Camelcamel double purple

I am truly disappointing in the quality i have received from camel double purple for the second time now.

I purchased a packet of cigarettes on Monday 24/04/2017 when i opened the packet there was a very strong smell of mint and blueberry. When I lit my smoke the taste was dreadful i tried to pop the purple ball and found there was NO ball to pop on any of my cigarettes.

On Tuesday 25/04/2017 I purchased a new packet at a different store and threw away the one that I bought on Monday only having 2 smokes out of the packet. Yet again I was left disappointed when I opened my new packet of smokes just to find out that it is exactly the same story as the first one.

I do wish to get some prompt reaction on this complaint as I strongly feel that this is not the service your paying customers should receive.

• Ne
    Nellaqii Jul 01, 2018

The last 4 packs of Camel Double Purple I have bought had a minimum of 9 cigarettes in with the flavour balls that were broken (either both or one of the two). I thought it might be the store but I bought each packet from a different store. I pay good money for only a half a product and I feel it is unacceptable.

I would like to know what is going to be done about it because I feel I am being robbed by Camel. I either want to be refunded for the 4 packets or Camel needs to send me 4 packets that is not damaged please because this is not the service I was expecting from Camel