Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Switzerland
Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burger King Customer Service. Initial Burger King complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burger King above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burger King. Discuss the issues you have had with Burger King and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger Kingsquare butts???

I am very offended by the latest television commercial aired by Burger King in my area!! It is very sex driven, and very inappropriate to be aired. I do not like my 4 year old son running around singing "I like square butts" and sying "booty is booty".
I recently worked at a Burger King store in Talladega, Al. while being laid off from my regular job. I basically had to quit this job due to being accussed of making an inappropriate remark to a female co-worker, which I did not. I was accussed of saying something that is far more innocent than the images in the commercial being currently aired in my market. I am currently seeking counsel of an attourney to see if I have grounds for legal action against Burger King, the franchisee, and the management(general, assistants, and district) that were involved, as well as the co-worker due to the sexual nature of this commercial.

Burger Kingdemeaning commercials

Burger King is reaching new heights in low regard for women and children. When you have to demean women in order to sell a child a stupid hamburger and toy then we have indeed sank to a new debth of decay in our society. I just viewed a commercial where they were promoting women with big square butts in order to intice children to want a burger king spongebob squarepants toy. It is sending a very poor opinion of women, their bodies, their roles in advertisement, and a sexual inuendo that belittle the progress women have strived to overcome that we are little more than sex objects to be used and discarded. SHAME ON YOU BURGER KING AND ANY OTHER SERVICE THAT HAS TO RESORT TO SUCH TASTELESS, DEMORALIZING, AND OFFENSIVE COMMERCIAL ADS TO SELL THEIR SORRY PRODUCTS.

Burger Kingpubic hair in my fries, no refund!!

after spending 10+ minutes at the BK drive thru speaker finally someone took my order . I wish I had just driven away! But I was hungry and my lunch break is only 30 min and I did not have time to choose another restaurant. Anyways I got the tendercrisp combo as usual, paid and drove off then back at my desk after consuming my sandwich and fries i discovered two pubic hairs at the bottom of the fry container. Needless to say I became distraught and after washing my mouth out with soap (gross what if i had swallowed one without noticing or something) I left sick for the day and went back to Burger King to confront the manager with the discovery. The manager (Abdul) was very rude and even when presented with the evidence would only offer me a replacement of the fries. Screw that I wanted my money back and I told him so. But he refused and what am I gon na do, call 911 like some people do over fast food?

So please if you eat agt Burger King check your fries for pubic hairs and do not eat there if there is an Indian manager as they do not understand how to provide even the most basic level of customer service and food cleanliness. I was treated as if i was beneath him for complaining about something so "Trivial"??????

• Jack Soft N. Apr 15, 2009

did it taste like soul glo? if so it was a jeri curl. if not, then it was probably abdul's ballfro hair.

• binder Apr 15, 2009

Are you a pubic hair expert? Maybe it was from a jheri curl.

• Te
          Tergouu Apr 14, 2009

I understand that you had a problem, where you waited too long for your food and you found hair in it when you got it. We all found hairs in our food, but we are talking about Burger king and you're getting upset, just find another place to eat and move on, I'm sure they aren't losing much if you're changing your food options. On the other hand, there is no room for racist comments, not positive for your or the public.

Burger King Commericialspongebob commercial

I'am so disqusted by the spongebob square pants commercial that I will never eat at any burger king ever again and I 'am letting family and friends know also but i'm sure they have seen it woman dancing around with square butts half dressed promoting happy meals and the most appalling thing is the end booty is booty you have to be kidding me I think you need to check the background of this people that do these commercials because I think they are perverted it's disqusting to know that burger king has to go to levels like this (Booty with happy meals) should never go in the same sentence or more less a commercial i'm sure I won't be the only complaint...

