Having problems with Camel?

Camel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 2, 2006. The latest review I'm locked out of my account was posted on Mar 19, 2021. The latest complaint favorite discontinued was resolved on Mar 10, 2014. Camel has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 192 reviews. Camel has resolved 3 complaints.

Camel Customer Service Contacts

SunClosed

Camel Complaints & Reviews

Aug 06, 2019

Camel — camel activate

Good day I have been smoking camel for years, camel activate, mint for the last 2 years and ever since the...

Camelcamel activate

We buy a lot of Camel activate purple every week. I have been so disappointed with them lately, I buy these cigarettes because of the taste of the purple coming through but in order for the cigarettes to have this amazing taste you need to "pop" the little ball on the inside of the cigarette.. if only..

like always we bought few boxes of cigarettes this past week just to be disappointed again. in only 2 boxes I fount about 5 cigarettes that don't have any ball on the inside for me to "pop" there out of a box of 20 I only have 15 cigarettes.. this is such a waste of my money and I am so disgusted with this.

Surely you should have a quality check in order for this not to happen.

hope that someone can correct this!!
Looking forward to your response.

camel activate
camel activate

Camelwebsite

i have been locked out can not get back in but i get the emails from this company and coupons also how can i fix this problem i have been locked out of other tobacco web sights for the same company i dont understand if i can get a email why cant i log in i want to log in without being locked out if i can get a email from this company why can i not log in

• Je
        Jersey25 Jul 30, 2019

Me too, I get a coupon every now and then, maybe, every 3 months, but wow. You click "forgot username" it takes you to the sign up page, you click, forgot password, it takes you to the sign up page...enter your information and it says, yo have an account go to login in. How about the point that I forgot my username or login? Nothing ever sent to the email (which the site recognizes) just a loop of trying to enter what you think you recall. I have been trying for 4 years to log into this account. SUCKS!! My spouse gets all kinds of stuff from the brand she smokes because she is able to access her account on the website! Mobile app for Camel just as bad. Disappointed-

Cameldefect cigarette in my pack

I bought a pack of camel 99 full flavor today .one of the cigarettes specifically the lucky I flip every time...The cigarette itself is smokable but the paper wrapping around the filter has a bunch of flaps. Almost like It may have gotten two filter paper things wrapped around and it during production. I know it may sound weird but with it being my lucky would it be possible to send this one back to you guys and I get a new one. I feel like it would be back luck to keep it. Please let me know what further Imformation you may need

defect cigarette in my pack
      defect cigarette in my pack

Camelcamel menthol crush

Within a month I have bought two packs of camel menthol crush from two different stores where the filters came apart from the cigarette. You could pull the filters right off. They weren't attached in anyway. I'm contemplating switching to a different brand as this has happened not once but twice. It wasn't just a couple cigarettes either, it was the whole pack. Super frustrating

Camelcamel rich

I purchased a pack of rich to try them out. They were not as rich as advertised. I was very disappointed in the product. Will not purchase these again. I have been a camel smoker for years. They should have a full flavor and a bolder menthol. I was not impressed and wasted my money. Just thought giving the feed back you may fix them a little so people are satisfied with the product. Bring back the camel bold!!!

Jul 12, 2019

Camel — camel activate double

Good day I would to bring to your attention that i bought a packet of my cigarettes that i smoke which i...

Camelcustomer service

I can not recover my account with security answer.. Maybe I misspelled my answer but I still should have more than 1 option & that only 1 is a recording . And then when I called the customer service number always a robot that sends you right back to the website. So I make a new email and they say I'm already registered and would not let me use new email. HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN???

Camelcamel lights with a herb taste like basil something

I bought two packs of camel lights and the first pack fine but the next pack I open I hit once and gagged I put it out and thought what was that taste?! I thought maybe it's me but I let a friend who smokes to hit one without saying anything they said it tastes like my essential oils, they asked if I sat them in a weird spot close to anything nope just opened them and the crazy part is I have gotten sweet tastes but nothing like this before a whole pack I pay almost 6.70 for a pack and that's insane I know but I wanted camels instead of buying cheaper cigs and now I'm regretting it because it was money wasted but has anyone else had this happen before with weird flavors like this? I'm going crazy looking for a answer

Camelmobile coupons

Wtf? For mobile coupons the little card from my pack of camel menthol crush (full flavor) states: camel.com
                So the site has nothing but a phone number to call "and we'll gladly assist you"
                What a joke! All the damn message says is to go to camel.com!
                Who the hell is in charge of the cluster [censored]?
                By what I read in the reviews and other sites camel is about to lose a large chunk of it's consumer base. Including me (a 40yr loyal for 40 [censored]ing years!!!)
                Your marketing vp should be fired. Hire american and can the foreign [censored]!!!

