Bsnl Prepaid Mobile ServiceMY TWO LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM SERVICE STOP WITHOUT ANY NOTICE ME AND NOT ANY MASSAGE GIVEN ME

R

MY TWO LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM SERVICE EXPIRE WITHOUT INFORM OR NOT GIVEN ME ANY MASSAGE, AND BSNL AGRA SANJAY PLACE AND TAARGHAR OFFICE EMPLOYEE NOT HELP ME AND NOT GIVE MY MOBILE SIM PLAN CHANGE DETAILS.
1. FIRST SIM NO. [protected] FIVE YEARS OLD COST RS.1050/-
2. SECOND SIM NO. [protected] FOUR YEARS OLD COST RS. 450/-
MY LIFETIME VALIDITY SIM SERVICE STOP I AM TRY CUSTMER CARE NO. BUT NO ACTIVE CUSTMER CARE NUMBER.
BSNL CHEAT ME AND BSNL AGRA STAFF NOT HELP ME.

• Um
    umesh gandhi nagpur Dec 08, 2007

outgoing stopped mobile no.[protected] balance RS.117. lifetime recharged with top up card . complaint given to officer mr.P.T.LAMSOGE ON 05 12 2007. COMPLAINT ALSO DONE WITH CUSTOMER CARE ON [protected] ON 06 12 2007. COMPLAINT NO. 2065147. BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. VERY POOR SERVICE PLEASE LOOK INTO SERIOUSLY.

• Ka
    karthick Dec 09, 2007

My prepaid card network service blocked automatically. I complaint in customer care but there is no good response from there. I went directly to BSNL office in ANNANAGAR but still there is no good response and they are not ready answering my query they didn’t care about my queries. The employees are not responding in a good manner they treat as a slave not like a customer. BSNL service and customer care is the very worst service in the world.

• Su
    sunil kumar Feb 01, 2008

hi i am sunil

• Dh
    dhurav Feb 27, 2008

After end of speech my cell phone is not showing balnce summary.

Please confirm it and also give the way to bring this option in my cell. Thanking you.

• Su
    suriya Mar 14, 2008

i cant getting tower properly inside the home

• Pr
    prince kumar yadav Apr 13, 2008

i have activated 10paise scheme on [protected].my cell falls in network of BTS IEML greater noida.under this network when i try on this no it never connects but other can connect.my cell live under it for 19hour. plz remove my problem my no is [protected]

• Am
    Aman Dogra May 31, 2008

First of all remove the Salogan that BSNL is showing in the Media ...Bcoz it never help out the customer. So whats the Need ????? I had a problem regarding non receiving ISD SMS from my friends and relatives living in Abu Dhabi and in Brasil...where as when i send them the sms i got the reply of delivery report .. a lot of complaints from my mobile no [protected] had been entered in this matter but no use ... they are as below

[protected] 24 hours waiting, E303629292 48 hours waiting, E313641557 48 hours waiting

Is this the RAC booking of the Train that all the time we are given a new complaint number and told us to wait... what the hell poor service the company BNSL is providing... VERY POOR SERVICE VERY POOR ..

• Mo
    mohit kumar saxena Sep 23, 2008

dear sir,
    my mobile no. is [protected], which was stoled before some time & i blocked this no. by fir & informed to bsnl office, bareilly.
    but now i want to know the no. which are feed in SIM are most importent for me.
    now i have got new duplicate sim but no numbers are there while i have recived my mony which i recharged.

please solve this problem

Thanks

• Bi
    bijesh Nov 18, 2008

i have lot of compliant with bsnl nework ...her 3 bsnl towers around our region but still we are facing problem with out range when used to call on this bsnl number...i camplianed it to customer care officer last month but they took no action against it ...i think this is poor poor customer service offerd by bsnl