• Sl
            SLW Apr 29, 2009

I am so disappointed in Burger King's production and display of the square pants commercial.
            At first sight, I thought it was a little funny. However, on further consideration, I feel the tone of the commercial is more conducive to a liquor, condom or sensual lubricant commercial. I feel it should not be shown during prime time if at all.
            I do not want my 4 and 5 year old grandsons to see this commercial just as I do not want them to start looking at women as strictly sexual objects and making fun of certain body parts.
            I have decided to turn off any television program running the commercial. This has been pretty difficult since it runs during some of my favorite shows. I have been watching a lot of PBS recently.
            I do miss going by Burger KIng for my Whopper Jr with Cheese meal. I really do no like going to McDonalds or Wendys. I just cannot make myself go through the BK drive in because all I hear is that stupid commercial in my head. Pity.
            I do not own BK stock, but if I did I would sell it immediately, even at a loss.
            I realize Burger King has invested a lot of money in this commercial. We all make choices, and we enjoy or suffer the consequences of those choices.
            Please, stop running the commercial so I can start watching my favorite shows again and start enjoying your fine food products.
            Sherry Weber

• Se
            Sean Blueart Apr 13, 2009

If you’re shocked or annoyed by this commercial, my question to you is; where have you been hiding? When considering the question of culture, a valid question is “Who makes culture?” Here’s your answer; Burger King and the ad agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky. Both kids and adults WILL eat this up. The ad agency has cleverly and humorously connected objectification of women with cheap fatty meat and toys. What’s the problem? Isn’t this the culture you’d enjoy living in?

For me, this is really a question of culture and who we pay to create the culture and who we discourage, by neglect, to contribute to the culture. How about schools teaching some legitimate creativity and genuine critical thinking.

When it comes to the welfare and spiritual well-being of your children, griping about about a BK commercial on a blog isn’t near good enough. The reality is; this is what you bought into, and sadly, so have I.

How about considering the quality of education our kids are getting. I know part of being an American (in this current culture anyhow) is your assumed right to be too busy to have a voice. Burger King is teaching your children something, I look down my nose at you and say “wake up!” You might at least consider letting the AD AGENCY (Crispin Porter + Bogusky) and BURGER KING know what we thinbk about their funny little commercial:

[email protected] or call call: [protected] ask for Katie Kempner, Public Relations

BK Corporate Headquarters - [protected]
            BK Marketing/Advertising Information Requests - [protected]
            BK Consumer Relations - [protected]
            HAVE IT YOUR WAY® Cards Consumer Help Desk - [protected]

• Di
            DIVADEWEE Apr 11, 2009

I AGREE! THIS COMMERCIAL IS AN ALL TIME LOW!

Burger King Complaintsbutt commercial

I just saw the new burger king kids meal commercial. I think it is uncalled for to use the "I like big butts" song and video changed to "square butts" for a kids ad! I Will not shop @ BK until the add is pulled.

Burger Kingoffensive commercials

Burger King has had some offensive commercials before, but I think this one beats them all. Objectification and sexualization of women to sell a product is ubiquitous and disgusting and this is a particularly upsetting one. This is taking a sexist, disgusting song that they know is popular and catchy and using it to advertise a prodcut WHILE APPEALING TO A YOUNG AUDIENCE with the use of Spongebob and the squarepants/butts. This is disgusting and upsetting! If I didn't already have plenty of reasons to boycott Burger King, I do now!
            It seems clear from many of their commercials that they are marketing to men and don't give a damn what the female audience members think. Well, maybe we should see how they'd do without revenues from female consumers. I know I will not be purchasing anything from them and I will encourage my friends and family not to either (of both sexes). We'll be doing ourselves a favor.

SavestheKING Apr 14, 2010

You are dumb. take responsibility for your own children. I do. I have never once blamed anything, especially a fast food chain, for something my kids have done. Get a grip, ###. If this is what is going to mold them, you have failed as a parent!!!

• Th
                THEitGIRL Oct 03, 2009

THEY ARE JUST COMMERCIALS

• Ye
                Yeah May 01, 2009

Something else we could do is write the television stations requesting they discontinue the commericals based on the fact that they market this way to children. Not only do we not want our children eating this mess, we sure as hell don't want them attracted to it by means of continued denigration of 1/2 the population. If it were a bunch of African American men tap dancing around among white men who are eating the burger ( or slop) being revered by the black men, there would be an enormous outcry, and this company would be forced to stop. There was a Jack in the Box commercial about 2 years ago that was just as offensive. Many people, including myself, wrote to one of the stations here asking that they stop airing it. Almost immediately we never saw it again. Although that may be a coincidence considering that the companies pay for placing ads, I like to think it was the result of our work. :)

Ken Lucas Oct 08, 2008

Please...Please...Please! Get over it! The Burger King commercial is hilarious, and dude was right. "You either discover a planet or you don't"!!!

