Having problems with Burger King?

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

very offensive commercial against women!

The commercial for this item on the menu is very offensive to women. As a female i feel as though it is not fair to say that by eating this burger it will make you more of a man. I get the impression that it is saying that only a man could possibly eat this burger.Well I can challenge that theory, I can eat the whole burger plus a medium drink and fries. Also this commercial makes the assumption that all women eat small servings of basically nothing, which is not true. Women can do just about everything men can do.

• Wb
    W. Bailey Feb 01, 2007

Get real! That commercial is not at all offensive to women! It is simply stating that in usual statistics, men do tend to eat more than women! That's a proven fact. If you can down the burger, the fries and the drink, more power to you, but you really shouldn't be reading that much into a BK Commercial!

• Complaints Against Cat Breeders Feb 07, 2007

Good for you, its good you are expressing how you feel. Good for you.

• Ki
    Kim Noirot Jun 04, 2007

Remember the goal of advertisements is to reach a certain market. Think of all the salad ads or ads promoting healthier food choices. Those ads usually feature women and children because that is who the target market is. But put out a wimpy salad ad for guys and it is like ho hum... where's the remote? So to get the attention of those macho guys who think they are are more carnivorous than a pride of lions... they put out a big juicy burger ad.

John topio Jul 09, 2007

Too much made about an uninteresting commercial.

• Ad
    Adrienne PAndy is RETARDED Jul 20, 2007

Adrienne Pandy omg! It is a commercial!

HAHAHA

What about commercials for TAMPONS! Am I supposed to feel offended as a man because this ad is trying to sell me a product for a p***y I don't have?!?!

• Ke
    Kerri Simson Jul 20, 2007

Some people have too much time on their hands, and not anything worth living for. Why not get involved in something like volunteering in a school, helping deliver meals to elderly, etc. If you are this obsessed with an ad, there is something missing in you. I opened the site, because I was intrigued. I am trying to help scanned senior citizens recoup money they were conned out of by Royal Holiday Club.

the way customer service should not be handled

To Whom it may concern,

After four visits to the drive through at the Burger King in Colorado Springs on Powers, I had enough of my order missing things or not receiving everything I had ordered and payed for. I contacted the manger on duty when I arrived home on Dec. 31,2006. His name was Dan. I explained what had happened with my orders that week and how upset I was that yet again I arrived home to find another drive through order missing items that I had payed for. Dan's response was to compensate may next entire order at the Powers Burger King. This afternoon I returned to the Powers Burger King to receive my compensated meal. When I went into the store I was greated by an older tall black manger named Smoky, I told him the situation that had occurred and ordered . Smoky was displeased about the compensation and replied by quoting a Mel Gibson movie with Joe Pesci were Joe Pesci had commented that ,"They screw you in the drive through!" Smoky said,"We'll you know what Joe Pesci said about the drive through and that when I return to this particular Burger King drive through I should check my order before leaving." Smoky also made comments to the other employees about people being on his list and they should remind him to talk to Dan about compensating the entire order,which Smoky was not happy about doing. This was not only embarrassing but degrading as well. This is not the way customer service should be handled. I will not be returning to this Burger King and am very very upset over the horrible way I was treated! I've been in the restaurant business for 14 years and would have been terminated if I spoke to a customer this way. I did not take his references in a joking manner, nor were they given in a joking manner.

Sincerely a loyal Burger King Customer
Nicole M. Smith

20 minutes to get a to go order prepared correctly!

I went to the BK on Grindstone in Columbia Missouri at 1230 December 13th. I clearly stated I wanted the Triple Whopper Sandwich only, side salad with ranch, Whopper with cheese meal large sized, and a BK big fish sandwich. I clearly stated I wanted it to go. I also clearly stated I wanted the fish in its own bag. When my order came, it was presented to me on a dine in tray. I stated I had ordered it to go. It was then presented to me with two bags. In one bag was the salad alone, in the other bag was my fries, triple whopper and single whopper with a mystery sandwich that was not fish, which was supposed to be in it's own bag. I was told I hadn't ordered fish, so I paid some more money, and waited for my fish, which was then presented to me, then wait while they removed the mystery sandwich and had to get help to open the cash register to give me my money back for the mystery sandwich which I had apparently been charged for. All in all, it took over 20 minutes to get a to go order prepared correctly, and by then the fries and sandwiches were cold.