Janetta Dennis Sep 06, 2019

I can't get registered for mobile coupons and there customer service is sorry they ask for your social security number and still can't help you to sign in it is a joke you can't understand what there saying

Camelrj reynolds tobacco

I am so frustrated I've called in multiple times and have been told my account has been locked with all RJ Reynolds website for an unknown reason. Every time I call and they just say there's nothing they can do no solution. I asked can I get verification. Their responses nope. I asked can I open a new account. Their responses no. I asked what do I do. There responses you can do nothing. I love the products but can't believe I would be put in a situation. What if life functioned this way.

Camelcamel coupons online

Hello, I have been using my camel account for years. I love getting the coupons. For some reason about a month ago I have been locked out of my account. When I call the 800 number they say that there is nothing they can do and have no idea why my account is locked. I've tried twice. Please help me resolve this issue or let me know how I can help. I would love to get coupons again. Thank u

Camelcamel menthol silver

The new packaging is dumb. Why would you make 2 diffrent kinds of smokes have such similar packaging? I am constantly getting the wrong ones now because if I'm in a hurry and dont take out my glasses to read the small silver part thrn half the timr I get the wrong ones. How could someone ok such a dumb change. Before I could say the white and green ones. Now its the black and green but not that black and green
                      Stupid stupid stupid

camel menthol silver

• Ti
                          Tina Bobina Jul 14, 2019

I feel the same way about the package change on the Camel Menthols !!! I frequently get the regular ones now and I smoke “Menthol Silver” hey, why not change it and make the package SILVER!!! I also am usually in a hurry and don’t bother with digging my readers out to ensure they are correct.

Camelcamel crush menthol

Who ever approved the new black box design needs to be fired. I smoke the Camel crush menthol but have gotten the Camel crush menthol silvers multiple time wasting money because the packs look to similar. It is confusing for employees as well as customers. So sick of buying the wrong pack and not realizing until after i open it and see stupid white filters.

camel crush menthol

Camelcamel menthol

My name is Joy. I have been smoking camel menthols for close to 15 years. My grandfather also enjoyed your brand. However as happy as we have always been to enjoy your products. The new packaging is too similar to the camel menthol silvers. So therefore employees keep getting my packs confused. I have to admit I absolutely hate the silvers. And at this point I have wasted so much money on buying the wrong packs I am preturbed. Please repackage so that this doesn't keep happening!!! Thank you for your time and consideration!!! But please repackage!!! Sincerely a loyal customer who just wants to buy what I want to buy...

Camelonline website and mobile app

I have called your company now three times, [protected].
                            Twice I spoke to women that said my account was corrected with my new last name. Was Thommesen is now Brown.

I tried registering each time but only took me to the contact phone #.

The last gentleman stated I could not access my account because it has been frozen. He said he could not unlock it that I needed to send an email. I have found no email either.

my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Please assist or you are soon to lose a customer. I can be satisfied with other brands as well.

Melissa Brown [protected]

Camelmenthol crush

I have enjoyed camel crush menthol since they came out, love the product. Although you have forgotten the aptitude of the people selling your product day by day. They are not intelligent enough to tell the difference in the packaging. The younger ones really don't care, or there on there damn cell phone. I am going to have tyo search for a new brand, if you cant fix this. This was a [censored] idea. Thank You for your consideration. Long time customer. Kelly Nash

Camelcrush menthol

This has happened a few times. I ask for camel menthol and get the camel crush. First of all it's ridiculously annoying that a whole line of cigarettes are called camel crush. It used to be camel crush and camel bold were separate than camel menthol. But now it's like can I get a pack of camel menthols. And they are like camel crush? And your like yes and no?!? Yes but not the black box of camel crush. I want the green box of methol crush. But now the boxes are all black with almost identical packaging. So no not that one not that one yep nope up to the left no over 1. Stupid and unnecessary. Not to mention, im sure i'm not the only one who has sent they're husband or family member to grab yours when they go to get theirs. Well they aren't trying to examine the box. So they ask for camel menthol and used to be able to tell easily with the green box. Now they get back to me and what do I have? Camel crush. Because the blue/green subtle differences suck. Not to mention, the crush has kinda always sucked. To go from a light/ultra light cigarette to an altoid mint is ridiculous. And another thing, why are 99s not offered in menthol?

