Budget Rent A Carrent a car scam in dublin ireland

Z

Budget has defrauded a few of us in Dublin, I rented a VW Golf in April 2009, it had a defective clutch (?), it stalled 3 times in 10 minutes, I returned the vehicle immediately, with a total of 5 km. Requested a replacement, Budget would not give me one, they blamed me for causing the damage(!!), they still charged me 50.00 Euro for a day(!), than SEVEN weeks later they charge my credit card for 1, 300.00Euro for replacing the clutch, 160 E for towing, 88 E for loss of use(?) while they rented the damn car to some other people !!! An another lady in May got scammed too for the same amount after 9 km !!!She was charged also for a burned out clutch!! What a scam!!
So I had the car key in my possession for 15 minutes, and Budget charged my card for $ 1, 825.00, if you rent a good car they get $ 50.00/day, it is so much more profitable for them to steal from you, using your credit card, so I am fighting them trough the local court.