Annonymous Aug 13, 2008

It's a funny commercial. Stop complaining and teach your children what is right and wrong, and if you do a good job they will understand why this commercial is funny.
                Your parents obviously failed, try to do a better job than they did.

• Ha
                Hazel Jul 23, 2008

I do not appreciate the "smart alec" commercials being aired by Burger King. We should be trying to teach children to be respectful of others. It is entirely unacceptable to show adults using objectional language and actions. "Arrogant punk" is by not means acceptable nor is it acceptable for a the "Burger King" to be kicked on the shin by the child posing as his child.

Burger King Onion Ringsfood old and cold

I waited in line, the drive thru girl couldn't get my order right, when I got to the window, she wanted me to check my order to make sure it was right, it was not. Then they didn't have the onion rings ready, i pulled over to the side. The did not have any onion ring sauce for the onion rings. When I did get my food it was not fit to eat. The onion rings were mushy and cold. The rest of my food was cold. Why did I have to wait, just to get cold food? One of the worst experiences at this restaraunt. Same thing happened the time before this visit. Onion rings were cold. Before that they just didn't even have any onion rings. I go to Burger King because my daughter loves their onion rings. But I think this time she finally is done with them. Not happy in any way!!!

Burger Kingdisgusting commercial

"I like square butts!"... "booty is booty"... For a kids meal!??! Have you people ever heard the lyrics to that song? It's completely inappropriate - especially for children. I didn't think that was too hard to figure out. I don’t think that the women dressed provocatively is appropriate either... For a kids meal advertisment. You people are idiots. I wont be bringing my family there anytime soon because burger king is obviously not trying to be a "family restaurant".

• Fl
                    fl2025 Sep 11, 2009

are you serious??? not going back to burger king because of a commercial...GET A LIFE

• Ri
                    Righteous warrior Apr 27, 2009

I completely agree, I actually just posted a blog about the same commercial if you are talking about the "I like Big Butts" and sponge bob kids meal advertisement...if so I can totally see how you feel...but I had a troll(unpleasant poster) who seem to not care and not too long from me posting it ...wrote a stupid comment so I had to kindly check the person by letting them know that what they posted does not affect the truth that you and me both see is happening with Burger King's digusting commercials...so I gave the corporate office number and website to anyone who would like to contact them at the bottom of what I wrote

Take care and protect your blog, there are burger King workers who are employed to purposely attack message boards like ours...which really says something about their service and integrity

• Co
                    complaint Apr 24, 2009

The new commercial is so appauling. It gives a sexual overtone and I find it disgusting. After speaking with friends I found everyone else was disgusted. What people in their right mind would allow such a commercial? We used to go to Burger King a few times a month. My children will never step foot in there again. How dare you try to sell food with sex. What kind of client tell do you want? You need to hire different people that are able to sell food in a clean way.

• Gr
                    grtone Apr 06, 2009

And we wonder why our society is falling apart. It’s like decency and respect has been sacrificed for the hope of profitability. If we can’t protect the innocence of our children, we may as well hang it up! Thanks for nothing Burger King… my hope is that your franchise tanks with this economy and a business with integrity will take your place.

• Va
                    ValerieShulder Apr 06, 2009

disgusting food too

Burger King — food dropped on the floor

I placed an order inside this establishment on 3/10/2009 and witnessed, while standing on frontline, an...

Burger King Television Addsexist tv add

There is an add being shown during the college basketball playoffs for Burger King that with two dorky guys and several young girls with plenty of cleavage fawning over some burgers. It's sexist and without taste. I 'm sick of advertiseres using cleavage to sell their products!

kenji123 Sep 21, 2010

And to "Twiiter", grow up! Why don't you muster what little brain cells you have left and form an argument that is mature, respectful, and relevant. Women who feel unattractive and have low self esteem are the ones who resort to using sexual tactics, not the ones who rebel against it, duh! If a woman is beautiful and has confidence, she doesn't need to [censored] herself to a bunch of men.

kenji123 Sep 21, 2010

Burger Kins is sooo sexist and inappropriate and I think their advertisements should be banned in the US like they are in other countries. What ever happened to a thing called censorship? You can put any garbage on tv these days. This country is raising a generation of porn stars, pimps, and sexual predators. I will never eat at Burger King again and I will do whatever it takes to get their pornographic ads changed. Sell food not sex!

