Bridgevine / Comcastliars!!!

J

I signed up for Comcast on August of “08” through Bridgevine. I had been shopping around for the best deals and finally found Bridgevine that “beat” everyone. Their website offered double play (cable & internet) for $66.00 for ONE year, connection fee of $49.95, versus everyone else for 6 months term only. I thought it was too good to be true…so I called and verified with a live rep before signing up…she confirmed all was correct including rebate offers. She said that our conversation was being recorded!!! So…I get my 1st Comcast bill….terms were for 6 months and connection fee of $79.95!! When I called Comcast they said it was standard connection fee for having two services connected, (which Bridgevine knew I was getting …DUHHHH it’s called double play!!! yet I was given the price of $49.95)…. Comcast continued to say that they had nothing to do with what Bridgevine, (their authorized dealer) promised me….so Comcast & I called Bridgevine on three way …Bridgevine confirmed my promised terms but yet nor Comcast or Bridgevine want to take responsibility….my complaint was “being sent to corporate” by Bridgevine… Comcast & Bridgevine promised returned calls by supervisors once my case was reviewed, I called over 15 times, they called me back NONE!!!

Now October 7, 2008… after still not hearing from anyone, I again called Bridgevine. They responded that after reviewing my initial promotion they see that it really was only for 6 months, not 12, they are apologizing for the representative that misinformed me of the RECORDED initial terms when I signed up, and for all the reps that RE-confirmed the terms every time I called…even the one that RE-confirmed it to Comcast on 3 way. Oh and the connection fee, well that’s up to Comcast to deal with since they scheduled my connection, comcast says that's to be handled by Bridgevine since I aquired their services through them...so that’s all folks, that’s how COMCAST & BRIDGEVINE deal with the complaints from their valued customers!!!

about the rebates…wish me luck on that!!!

• veromark Jun 18, 2009

Hello,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve your issue. We had a problem with the company that was handling our rebates and you may have gotten caught in the middle. I know, I know "it's not your problem".

Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into your issue.

Thanks
    Mark Ballard
    mark.[protected]@bridgevine.com

angryjmo Jul 21, 2009

I returned a meodem to Offerwire over a month ago and I'm still waiting for my credit. I calle very day and they tell me the system is down.

• veromark Sep 11, 2009

angryjmo,

Please email me your order confirmation number and I'll personally look into this matter for you. It's important to us that our customers are happy and satisfied.

I would also like to know who told you the system was down.

Thanks
    Mark Ballard
    mark.[protected]@bridgevine.com

• Be
    bestdealsconsumer Feb 12, 2010

mr ballard seem to be helpful. hope he has helped you. if not, i'd say report them to the better business bureau AND the internet crime complaint center ic3.gov. no one should go through this. comcast should also have some level of ownership here. they accredited them so that means they qualified their veracity & integrity. in any case, my friend had very similar experience with them until she told them what she was planning to do (reporting them if they did not act). her issue was resolved in a couple of weeks after monthssss of being agitated with them. goodluck!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices