Menu
Buffalo Wild Wings
reviews & complaints

Buffalo Wild Wings
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

429 complaints
41 resolved 388 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Buffalo Wild Wings. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
7:47 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I spent $78 for dinner on 1/10/14 in Ferndale Michigan and accidentally forgot to take my 13 remaining wings home with me.I came back 4 hrs later & they said they threw them in the trash and there is nothing they can do. I suggested them cooking 13 more wings as a Customer Service Act as I knew every flavor for all 13 wings. The manager said no-I am just...

T
6:22 pm

Buffalo Wild Wings - turned away

we were turned away at door (after driving 20 miiles) saying there were no tables, but when we looked around there were several tables that guests have left and were dirty and could have been cleaned. no offer to take anything to go or apology. I guess they don't care for my business anymore as i went down the street to BJ's bar and grill and had exceptional service and great food.I don't think i'll be going back, to buffalo wild wings in stockton as they give" no service" and dont care.

Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am

If there were dirty tables, and you were turned away, it was probably becuase they were short handed. Deal with it and move on. This complaint is stupid in my opinion.

7:17 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - lousy food & service

I've lived in the Augusta area for a little over a year, and I've noticed this place go downhill; both the service and the food. The food is old, and you can tell it was simply microwaved, instead of cooked when ordered. I can't even begin when it comes to service. The bar area is the worst I think. The only thing they appear to be concerned about is watching the TV, and the rest of the waitresses/waiters huddled around a table chatting. You have to literally get their attention, by walking up to them, to serve you. I go there, unfortunately, because they offer WIFI, unlike the rest of the majority of the bars who don't even know what WIFI is, let alone offer such technology.

"I hate to give this place one star, because when they get it right, it's great. But, in my case, I've been to this restaurant many times and it seems that my order is always wrong.

Case in point: the last time my husband and I visited, I ordered the pups sliders. I was looking forward to the little hot dogs and house chips. I was presented with the corn pups appetizer and when I mentioned that this is not what I ordered, the waitress simply said "I'm sorry" and that was it. She didn't offer to take it back, didn't offer to make it right.

On other occasions we asked for ketchup and wasn't given any, even when we gave our server the bottle to show him it was empty. He was rude and stated "there's plenty here" then took the bottle and we never got another. The waitress that night was more interested in the young men who were eating nearby than she was us.

On yet another occasion, I ordered chicken tenders. When my order arrived, the chicken was so hard that I could barely cut it with my knife.

There have been too many times that I've had very poor quality food. My husband loves wings, and the main reason we've visited this location (even after my bad experiences) was so that he could get his wings fix. Now that Buffalo Wild Wings has opened in the area, we are eating wings there. Not only is the waitstaff at BWW better, more courteous, and helpful, but the food is actually far superior and you get what you order, the way it is supposed to be cooked. And, if you need ketchup, they will bring it.

Eat at WIld Wing Cafe with caution, unless you enjoy being surprised with food you didn't order in the first place."

7:14 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - poor customer service & lousy food

So I've been trying to get nutritional information on their food. I'm aware its bar food and wings so I know its not healthy, but I would still like to know. I've contacted the website and was told "they don't have the information but if you ask the manager of the store they can help me select a meal based on my dietary restrictions." Fair enough. I then went in today to pick up my dinner and while I was there I asked to see the nutritional information. The waitress didn't know so she went and asked the manager. She then came back and told me the manager said "we don't have that information to give out."
"My experience there was a nightmare; the service & food are horrible, my waitress had an attitude problem, and I saw managers & staff arguing with each other infront of customers, and acting unprofessional.. When they opened up the business Buffalo Wild Wings was a cool place to hang out & eat, but now this crappy Restaurant, has the worst food service in town! I definately won't be going back there to eat, I'd rather go to anywhere else or McDonalds instead!"
..."No Wheelchair ... Won't be coming back here"...
" My boyfriend and I were bloated and had no appetite all night after eating lunch here.

First off, let me inform you that the chips are actually potato chips. I'm not sure why I was being British and thinking they were fries. Buff chips, meh, you get a little basket of chips with some blue cheese crumble and a (pretty) tasty chipotle ranch or whatever it is. Got 20 piece hot and red dragon wings. The wings here are so dry and they dont have enough sauce or something, so theres not much of a taste besides the skin. The fries here are actually enjoyable compared to the rest of the meal.