• Lo
    lovedit! Aug 12, 2009

I ordered a Whopper with no onion or tomato, a medium Coke, and a BK Garden salad with grilled chicken, no tomatoes and with Ranch dressing. The girl taking the order was perfectly sweet and competent, and the order was exactly the way I wanted it. The Coke was perfect, the sandwich was piping HOT and Delicious! The salad was amazing! I thought it compared to many sit-down restaurants. The service was extremely fast. It was a PERFECT visit. I had been having "one of those days" and it amazed me how much something so simple as an easy and pleasant fast food venture could pick up my day.

Sabster1011 Jul 24, 2011

You probably confused them with your large order! It happens you know.. :/

nasty food and service!

My pregnant daughter and three grandchildren went to store #13761 (Chrystal City, MO) today. She was treated...

even manager thinks it sucks!

My husband and I went to Burger King drive thru and placed an order. The order was a Double Whopper with...

treated unfairly and kicked out!

My girlfriend and I, entered the Burger King in Bath NY on Dec. 1st 2006. We walked in and approached the counter to place our order. After paying for the food, we were walking down to the end of the counter where you wait for your food. When out on nowhere, my ex-fiance's cousin (who works at this burger king) comes right at me screaming. She was Saying..."Do you know what its like to hear my niece crying all the time saying that she wants daddy to come home!!!!" I said i didnt care, and if your cousin wasn't such a whore, we would have never split up. You see My ex-fiance cheated on me with 7 different people. 2 of which were supposedly "friends" of mine. The one man she cheated on me with, was and still is a Bath NY police officer, and he was on duty. I caught them red handed. Now my ex's daughter is not my child. I raised that little girl for almost 4 years when her father didn't want anything to do with her...So she calls me Daddy. So i stated to get upset because this employee also said she wanted to punch me in my face. Meanwhile the manager is tellin me i have to leave and i cant come back. He was sticking up for her. He told me not to use profanity, and i had to leave. But it must be ok for Burger King employees to yell at customers, and threaten bodily injury to a customer. I've had it with the whole town of Bath. Everyone sticks up for the wrong people. I spent almost 5 years taking care of my ex and her daughter, just to get cheated on and beat, and misused for some strange....I want these peoples jobs and want to know how i can do it....I lost my business because of her affair with the cop, but the cop kept his job...is this fair? I don't think so....Now everywhere i go, I get this kind of treatment and I've had enough....I want everyone to pay..I lost everything and everyone else goes on with their lives.......please let me know who i can contact about this unfortunate incident...thank you

John Turner Nov 19, 2008

Sorry to hear about your problem with the cop. Who was he anyway? There's a few in this town who have affairs that are married. Question? One day I ordered a burger, and the employee was chewing tobacoo, spitting in the garbage can. How discuting!!! I mentioned it to her, always know her, and her response was, well they won't let me smoke, so I chew. How do they get away with this crap?? I hope you found a new better good woman. I just feel sorry for the little girl who called you daddy. That will probably screw her head up a bit. Good luck, John

campbell3170 Mar 31, 2009

This town sucks! It was probably Officer Hawkins. He has been known to receive sexual favors from girls, if he lets them go. I know at least 2 of these girls. I wonder if his wife knows.LOL. I'm not mentioning any names. I agree, I think people in this town DO stick up for the wrong people. I've lived here since '92, so I know all too well; how the cops around here work and how people the people are hypocrites.

campbell3170 Mar 31, 2009

As for how file a complaint, check online for Burger King's headquarters. Then I think that you should be able to file your complaint there. As for this police officer, I'd call The Police Complaint Center 1 850 894 6819, but that's only if you can prove that he was doing this. I doubt that the girls that I know would want to press charges or anything, cause they are kinda sluts anyway. Good Luck!

campbell3170 Mar 31, 2009

Sorry, but one more thing. If you really want to file a complaint on this officer, don't do it through the BPD. They will not scrutinize they're own. Use the above number to make the complaint.

