11:00 AM - 02:00 AM
Food

Buffalo Wild Wings / customer service/order

He Mar 25, 2019 Review updated:

Monday 25th of March
I came into the restuarant to order lunch for my workers and they forgot one of my employees order completly and then I called to have the order re made was on hold for 5 minutes and then eas told that lunch special was over and I was gonna have to pay the full price now Also not one time was there any apology or What can I do to make this better.Just an attitude then I leave with the re make and then its the wrong order again all this poor girl wanted was traditional wings with lemon pepper.I reall do under stand people have bad days or misunderstanding.The Funny this is I just used this as a learing experience for My sales people of how not to handle aCustomer when we make mistakes as this luch was a Prize for Great expectional Customer serive as we are a Local detroit Business. A mile and apogly goes a long way.Thank you

Comments

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2019

Jeez, learn how to spell and capitalize words. Maybe you didn’t give the order correctly and forgot about one order. If it was their error they’d have not charged full price. I’m glad the “learing” experience was good for customer “serice”.

The female you spoke with is most likely not a girl. Female should be used instead of girl or woman. Woman is acceptable but female sounds better in my opinion.

Mistakes happen. Life goes on.