Service here sucks. Especially on football Sundays, where the servers would rather watch the games than serve you. I swear I was waving at this guy forever before he noticed me.

Won't be coming back here... there's a Buffalo Wild Wings opening by Augusta Exchange... will try that next time I'm in town."

S
Dec 15, 2013 12:33 am

Good luck bdubs in this town you're going to need it especially if you turn all the qualified candidates away because why? Oh well your loss as I'll be working for the competition making bank while you get stuck with lazy idiots who don't work and only watch sports all shift long. Big mistake, dumb, dumb, dumb!

7:10 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Numerous Complaints from Customers: ( I would REALLY like to give one on their food, but if you have poor customer service then what is the point) So I've been trying to get nutritional information on their food. I'm aware its bar food and wings so I know its not healthy, but I would still like to know. I've contacted the website and was told "they don't...

T
11:12 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a dozen Garlic wings and a dozen Asian wings to go. Got home opened them up and had 11 garlic wings and 9 Asian wings. What a rip off. Speedway is too far from my home to go back and get them to make the order right. Both orders being shorted makes me think they do this on a regular basis. I wont ever do business with them again.

Buffalo Wild Wings - bad service and food

Well i went with my family because my kids wanted some wings so we went there. First it took forever to take our order, they ask for Drinks and disappeared, there were like 3 tables that got there later than us and were served first, the manager keep looking at us like he knew we were waiting for the longest but did nothing about it, by the time food was in our table it was cold and very little, my kids didn't like it, i felt angry because i have to pay for bad service and food and to make it worse, on our way out the staff almost hit me on my belly with a towel they were throwing at each other and i was 7 months pregnant by that time, , , over all, very bad experience...

Jul 11, 2012 6:00 pm

You don't have to pay for bad food or service. You talk to the manager, if he doesn't listen, call corp, RIGHT THERE. I bet the manager will listen then. Btw, it's a sports bar, probably not the best place for kids.

A
2:56 pm

Buffalo Wild Wings - wings

I'm just so pissed right now. I ordered wings and they came out very hot and with a lot of sauce.. Grrrr so angry. What should I do?

3:05 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a regular costumer at this establishment located in Manchester CT. I placed a takeout order today and decided to pay via credit card, the cashier that was helping me out initially was very friendly and was trying to help. The problems began once she decided to look for assistance, once it was explained to her that credit cards payments failed with 2...

L
11:21 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - the glass ceiling

"Is Bdubs a good place to work?" I'm often asked. Unfortunately my answer is not a simple yes or no, but more of a "that depends". It depends on who you are if your a female at all the answer is usually yes, especially between the ages of 16 and 24. For women buffalo wild wings offers a great work environment, with loads of opportunities to climb the corporate ladder. But if you are a man between the ages of 16 and 30 then the answers is a big fat NO! I have worked there for 7 months now and and just realized that I've hit the glass ceiling without ever leaving the floor. On the other hand, the beautiful young girl that I began working this job with climbed the corporate ladder rather quickly. We started around the same time but she was promoted within the first two months to cashier. I've been here seven months and I've had only one cashier shift. I was also promised a server position around Christmas time and guess what? I never even saw the training manual. Shocker! But what really pisses me off is the fact that they're hiring servers left and right even though on their case about waiting tables. Nothing good has come from this job and the money sucks for the ### I have to deal with on a daily basis.

L
9:45 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This place is horrible we just went like always every Friday after work but unfortunately the manager on Charge (Kristen Williams ) discriminate the rest of my team just because they was talking ... Spanish. they should change the manager because he dot not have any reason to tell the customer what language's we have to use when we are there.

W
11:02 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Order traditional wings that were bad & fried in old grease. Location # 251, 6816 charlotte Pk Blvd. suite 110, Nashville, TN 37209. My ticket # 501714.1, Table 162 @ 4:14pm on 2/28/12. Amt. spent $16.93. This is not the first time. I will never eat at this location again. Managers seem not to care how they present there food. Just this location that I have...