• Po
    pokerguy Oct 13, 2009

It was officer Hawkins. I caught my ex and him having sex in a hair salon that hawkins wifes friend owns. I contacted his wife, she didnt care..She is as dumb as he is. I found numerous recording on my ex's phone about them getting together. I went to the police chief and they got mad at me..Prolly cuz I did 10 more police work to catch them screwing then they all do in a year. Bottom line, I ran Jokers wild in Bath, for 7 months before the incident. 5 days after the incident, they shut me down. After I donated over $4000, 600 can goods, and over 100 toys to the local toys for tots. I lost everything, and Hawkins gets to go on his marry way without even being written up. Its ridiculous. I do still have the recording from one of the messages...He was on duty when I caught them..I sent it to his wife and she didnt even care..oh well I'm far from that shithole now, but I still cant wait to run into that cop again...I WILL

anominous Jun 07, 2010

was josh the manager when you went there??? i work there and they are rude and brutal to me. josh the manager always yells in my face then turns around being all gental and nice to other employees. he always says i suck at what i do and it makes me feel emotionaly drained and abused. the company we need to start complaining to is kessler group inc. thanks

Johnny A Jul 26, 2010

I will never go back to this burger king. A lot of the cashiers are rude.

• My
    MyOwnMan Jul 27, 2010

What would you expect from a town like Bath??? It goes without saying a lot of people are doing each other in these types of towns. These places are a Jerry Springer goldmine. Anyway, there are numerous things one could do in this situation depending one what kind of balls you have. Pretty much you just make noise and lots of it. Start with the owner of that particular Burger King franchise. Next go to corporate. Get a lawyer and launch a civil suit. Advertise and see if anyone would be interested in a class action against the PD and the town. If so, find a lawyer that likes taking on these asshats and go for it. Spread your story far and wide and make sure all involved know about it. Call the health department about the tobacco chewing. Send someone in 'undercover' to get video. Contact the local media. If they aren't interested go regional. If that doesn't get you anyplace go bigger.

I find it interesting that if you owned a business you didn't mention the local chamber. Were you a member? If so, is the Burger King franchise owner a member? If so, did you pursue this with them? Noise, Noise, Noise!!! You can't imagine how often that gets results. Can take a little while, but once the wallet starts hurting people start taking notice. None of this is that hard to do.

the food was awful!

On Oct. 13, 2006 I stopped in your store #07370 in Decatur, Illinois. Was very unhappy with my visit. Started with the employee having trouble with taking order and register. With this being at 11:34 you would think you would have an experience employee taking orders. While standing waiting for my order to go, I observed employee in back preparing orders using his had with out any gloves on. He was placing hamburger patties and cheese on bun with his hands. I could not believe this. I was in a hurry so when I had time called back and spoke to manager. She was as uncerned as anyone could be. Not be happy I called and talked to district manager. He advised me that they are to use thongs. I know what I seen no thongs being used. Bare Hands. I food which was the original chicken was unpleasant also. Could hardly eat. See bare hands use to prepare food. Bun was so tough could hardly chew. It was as if it had been over mircowaved. I will never eat at a Burger King again. I will be contacting health Dept. today so see what regulation are in effect.

Joyce

• Je
    Jeff Dec 04, 2007

I Agree, everyone should use gloves while preparing foods!!!

• Li
    lilvixen69 Aug 15, 2009

I hope to God you messed up and you means TONGS. Thongs would be pretty damn nasty to be using to prepare food.

making food without wearing gloves

My friend took a trip to shreveport and went to a burger king (on mansfield). As she was placing her order and noticed that the dude on the assembly line didn't have on any gloves. She asked the cashier to tell him to put some gloves on while he made her sandwich, he came around the counter and asked (in an unfriendly manner) who wanted him to put the gloves on. My friend told him that it was her and he straight up told her that he was skippin her and proceeded to take her boyfriend's order. When they said that they were together, he said oh, okay so what ya'll want on the burger? After they told him he told them no he wasn't making em' and if they wanted the burgers, to come back there and make it themselves and that he didn't have to wear any damn gloves if he didn't want to because he washes his hands 3 times a day. Then my friend asked for the manager.she basically said the same thing. That the policy said that the employees didn't have to wear gloves (while fixing food) if they didn't want toas long as they washed their hands 3 a day and that her employee was doing his job correctly and didn't have to wear gloves if he didn't want to.

