C-DateI wish to cancel membership

M

The website informs me that I cannot change my membership (I want to cancel) as my payment hasn't been processed! Looking at my bank statement the payment has clearly been made! I don't wish to use the site, it is full of fake profiles, with scammers looking to lure people away to other sites to take advantage of them. On top of this the profiles are not of local individuals (unless you view the whole of UK as local!). I am abhorred that the website doesn't facilitate cancellation of membership, due to a scandalous and erroneous statement that you payment hasn't been processed! And it doesn't have a contact email option to write to them

I wish to cancel membership

RESOLVED

• Ge
    George Cooper1 Oct 05, 2020

My profile is:
    bigcoop
    Contact ID: WH5AQF52

You charged me 119.70 WITHOUT my consent. Please cancel any membership you may have set up with immediate affect. I will be contacting the financial conduct authority in order to make them aware of your scam website.

• Do
    donald samhere Oct 03, 2020

I need need my membership cancelled please.

Comments

Chocofun Sep 01, 2019

Tried to cancel my membership but they’ve it very hard to do so I emailed them with no reply, checked my bank statement and £119 has just gone out! Rubbish! I want a refund!

• Cd
    C-Date Sep 03, 2019

@Chocofun Dear Chocofun, Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com from your registered email address, put https://www.complaintsboard.com in the subject header. We will check your profile as soon as possible. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• La
    Lance Morrison Jul 08, 2019

Same thing happen to me try to phone got a message in german very insulting

• Cd
    C-Date Jul 09, 2019

@Lance Morrison Dear Lance Morrison, Please contact us at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Ti
    Tibor89 Nov 26, 2018

I had £119.70 taken from my bank on 21st November 2018. This was not authorised.
    Just I registered one month was £3 on the website.
    I would like to cancel my membership.

Yours Sincerely
    Tibor Ori

Chocofun Sep 01, 2019

@Tibor89 Has anything come of your complaint?