Bright Now DentalHORRIBLE DENTAL OFFICE

P

I have healthy family /Safeguard HMO. they assigned me to this nasty horrible office BRIGHT NOW DENTAL IN VENICE. the dentist there (I don't want to mention the name at this time since I think she is a victim of this office making her do whatever she did) said my daughter has 3 cavities and the assistant doing the cleaning made my daughter cry while she never had this kind of experience with any other dentist before. She was extremely rough handling her physically and verbally while I was in the room present.

I asked for referral to a pedodentist who works with kids. They refused. The staff were extremely rude specially the woman called Jocelyn. I changed my general HMO from them to another. They told me she only has 1 cavity on her baby tooth which was a baby root canal and all other teeth were perfect. they refered me to a pedodentist and he said the same thing and he worked on 1 tooth only.

It is so sad that this office wanted to drill the permanent teeth of a 8 year old which just came out a year ago for money. When I complained the manager "April" said they don't do this for money since they work for free and they don't get any money!!!

I will do everything in my power to stop this for the sake of other innocent patients ... (the sad thing is that the tooth that needed a baby root canal, they wanted to do a normal filling so they would get paid once now and once in few months when she would suffer pain again because they failed to do proper job and get paid again !!!)

Also, I had an appointment with a Orthodentist in the same office. I called and wanted to make sure I don't have to deal with the same staff. They assured me that the staff is separate. When I showed up on my appointment which they gave me, they told me that I can not be seen. They apparentley did not want to make another issue for themselves since they knew they can not mess with me.

Sadly all their patients are people who have no money with no choice to have governmental insurance. They do this to all the patients who don't know what is going on. I read another location had 22 bad reviews with not one good one.

PLEASE STOP THEIR CRIME !!!

• Qu
    Quenchu Oct 21, 2011

This seems pretty bad, I think you should call the main dental health organization of California and tell them what happened. These people are hurting patients and do not know what they are doing, they need to be told by someone of authority that what they are doing is terrible and inhumane. I do understand your experience, a dentist of mine kicked me out of his clinic in San Antonio, Tx because I was inquisitive and fearful of an extraction, plus wanted my x rays and his staff called to scream at me on the phone that I am not welcomed in there clinic anymore. Don't go back to that clinic ever again.

• Da
    Danu_ralu Feb 06, 2015

We had an appointment at 3:30. It's now 4:25, we've been waiting for an hour and we still haven't been called in. This is a ridiculous. What is the point of making an appointment if they're going to keep us here an hour over??!! I'm so frustrated and will never be returning back.