Having problems with Comfort Dental?

Comfort Dental Customer Service Contacts

+1 816 988 3222 (Blue Springs, MO)
+1 303 945 3364 (Aurora, CO)
+1 303 872 4685 (Denver, CO)
+1 210 904 2888 (San Antonio, TX)
535 W South Boulder Rd, Suite 200
Thu7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 1:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comfort Dental Customer Service. Initial Comfort Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comfort Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comfort Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Comfort Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 26, 2020

Comfort Dental — Dentures

They gave me my dentures before all my teeth were pulled and now Dental Quest is denying service. The...

Sep 13, 2019

Comfort Dental — dentures

I had 3 extractions and a lower denture with a horrible outcome. They gave me the immediate denture. That...

Jul 22, 2019

Comfort Dental Grand Junction — billing fraud

I went to comfort dental in grand junction co. They were to pull all my teeth and give me immediate denture...

Comfort Dentalappointment for a root canal

On July 12th I had an appointment for a root canal with Dr. Amy at the Lafayette office ( 535 W South Boulder Rd Suite 200, Lafayette, CO 80026).

Not only I waited over 1 hour to be seated, but they didn't have that special plastic wrap that keeps bacteria away. Dr Amy tried to use a plastic glove instead of that wrap. Are you kidding me? That is the opposite of hygienic. Dentist numbed me really good and kept disappearing while the assistant gave me Nitrus. For a bit nobody was a round, I could have passed out or died from the Nitrus, nobody was around.

Then Dr Amy said we have to reschedule, after giving me gas, numbing me up, keeping my mouth open with the blocks. Why couldn't they cancel before I even went to the appointment? Or at least not numbing my whole mouth up!

After this huge [censored]up I should have been offered a huge discount from that $1600 root canal.

Huge disappointment. Never going back.

Dec 13, 2018

Comfort Dental — everything about it

Okay this place seriously [censored]ed me over. One they never cleaned under my gums which now (after transferring...

Oct 10, 2018

Comfort Dental Downtown — humana dental

We became effective as providers with your company in July 2018. Throughout this enrollment process, we have...

Comfort Dental — Dental service

I went to a new dentist close to my house Confort Dental in East Paseo Del Norte 700 San Pedro Drive Suite C5...

Comfort Dental — dentures

Horrible denture experience. Dentist -Dr.Merchant worked with me and got to next to last final stage with...

Comfort Dental — Malpractice

In 2007 we selected this Comfort Dental as our family dentist. In 2010 I became suspicious of their billing...

Comfort Dental Westminster — Very Poor Service

This facility has poor service, incompetent staff who will not take responsibility for any actions, and a...

Comfort Dental Falcon Colorado — Dr. Stafford

Dr. Stafford at falcon comfort dental is a butcher. He popped a crown off during an extraction then he glued...

Comfort Dental — Services on dentures

I got dentures from there and I've been having problems with them fitting in my mouth. They say there i...

Comfort DentalBad service

I would like to say that I will Not be going back to John Halmaghi D.D.S. Every time I have seen him he acts rushed and irritated when seeing me and my husband. He doesn't say hello, he talks down to the dental hygenist!! He rolled his eyes at me when I asked him politley if he could fix a small chip on my front tooth. Then he actually shaved my tooth to look down uneven with the other front tooth (which easily could have been corrected) I think he may be in the wrong profession. He is an unpleasant man who does not allow one to ask questions, and has an arrogant diva type attitude. However, Ingrida Dapkute D.M.D is very nice and polite and allows her patients to ask questions. She makes you feel like you are welcome to be there. I just feel sorry for her and the rest of the staff that has to work with him. I have never in my life been so disappointed in a Dentist. Yikes!!!

• Tr
        tracey mcdonald Jun 02, 2012

It sucks when a dentist says he cleaned your teeth to your insurance company just to get the money!!!

• Co
        Conifer, Colorado Jul 03, 2012

I agree that Comfort Dental has a bunch of Hacks. They always want to take x-rays and will not give you your dental information that HIPPA requires them to provide. Never use any Comfort Dental office. They should be put out of business

Angelfont Apr 11, 2016

I was seen at Comfort Dental by Dr Bromell and Dr John
        Dr John pulled a tooth that was not to be pulled...then came to me saying he needed to
        Pull that tooth because it was loose...knowing he had already pulled the wrong tooth

When I went to Dr Bromell regarding the matter of loosing a tooth that was not necessary to be pulled
        She told me there was nothing she could do because she was not there that day
        When I asked her for my ex rays to prove the tooth was fine when Dr John pulled the tooth
        Dr Bromell refused...they should not be practicing at all...very sad and I am taking further action