Cablevisionhorrible customer service and negligence

I've had Cablevision service for a few years now, and subscribe to internet, tv, and phone. In the mean term, I've had horrible customer experience and service, and would switch in a snap if someone else provided similar services where I live.

I switched from a basic plan to a comprehensive plan, and went through all levels of pain.
1. The supposedly automatic billing service overcharged me on multiple counts, and double billed me for the month of transition. In addition, I kept being billed for 2 cable boxes, though I have a single TV. I'd expect an automated billing management system to take care of this properly, and not require me the customer to peruse the bill to find discrepancies. I'm sure this has affected lots of other customers who didn't pore over their bill thoroughly.
2. I called Cablevision and had to spend and argue with the service person for over half an hour, trying to convince her to even look into the discrepancy. She kept repeating the same boilerplate speech about how they prorate as opposed to looking at the actual numbers which were available to her. After half an hour of going through this same speech, she finally agreed to look into the account.

Argh! Wish there was something else I could do to report this horrendous service.