and fish or go camping.

Your boss has just bankrupted camping world.

Trump did condemn the nazis. Over 20 years, trump has condemned the kkk about 20 times. Check the web. Its true!

Antifa was at the charlottesville riots according to a new york times reporter. She saw hundreds of young liberals with huge sticks brutally attacking unarmed nazis. Surely, nazis equal antifa. They are just as bad, just as trump said, just as cnn said, just as noam chomsky said. Your boss owes trump an apology for your bosses lies about charlottesville.

• Wr
    wreck12 Jan 01, 2018

I will stop watching Truck series because of your anti Republican comments so stop sponsoring them. They can find a better sponser.

• Ro
    Ron R Dale Sep 14, 2017

Have you seen or read the lame letter he sent out to each Camping World location to "hand out" to customers inquiring about the boycott? He is as bad as Hillary! All he does is talk about how he was "bullied" as a child... in other words, as Hillary would say, its everyone's fault but mine! When you attack your own customers - tell me again who's the bully? So long Camping world, hope AntiFa, Kathie Griffin and Rosie O'funnel-Cake are big Camping enthusiasts!

• Th
    The Black Soap Store Aug 27, 2017

You don't have to tell me twice to take my business elsewhere because of my political affiliation... I'm done with Camping World for good. Good luck in getting liberal, snowflake Democrats to buy outdoor gear, and firearm's for hunting. Your money has gone to your head Mr. Lemonisis or however you spell your name.

• Do
    Doug Moesta Aug 24, 2017

It's like McDonalds - Never cared much for the food, service and the impersonal staff, much like Camping World. I tried using them a few times and it was dismal. So not to disappoint The Profit we will make sure not to use Camping World. I have forwarded his comments on CNBC to all of the RV clubs my wife and I belong to.

• Ka
    Karen-m Aug 23, 2017

Backlash!!! Coming to Camping World, Good Sam & Gander Mountain!!! SELL THE STOCK NOW before the BIG DECLINE!!!

• Ru
    Ruth Trammel Aug 23, 2017

Our family also will no longer support Camping World - wouldn't want to disappoint the CEO so we will take our business elsewhere!

• Cm
    CMM1 Aug 22, 2017

Shame on Lemonis, he is a disgrace to true American values! My husband and I will take his command and never do business with Camping World again; we have also cancelled our Good Sam's membership! Our camping buddies will be doing the same!

Anita Bawnghit Aug 22, 2017

They should all jump off a cliff.

• De
    Debbie Brophy Aug 22, 2017

I will no longer support Camping World, Gander Mountain and Good Sam Enterprises after your CEO, Marcus Lemonis, said that Trump supporters could take their business elsewhere...