Burger Kingspitting in food

This Burger King has a reputation for being disgusting but what I learned after being with an employee just a few weeks ago will turn your stomach!!
                    I was first told of this by one employee and was then told by others also that if you make the employees of this Burger King angry. Say if you drive up at the last minute when they are trying to close they will (and it has been done), spit in your burger or whatever other gross thing you can imagine.
                    My advice would be to stay clear of this restaurant.

• De
                        Deb Mar 26, 2009

yes this restaurant is terrible and also watch your change!!!

Popeye's Burger Kingracism

I went to Popeye's like 2 months ago and i find it very unrespecful and rude.
                      Just because you Speak spanish or another language it doesnt mean that you can speak english
                      the cashier look at me like if a was less than what she is ...
                      i was getting mad and my mom told me to calm down then a place my order and she didnt say nothing
                      then when i was about to pay she didnt told how much it was SHE TOLD ME WITH HER FINGERS!!!
                      like if a was stupid i definite get mad and i told her that what was her problem and she didnt say nothing
                      i get out of that place and promise to not go there anymore Companies like this dont deserve our time and money

Burger King — i am not hapy wthi my puchase of four sanwich's no cehese lot's of maynay's

I was hugruy so afer thniking abot it a bit & puling in thru the bruger king's drive thru leaen I odor'd the...

Burger King — food posion

I called when I could after my horribly experience with food posion, I was sick for 2 days with vomiting...

Burger King #4369 — employee stealing from consumers

I went to the drive through at Burger King #4369 in Spartanburg, SC and ordered a chicken sandwich, posted...

Burger King — short changed

You have thieves working in your restaurant. I was short changed by a black lady. I bet she kept the change...

Burger Kingservice/lack of cleanliness/dirty

My friend and I went to burger king today. After waiting several minutes for service I ordered a sandwich and large soda, my friend had a soda. We got our order but no napkins or receipt. The sandwich was fine but the service and the lack of cleanliness left a lot to be desired. The floor had clumps of dirt all over and had it had not been washed in some time. The windows were filled with fingerprints and hand prints.

There were men working inside. There were screws on the floor. I have a handicap and had I stepped on one of the screws and went down I would have hurt my titanium hip and probably my ankle that has screws in it. I pushed the screw that was on the floor out of the way with the cane I use.

When we finished I went to refill my soda. I noticed that the crew member who took a fresh basket of fries out of the hot oil wiped his nose on his arm! Is that sanitary?? I think not. I did not see a badge on his shirt so I do not know his name. I asked about the rubber/plastic gloves and hair nets that they used to wear. I was told that they do not have to wear them anymore. I hate to think what goes into the 'fast' food that is prepared.

I asked for the number of the store to call burger king hq but was given the number of the store. I knew it was the store number because of the exchange and no area code was given. I called the number I was given and there was no answer. I asked for the store number. I was told that it is #1012. I like burger king original chicken sandwich but I think it will be a long time (If ever) before I go back into the marseilles burger king.

I noticed that they are hiring managers. I would love to be the manager—things would change!! The crew would work for their paychecks and be more friendly to the customers.

Burger Kingshorted my order

I went to the drive through @ 12 35 this afternoon and ordered 3 whopper value meals was charged 17.07 gave the manager a 20 and 27 cents he gave me back 3 and a dime ( ten cents short ) I said nothing because I felt sorry for anyone who can't even count HOWEVER when I got home I realized I only had 2 value meals so I did not get to eat lunch because I didnt have time to drive all the way back there . .this is not the first time this has happend and the service is so awful, you hardly ever get your order right and the people who work there are very rude

• Ra
                              randy keenel Nov 16, 2014

This was a very bad nite at bk on broadway drive i came in to oder me a sandwhich and there was an employee getting jumped on in the kitchen at burgerking the man eas mad and act like h e knew the manager i just left and said to my self w iho is the gm of this store

• Mr
                              Mrs Klaws Feb 16, 2009

You feel sorry for people who can't count. I feel sorry for people who can't cook.

• Fo
                              Fonz Feb 14, 2009

It all has to do with bad management. BK managers would supervise their employs better and reward hard working employees, there would be no employees with bad attitudes and would give a better service.