crush menthol

• Updated by Foxy0290 · Apr 18, 2019

I orignially switched over to camel because I used to receive $2.50 off a pack coupons all the time and my cigs were usually always $.75 off a pack. However now a day's they are rarely on sale and if they are, they're only $.50 off a pack. And I hardly ever receive coupons but when I do, it's $1.50 off 2 packs and online they are $1 off a pack. So what the hell??? Ciggs went up in price and the discounts went down. Between this and my last complaint, I'm wondering why anyone would stay loyal.

Samb87 May 03, 2019

Yep happen to me three times now. It's really annoying that they try to trick you by making it almost impossible to tell the difference until opened.

Camelcamel crush menthol silver

The new black box version of these cigarettes are horrible. Not only did the box change but the recipe changed too. They taste different and does not compare in the slightest to the old cigarettes. It makes it ten times harder to buy the cigarettes and they dont taste right. I wish you guys would of just left the cigarettes alone. Thinking about changing cigarettes brands altogether because it's just irritating and harder to buy them. They taste like absolute crap. I've been handed the regular menthol instead of the silver and stuck smoking them because I dont notice it was the wrong one till after I open them. Mainly because of the colors are all the same and when I'm on the go I dont notice. I think a redesign needs to be in the works. As well as putting the recipe back to what it was.

Camelcamel menthol pack redesign

I've been a loyal camel customer for about 10yrs now & you're about to lose my loyalty to your company. So i've now been scouring the internet looking for a complaint form to tear you guys a new 1, because this problem has become far too common place than it should... I really hope you'll send me vouchers for free smokes, or something equally as good, to give back a portion of the money, to keep me from leaving, because it's not right that I had to doubly spend on smokes since this "should be fired" or "should be boycotted" redesign was put on shelves. I think giving me some free stuff, or coupons for $1 pack smokes, in exchange, for all my money lost/stolen due to this, is more than fair. Smh. If not, i'll most likely be going back to marlboro menthol since their packaging was designed with the consumer in mind. At least when I say "marlboro menthol", I know that's what i'll get & will know with a simple glance at the pack... Whereas, with the new camel design you practically need a magnifying glass to read if they're straight menthol or menthol silver... Which i'll be much more likely to quit smoking altogether, then to start carrying around a magnifying glass in my purse for the sole purpose of buying your brand. Not to mention, with marlboro, I won't ever end up having to double pay for a pack of smokes ever again due to a badly approved design.

Ever since this awful redesign was launched, i've been ending up with menthol silver instead of straight menthol cigarettes! This design's awfulness began around camel's "think tank" conference table, continued on its way to manufacturing & after a billion cartons of this awfully designed packs of menthol cigarettes were produced & deposited in stores, to which I get smashed in the face with a big pile of bs when I ask for a pack of "camel menthol", not light, but camel menthol & the store employee picks up the pack, rings it up, gladly takes my $8.50 & then I don't find out they're the wrong kind til after i've opened them & see white menthol silver filters looking back at me, instead of the tan color of menthol... This immediately sends me over the edge, every single time, because I can't take them back now that they're open & I know i'll be miserable smoking them in a fashion reminiscent of a chain smoker just to get through the pack faster... Orrrr i'll eventually give up & have to go spend another $8.50 to get the right pack & be totally livid... Which all this drama, bs & theft of my money could've been avoided if camel didn't agree on a new pack design that's hands down dog crap!! Did you not look over the faux paper design before approving it for production?! Because that's what I think. I refuse to believe a company as big as camel purposely put out a design this sucky. The only way to tell the difference between menthol & silver, is that bs fine print labeling that gets lost in the blue/green & black background. Really?! I shouldn't have to educate store employees, they should be able to tell the difference, just like I should.

I literally just packed & opened what should have been my brand new pack of camel menthol & instead i'm stuck smoking menthol silver again. Blasphemy!!! Ugh!!! So disappointing!

I think a redesign needs to be in the works asap!

• Am
                                        Amy Barber Mar 28, 2019

I agree the design absolutely sucks. I’ve received the wrong ones more than once. They really should be different colored packs. If your cashier isn’t a smoker it’s much easier to say “the green ones” than try to explain what you want