Now, i've worked in food service and i know that that was a crock of bull. How the hell u gonna make somebody food without wearing gloves? To make it worse, she called headquarters and they told her the same damn thing.

overcharge

I want to file a complaint. I was charged $4.08 at a Burger King on Matlock Road in Arlington, TX, for a sausage biscuit and a medium diet coke. I tried correcting the cashier by reminding him that I had not ordered a full meal combo, but he said he had NOT charged for me for a meal. There is no way that just a sausage biscuit and a medium diet coke should cost that much. The prices on the menu indicate that it should cost much less. I was overcharged, the cashier insisted he was correct, and I will not go back to that Burger King--or any that is connected with those who own it--EVER AGAIN. And I am making a point of telling EVERYONE I know what happened--'cause it wasn't just being overcharged that bothered me. It was that the cashier, who should know the prices of the menu items VERY WELL, argued the point with me. That's what REALLY got me.
--Natalie
Arlington, TX

• Ka
    Katie Dec 06, 2007

My daughter went to Burger King today and asked for a Chicken Sandwich. When she went to eat it. She opened up the Sandwich to make sure it had no lettuce in it and she found it had no lettuce in it alright, but it had also had been partially eaten and you can see the teeth marks where someone had take a bite out of the chicken. That is absolutely disgusting and totally unheatlthy. She called the store and the Manager had the nerve to argue with her and hang up. Samantha explained that she had taken a picture of it. What kind of Manager acts like that. Everyone at the company where she works knows what has happened and I am making sure that I tell everyone I know about this. We have the sandwich with the teeth marks in it.

• Br
    Brian Mezzanares Feb 16, 2008

I went to Burger King on the corner of Division Street and Airline Hwy in Metairie a few months ago. I was in the line in front of the first customer. After I ordered my meal for my mother and I. I saw a man come in to sell some bottles of VODKA to the employees at Burger King. They bought the bottle of VODKA and put it on the coutertop in the back. The manager knew about it and she bought a bottle for herself too. I hope that they caught it on camera so the owner can see for themselves. I was shocked and surprised that these ladies at burger king would buy alcohol from a customer.

A few weeks later there was a child who was running around behind the counter while their mother was working. It is very dangerous to have a child run around behind the counter where the employees are cooking off of the hot stoves. I was worried about that child because she could get hurt behind the counter around the hot cooking areas. The manager didnt seem mind! A few days later we went to eat again and we had ordered meals for five people. We waited 15 minutes for our order to come they had us pull around in front of the fast food restraunt and finally they brought our food out, about 30 seconds after we left we found something wrong with our order so we went back to get it fixed they had gave us 7 chicken fingers on a 9 piece chicken meal 2 of them were half way gone already like someone had eaten them but there were no teeth marks! so they gave us another meal of chicken fingers! ok we had left for the second time and about 2 minutes after that there was another problem with my childs meal. we ordered a jr cheese whopper with everything on it except for mayonaisse, onions, and tomato and they gave us a burger with nothing on it except for meat and ketchup so we went back to get it fixed and they fixed it and we left for the third time. There was still something wrong with it after we had repeated the order several times. so we went back for the fourth time and we had to go in and watch them for the fourth time to make sure that they got it right.

Again, we went to burger king and we ordered a kids meal, chicken burger, whopper , and chicken fries with two coke iceys and a root beer. The put the what was supposed to be large coke iceys in a small cup with little lid. and did not put our order of chicken fries in the bag we found out when we got home and looked and then had to go all the way back to get our order straight. This has happen NUMEROUS times we have complained every time and still there has been NO change at ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I EXPECT FOR THIS TO CHANGE, VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very tired of these people, they are not very well organize, smart, and are not the right people to work there. The manager needs to be replace by a professional manager. I recommend to have a camera installed so it can record what goes on everyday to know what employees doing everyday in front of the customer.

