Buffalo Wild Wings β€” customer service

G Oct 20, 2019

The customer service at this location was horrendous. We were never provided with napkins, we were never checked on to see how our food was. The waitress never came to fill our waters the during the entire meal. The only time we saw our waitress again was when she came to give us the check after we had to ask someone else to find her for us because we had been sitting at the table for over 20 minutes after we finished our meal just waiting for the bill. She had an attitude and was rude toward us. We had asked for "to go" containers for our leftovers which she never brought out to us. I have never had such bad service at any restaurant I had ever been to before.

• 12
    𝙂𝙇1234 Oct 20, 2019

Further more this incident caused me so much stress. I was so angry that what happened that I took my anger out on my mother. I slapped her hard across the face and punched her. Now she is considering pressing charges against me.

GL1234 Oct 20, 2019

What did this just turn into?! My mother passed away of cancer just a few months ago and I would NEVER have taken out my anger on her; especially like that! This is very devastating.

GL1234 Oct 20, 2019

@𝙂𝙇1234 I did not write this!! My mother passed away and this comment that someone forged is very upsetting to me.

GL1234 Oct 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.