Budget Rent A Car — additional driver
I recently traveled to the Outerbanks for a family vacation, I rented a car with Budget through AARP with the understanding that additional drivers are free. When I tried to register an additional family member I was told there would be an additional charge of 15$ a day. When I questioned the clerk I was told the policy changed, when I explained the terms of my rental agreement she said there wasn't anything she could do. I asked to speak to the manager and was told no one was there. I pushed the issue and read the rental terms the clerk went into the back room and told me "he" said OK, just this once. I understand terms change but I think it's reasonable to notify someone who already has a reservation, giving them the option to switch rental companies, as I would have.
Thank You, Gail Lannon
More Budget Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service!
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr
- Budget Car Rental - overcharging
- Budget Rent A Car - rent a car scam in dublin ireland
- Budget Car Rental - stay away from these crooks
- Budget Car Rental - car rental
- Budget Car Rental - car rental the ldw trap