JOSH KRATZER Feb 19, 2008

There is a real simple solution-don't eat at that burger king anymore!!! in fact, you should'nt be eating that crap in the first place!!! it's all processed junk food

overcharged and treated rudely

I was charged $4.08 for a sausage biscuit and a medium soft drink at Burger King on Matlock Road in Arlington, TX. I indicated to the cashier that this was incorrect--and I pointed out that the prices on the menu validated my point, and that I had NOT ordered the full meal. He simply said he hadn't charged me for the full meal and that the price was correct. There are PLENTY of places in Arlington, TX, I can grab a quick breakfast and not be ripped off. I WON'T BE BACK. It was not a huge overcharge...but I felt that the cashier should know the prices of the products, should have known the charge was incorrect, and should not have treated me rudely. Like I said: I WON'T BE BACK, and I'm telling everyone I know that I was treated rudely and ripped off. I guess they must think that if they rip enough people off for a dollar or two, by the end of the day they'll pretty well for themselves.

• Dr
    Drue Martineau Jun 28, 2009

You are absolutely right about the overcharging. I wanted a croissant with egg, but was charged for a croissant with egg and cheese. When I bought this to her attention that I was charged too much I was told, that this was the way they did it. I said it was cheaper to charge me for a croissant and add egg which it was. She told me that they were not suppose to charge me for the croissant and egg, but for the croissant with egg and cheese which is more.

I stay in line and got the item for the cheaper price. when I told my husband about it, he wanted to talk to the manager of Burger King at Moog and US 19 in Holiday, Fl. to find why the difference in prices. She did not want to come out and discuss this with him, she sent someone else out. It was the manager that had tried to overcharge my wife and she did not want to be confronted. At the time of the economic crisis you would think that you would try to hold on to your customers. It's not the difference in price that bothers me, it's just the fact of being overcharged. This is one person who will not be going back to Burger King.
    Drue

Joshua Dexter Aug 20, 2009

I just stick to the value menu.
    Im going to BK right now to pick up some cheesy hash browns and some of there new double crispy things...
    god im hungry.
    Ill be headed to the same BK on Moog and 19 since its the closest.
    I hope there still open (its 12:20am)

Ill let yall know how it goes!

Joshua Dexter Aug 20, 2009

2 double crispys - $2.00
    2 six piece Cheesy tots - $2.98 ($1.49 ea.)

total - $4.68??? (as lady said) should be about $5.32 plus tax.
    cash -$5
    change - $0.40...(handed back 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel)

ok...so I got undercharged...with no reciepe either...

I WILL be going back!!!

chay75 Oct 28, 2010

It does cost more to order separately especially with a lg drink. Combo meals are always cheaper. That is why they are called value meals. It is the same practice at every restaurant. And it is the same price for an egg sausage croissant as an sec croissant. The cashier was right.

jaygo1975 May 08, 2011

Just got overcharged big time at the burgerking store in Wheaton 2191 w Roosevelt rd in illinois. I ordered 2 single bacon cheese (single stacker) 1 med fry and lg Dr.pepper...$8.21!!! This should have been 5.88!! I was on my way home from a funeral and didn't question it at the window, thought about it after I got home and looked at the receipt and said wtf? I spend 45-50 week at burgerking cause I don't grocery shop and I don't much like the other fast food burger joints here. I'm taking my $2600 year business else where, I simply wont put up with being ripped off in an economic time such as this. The gov is stealing from us, the banks are stealing from us, now the food joints are gonna steal from us, after they've already over charged us for the slop to begin with. I mean this same meal was 3.37 just 2 years ago people!! Remember 2 burgers 2 fries 2 bucks? These deals aren't deals at all, they're jacked up big time before the fact then steal on top of it too. Piss on you BurgerKing, Ronald, Wendy or Jack will take my hard earned cash just as easily as you will, I'll not be going back unless there are some form of reparations.

waitress yelled 3 times

My husband stop for breakfast and went up to the counter and was looking over the menu. The waitress actually yelled at him can i help you, my husband didn't answer right away because he was looking over the menu and she yelled it for the 3 rd time. He ask her if she could not yell and just wait until he could decided what to order. She coment back that i have asked you 3 times what you wanted. My husband said fine i don't want anything. She told him he didn't have to act that way. He called up to the manager so she or he would talk to this person about the way she treated the people. The manager remark was what do you want me to do about it. My husband said at least talk to this person and they told him there was no need to talk to them, they weren't going to fire them either. All he wanted was some time and some better service. I feel you need to be aware of this because this is not the first time the service here has been bad. I have worked in retail and you never treat your customers like that.