A
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently went to the new Buffalo Wild Wing in St. Marys, Oh and the waitress didn't give us any refills, the appetizer came out right before we were getting ready to leave, the waitress "helper" asked us to get our food of of the tray because she thought she would drop it, my food was cold, and also I found a hair in my food. They took the potato wedge...

P
3:36 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - refusal of service

On the evening of Friday Dec. 30th, I intended to treat my 3 year old daughter to a father/daughter restaurant night. What I got was an eventless evening of dissapointment and a belly full of disgust. I drove to the local Buffalo Wild Wings on Coulter st. and approached the door carrying my baby girl. When I got to the door I noticed two employees conversating while leaning against both doors. I waited a moment and the older caucasion worker acknowledged me and smiled. I smiled back and pulled the door. It appeared to be locked and the man shooed me away with his hand. I was cnfused by the unwelcoming so I tapped on the glass. All of a sudden he burst the door open, almost slamming into my 3 yr old daughter, with the man furious at my knock. "Na uh, You think you're somebody, Knocking on my door?"

C
1:29 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Recently, a few friends and I had decided to go out to our local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant for our friend's 21st birthday. We thought this would be a great place for us to get some food and drinks. We had all been there multiple times before and had no complaints. The night we decided to go there were a few different events going on- game, UFC, etc. We...

10:21 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

During a recent visit to bw3's the waiter and my party had a miscommunication concerning the type and quantity of drinks that were ordered. Although I do not believe that is was a mistake on us, I would agree that there definitley was a breakdown in communication. However, that is what managers are, right? Well, not according to the manager at bw3's. Not...

I
5:47 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was siting there with my party of 4 & the manager came up to me cause the waitress Kat could not ask me .. It's not like we did not order any food ... I didn't order there cause I'm having dental work done & & i need soft food so there was chipotle right next door .. It's right on like a food court ..I still spent $40 I give your restraint a "BIG FAT O "...

G
8:58 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - management

I would just like to say that I love this location. The people that work here are always friendly to my family and friends that come here with me. There is one problem though. One of your managers there is very rude to his employees and you can tell because sometimes they look kind of flustered after he has spoken with them. I ordered a take out order last week and he was sitting down and he asked how I was doing. When I said I was doing fine I asked how he was doing and he said 'I'm doing ok considering I just got diagnosed with diabetes a couple of weeks ago' . Now I'm by no means saying I don't like the man, I don't know him, but I just think its kind of weird that he would tell a complete stranger that.

Buffalo Wild Wings - harrassment

I had a bad experience on my daughters birthday and it has gotten worse since that day. I originally asked for a chair with a back for her birthday since she has a disability, but the server said that wasn't possible, yet they would not relocate us to a table that had a chair with a back. I was told to leave that day with my family prior to eating. Five months later I returned to meet a few friends and eat dinner. The server recognized me a immediately called management to our table. Again, I was asked to leave. What did I do? The manager said I threatened the server yet the five other people at my table suggested to have the server come to the table and resolve the issue. He told me to leave. I am being harrassed.

3 comments
S
Aug 01, 2011 8:29 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your proof is in the comments you are receiving, examples of how people really are. Some of these people are just like your server. It’s unfortunate that things like this happen. However, I wouldn’t worry about it. Things always seem to work out bad for people like these, both mentally and physically.

Aug 01, 2011 5:56 am

i also feel that there is some very important missing components to why you were told to leave the first time. with that said and as bad as it may be, any establishment has the right to refuse service to anyone. is it possible that they are refusing service for the initial visit? i would say probably yes. but, we wouldnt know unless you let us in on the remaining portion of the story. but, as i always say, if the remaining portion of that story was told, it would be detrimental to the support of your complaint.

G
Aug 01, 2011 4:01 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I feel that there are parts of this story missing. It is understandable that if you were kicked out once then they would not welcome you back

2:17 am

Buffalo Wild Wings - poor servicea

I usually go to bww every tuesday and sit at table and have wings and beer! Well I had started to noticing that my wait time kept getting longer and longer, so I finally said something to the manager! Well he said how sorry he was and that I wouldn't have that problem again. So the next tueday I went back in there again, took a seat and waited 30 minutes before I finally just got up went to the same manger complained and got the same answer as before! So. Needles to say as much as I like bww they want be getting anymore of my business!

Buffalo Wild Wings contacts