Call Everkaki Official Storeclothing

W Sep 10, 2019 Review updated:

I'm a dropship. I made 8 orders from this store.
Until now 5 of orders was sent a fake tracking number.
Items have never been received. No products were shipped.
I'm sure that the other of my orders were in the same situation as a fake tracking number.
It was a big mistake ordering from this store. Totally ruin my business.
The store is not honest.
Ali should consider this shop behavior. Ali will be discredited in the long-term.
It is a danger to the seller society. Their inappropriate behavior should be stopped immediately.

• Ro
    roy jeavons Sep 09, 2019

It is not clear when I will get a refund has it been submitted thank you roy jeavons email [email protected]

• Ab
    AbstractCircuits Sep 15, 2019

I ordered products from china from both AliExpress and Amazon. The Chinese products from Amazon where in my mail box 2 weeks later (free delivery) AliExpress 3 months and still not 1 single product from AliExpress yet! and I had to pay for delivery!

• Ss
    s.swami nathan Sep 15, 2019

I have orders a mobile on Ali express and it has shipped as Ali express standard shipping via singapore post. After 4 th of AUg there is no update on my parcel and IDK whether it has been shipped by air or sea and whether it has been reached my country (india). Pls help me on this.
    Tracking no is RB807171134SG

anil Kumavath Sep 15, 2019

My tracking ID is S00000026203538. my product is not yet delivered.i request you to update my address as
    Balaji jewellers, pragathi nagar, opp JNTU, kukatpally, hyderabad--500090

• Ra
    Rahul meena Sep 18, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am priyanka meena i ordered three item from ali express and i had been tracking that but for long there is no update of my parcels. so i request to you please update my order.
    order ID:-
    1:- 104678193106321
    2:- 104678193116321
    3:- 104678193126321

please consider it

• I purchase two cadilac keys but i dont receive any masseges or email to confirm my order. Please find my order attached with this complaine.

Contacat on email [email protected]

• Ly
    Lynette Strauss Sep 21, 2019

My account was deactivated by Ali wrong. I can not log into my account to view any order to log a dispute for it. I'm always telling everyone about AliExpress and help them to register and order. Now all of the sudden my account was deactivated and I did nothing wrong.

• Mo
    mohamed.ali Sep 22, 2019

hay friends i 11/9/2019 orders ali express mestek
    laser meter shopping but this orders already cancelled but refunds no response please send
    status my e mail id [email protected]

• Da
    Darren pincini Sep 28, 2019

I placed an order on a different device
    It does not appear in my account, some of the items have arrived, was many items, so I have no way of checking what was ordered .

I have spent 20 hours trying to contact your customer support,
    Please contact me, your support is not very good