• Pa
    Pam Stull May 01, 2007

All the husband needed to do was respond to the question "can I help you?" with "I'll need a couple of minutes to decide what I would like". There is no good excuse for him not answering her question unless perhaps he didn't hear her. (hence her raising her voice each time she made the inquiry) Common courtesy works both ways.

• Ad
    Adela Herris May 01, 2007

I completely agree with the first comment! I don't understand people who are rude to others and then expect courtesy back. Yeah, it's her job to be nice, but she may not have realized that your husband had heard her, and (your husband) was just being rude by ignoring her. It's common courtesy to respond to someone who asks you a question, not to act like you're better than them because they work in fast food.

• Ji
    Jimmy Ray Aug 02, 2009

who cares quit being a baby

overcharge!

I get breakfast biscuits 3-5 days a week at our local 24 hour BK. This morning the manager on duty wasn't the regular one (may have been the store manager). I ordered my usual, and when she gave me my total it was double what I usually pay. I told her this and she responded that the ones I usually get are just sausage biscuits (not the egg & cheese ones I usually get). I told her how often I ordered and that 75 cents was what I was always charged. She walked off, not even saying anything. After a few minutes, she comes back and charges me $3 and change (the correct price). She tells me again about the price and the eggs, but gave them to me anyway.

So, I am traveling down the road to work, and decide to eat one. I open it up, and bite into it, and it is so stale that it is hard as a rock. The vindictive woman must have looked around for stale ones or even worse dug them out of the trash. There is no way that anyone could possibly call this a mistake. Clearly it was done because I challenged her. I don't know if it was psychosomatic, but I had a bit of a stomachache all morning.

Incidentally, my wife has had problems with his same woman before and prices. There was a special in the drive through. The woman over-charged and when my wife called her on it, she argued with her after my wife pointed out sign in the dining room area advertising the same price. The woman gave her the correct price, but screwed up the order, on purpose I imagine. My wife called into the BK main hotline and registered a complaint, but it didn't make any difference since this woman is still working there.

• Na
    Natalie Gaupp Oct 17, 2006

I was grossly overcharged at a Burger King on Matlock Road in Arlington, TX. And then treated rudely just like you were. Is this the new Burger King policy for loyal customers who patronize frequently? I know one thing's for sure: I WILL NOT BE BACK, AND I AM TELLING FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO AVOID THEM. There are PLENTY of other fine places to go. I was treated like royalty at a local competitor recently. I don't have to go to BK, AND I WON'T.

• Ce
    cecil redmon Jul 19, 2007

I was recently went to a BK in Louisville, Ky. the Dixie Highway Location... when I placed my order like I had done in the past several times before. I get the same thing almost everytime. This time the total was different. I ask why my total amount was so much, the manager said they were charging for small waters now. In the past I usually get my meal and 2 small waters at no charge to go. This time she wanted to charge. 41 cents each. I ask why so much... I would have given a dime or maybe even a quarter... I know they have to pay for the cups sometimes. But I thought this was a little excessive, so I ask why. The manager said it was a new store policy.So I have a question... is this a scam or what... is this store manager trying to make up some loss's? I sure don't think it's fair to charge such an excessive fee. If there trying to loose my business... they've succeeded at this store anyway. I planned on reporting them to the management of BK, but guess what... they have no complaints dept. that I can find on their website and no email address that I can send them a complaint to either.. Is this deliberate on there part. I don't think they give a damn anyway but they should know whats going on at this store anyway. So if anyone has the address for the complaints dept or wants to forward this to them... I'd appreciate it.

andy giacobbi Oct 21, 2008

I am going in circles and no one gives a crap because the king is too powerful. I don't know if I am commenting on myself or someone or someting else. I can't find the right site to complain.
    The blacks that run store #0654 are overcharging costomers for there meals. Don't know if it is just white people they are overcharging or if they are just that stupid or have a beef with white people but I ordered a double chees burger meal medium at $5.59 and was charged $6.37 plus tax for a total of 6.75.
    oct.20.2008 at 17:18. Ticket # 78.
    I will never go back to that rip off store.

how disgusting!

I am not a complainer, but this year I have gotten nothing but saturated sandwiches with mayo or catsup. I...

orderered vegetrarina burger at manchester airport, but served with chicker burger

I was waiting at the Manchester Airport on 13th June 2006 around 18:40 hours for my return flight to Bangkok...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices