Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tide Complaints & Reviews

Tide / Lack of Integrity and values

Ga

Dear Tide, I have been satisfied with most of your commercials until of late. This one goes against the family integrity and values. We teach our children to tell the truth, yet a mother diliberately tells her daughter that she has not seen her top. When, in fact, she vividly recalls wearing it, staining it, then hiding it. When asked, she wash the top, in Tide of course, puts it back in her room. Then when her daughter wears it, her comment was, "Oh, I see you found the top." Daughter totally innocent blames it on herself for not finding it. A mother sits back satisfied she lied to her...

Tide - Michigan, Lansing / advertisement

I have ALWAYS used Tide.I LOVE Tide..but someone in charge of the recent ads has lost their mind.The designer/critic with the fake accent makes me want to go find ANOTHER product to buy. Nothing wrong with what they've done for years..it gets the message across WITHOUT adding the high price of appearance fee for that BOZO!

Tide / Tide To Go

Mi

The MOST annoying commercial I have ever seen is the one for Tide or Tide to Go where two pwoplw are talking and a stain on one person's clothes starts yelling a bunch a garble and shouts above the talking in unintelligible angry outburst. I promise I will NEVER purchase another Tide product until this commercial is off the air!