The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BSNL — Activation of Excel Anant Service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am your prepaid customer for the last few years. My mobile number is 0-[protected]. I am using your Anant services since more than 18 months whereby I can call two numbers (one landline & one mobile) at much reduced rates. Recently I wanted to replace those two numbers by another set of two numbers which are now my priority and wanted to add then to the reduced calling list instead of the earlier no’s.
As suggested by the customer centre a month back, I had sent an sms to 53733 by typing:
EXCELP [protected] [protected]
Again as I didn’t get any confirmation I again spoke to the customer care centre & again sent on Tuesday. Even yesterday I had sent the same sms but in vain. Thus I would request you to help me out in this case as I would like to avail the cheap calling facility for these 2 numbers.
I had sent complain mails a month back but still no action has been taken by BSNL authorities which is surprising.
Looking forward to your co-operation in this regard.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- BSNL Broadband Services - Not able to get the broadband connection!
- BSNL / Cellone - sim card failed to register
- BSNL Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem
- BSNL Bangalore - Telephone out-of-order for more than a month!
- BSNL - bsnl noida complaint number required
- BSNL - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection
- BSNL Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer!
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!