I have been to Burger King with very good management. They have employees with very good customer service skills. This is a very busy BK next to the Interstate Hwy. SO there is no excuse for other BK to be messing up orders or giving customers bad attitude.

Burger King Spence Group — do not pay their contractors.

I am a contractor that did $40K worth of work for this scam operation. They do not pay their contractors, I...

Burger Kingvery poor service

Went to Burger King in Porterville, Ca.there was three cars in the drive up lane. We waited about twelve minutes for the line to move. The car in front of us moved up in about five minutes. when I pulled up to the ordering board a girl ask if wait for a minute?
                            it was raining so to order I had to have my window down. about four minutes went by and a guy comes on and said he would be with us in a minute, I told him to yell at me because by now my arm and the door panel inside my car is all wet. so I rooled my window up except for two inches and waited another seven minitues and ask thru the speaker are you going to wait on me or not .
                            he said go ahead and order. My wife wanted a drink that was caffine free and no one knew what I was talking about and I said I want a soda pop that has no caffine. About that time I think it was the manager got on the speaker and yelled into the speaker we have no drinks caffine free. So now I drive up to the window to get my order a guy takes my money and a couple minutes a girl opens the window and slams my burger at me and said here is your burger so I say how about my drinks she said there coming .
                            finally he hands me my drinks and slams the window I had to honk my horn to tell him I wanted a receipt he handed it to me and slamed the window again. I have been here before and had the same poor service, but I'm very happy to say it won;t happen again as Im' going to the new Carl's Jr. right across the street from them. I hope that more people like me will wise up and put them out of business. very unhappy used to be customer

• Te
                                TedP99 Jan 08, 2010

Everytime we go to the Burger King on rte 47 in Glassboro we have problems. The service has been rude on more than 1 occasion. No rolls one night, no burgers another . One night they asked to pull up and they would bring the order out to the car. After waiting 25 minutes I had to go in and get my order. Not once in 20 visits has the order been right ! I have called the manager several times to complain.

• Be
                                BettyHolt Nov 29, 2009

I pulled up to burger kings drive thru, the girl started off with, we only have whoppers, french fries and fried foods. so i ordered a #2 which is a double burger meal. as im trying to finish saying what i wanted, she cut me off to ask s, m, or large? so i answered lg. then she wanted to know if that completed my order. well, what was she going to serve for a drink? and did i want onion rings or fries or was she going to listen to anything else i said? then i continued to try to tell her what i wanted to drink. then she cut me off again and wanted to know if that would complete my order. i said no and tried giving my second selection. she again cut me off before i could finish and asked the same questions. so i had to wait until she finally shut up and stopped cutting me off to finish my second selection. then i tried to order my third selection and she cut me off so much i just told her thats all and drove to the window to finish my order. i asked her to add another whopper to my order and she just turned away and started taking another order, told me how much i owed and i just finally gave up and took what i could get. the drinks had only a small amount of ice in them so i asked for more ice. again i was completely ignored. there was barely any ice in the drinks. she handed them out even after hearing me ask for more ice. i know she heard me because she made a point to stop and lookook straight at me while asking her. well, i didnt get my order but i did get the other 2 orders so i paid and left.
                                when i arrived home i called the manager and talked to him. he just said yes maam, yes maam and nothing else. i said so you dont care about what your customers want? he said nothing so it seemed that he was just going to hang up without even trying to resolve the problem. i said well i guess i wont be back to your store anymore and he said whatever you want to do. i asked him to make sure i understood what he just said and i asked him specifically, "so are you saying you dont care about what your customers order? and he said yes maam. i then said i would take my complaint to burger king complaints.
                                IS THIS WHAT IS MEANT BY "HAVE IT YOUR WAY?" no one wants to be shut off when they open their mouth, especially when they are only ordering food from a food vender. this is not the first time this has happened at this store.
                                i have not been to this store for about a year for this reason. you would think there might be some improvement made in that amount of time.
                                BURGER KING #5862

lake charles, la 70605
                                email: [email protected]

• Bo
                                Bobby Layne Jan 25, 2009

A freind of mine once said that going to a fast food resturant is like a gamble every time and he figured that if he got decent service 2 out 3 times that was acceptable. Sad but it is true. I have complained on Hardees website and at Mcdonalds. Got free stuff and just went to another store.