Having problems with Bridgevine?

2770 Indian River Blvd., Suite 400

Miami
3601 SW 160th Ave., Suite 140, Miramar, FL 33027

Complaints & Reviews

rebate ripoff

I ordered services for Comcast triple play was told of a Bridgevine rebate of $325.oo in September of 08. They are a company who never sends out rebates and I am still yet to have mine. Then they sent me an email stating that my request for my rebate has been denied because they already paid the maximum amount for my address.I have been going back and forth until finally I was told that the check had been sent where it is they don't know, weren't going to cancel it, and basically it was my problem. I would never do business with this company again. Someone needs to do something about this company before it gets worst

• Bi
    biyaaaa May 29, 2009

I got screwed by this company too. I ordered Comcast high speed internet though them and in return I was supposed to get a free router and modem. Well the router and modem arrived in an open and damaged box, plus comcast said they couldn't give me service at my address. So I returned the package to bridgevine and over a month later they still have not refunded my money. One phone number has been disconnected and when I call their corporate phone numbers they keep transferring me until they hang up on me. Stay away from this company!

Hello,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve this issue. Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into this issue.

rebate scam

I signed up with Bridgevine for Comcast Double Play (cable tv and high speed internet) in August 2008. They...

liars!!!

I signed up for Comcast on August of “08” through Bridgevine. I had been shopping around for the best deals and finally found Bridgevine that “beat” everyone. Their website offered double play (cable & internet) for $66.00 for ONE year, connection fee of $49.95, versus everyone else for 6 months term only. I thought it was too good to be true…so I called and verified with a live rep before signing up…she confirmed all was correct including rebate offers. She said that our conversation was being recorded!!! So…I get my 1st Comcast bill….terms were for 6 months and connection fee of $79.95!! When I called Comcast they said it was standard connection fee for having two services connected, (which Bridgevine knew I was getting …DUHHHH it’s called double play!!! yet I was given the price of $49.95)…. Comcast continued to say that they had nothing to do with what Bridgevine, (their authorized dealer) promised me….so Comcast & I called Bridgevine on three way …Bridgevine confirmed my promised terms but yet nor Comcast or Bridgevine want to take responsibility….my complaint was “being sent to corporate” by Bridgevine… Comcast & Bridgevine promised returned calls by supervisors once my case was reviewed, I called over 15 times, they called me back NONE!!!

Now October 7, 2008… after still not hearing from anyone, I again called Bridgevine. They responded that after reviewing my initial promotion they see that it really was only for 6 months, not 12, they are apologizing for the representative that misinformed me of the RECORDED initial terms when I signed up, and for all the reps that RE-confirmed the terms every time I called…even the one that RE-confirmed it to Comcast on 3 way. Oh and the connection fee, well that’s up to Comcast to deal with since they scheduled my connection, comcast says that's to be handled by Bridgevine since I aquired their services through them...so that’s all folks, that’s how COMCAST & BRIDGEVINE deal with the complaints from their valued customers!!!

about the rebates…wish me luck on that!!!

Hello,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve your issue. We had a problem with the company that was handling our rebates and you may have gotten caught in the middle. I know, I know "it's not your problem".

Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into your issue.

angryjmo Jul 21, 2009

I returned a meodem to Offerwire over a month ago and I'm still waiting for my credit. I calle very day and they tell me the system is down.

• veromark Sep 11, 2009

angryjmo,

Please email me your order confirmation number and I'll personally look into this matter for you. It's important to us that our customers are happy and satisfied.

I would also like to know who told you the system was down.

• Be
    bestdealsconsumer Feb 12, 2010

mr ballard seem to be helpful. hope he has helped you. if not, i'd say report them to the better business bureau AND the internet crime complaint center ic3.gov. no one should go through this. comcast should also have some level of ownership here. they accredited them so that means they qualified their veracity & integrity. in any case, my friend had very similar experience with them until she told them what she was planning to do (reporting them if they did not act). her issue was resolved in a couple of weeks after monthssss of being agitated with them. goodluck!

scam

It says on its website that you get the deals (in my case comcast double play-internet and cable tv) for...

fraud

I was defrauded of $100 from Bridgevine.com ($50 router rebate and $50 cash back) Bridgevine.com online...

scam and fraud

After doing everything regarding the rebate exactly by the book, I received the following...

rebate hassle

I just got my rebate for $70 denied. No explanation. The rebate staus said pending but I e-mailed Bridgevine to see what was taking so long.

Now that I see just how many people are getting screwed by Bridgevine, I urge you to file a complaint with the FTC. They can not resolve your individual conflict but if enough people submit complaints, they will launch a fraud investigation.

Here is the link.

• Su
    susanna Jul 09, 2008

We also had the same problem with bridgevine with their rebates and free services that are not really free. we have charges on our bank accounts related to them. Beware of this company and other fraudulent online companies!!!
    BRIDGEVINE IS A FRAUD AND SCAM COMPANY

• Da
    Dave Sep 10, 2008

I would like to say that I did recieve my rebate. It took me contacting Bridgevine directly and the person who assisted me said that all my information was there and she did't understand why they were denying it. She fixed the problem and I recieved my check a couple weeks later. I all but forgot about this post until it was -promptly- answered two months after it was posted. I am obliging them by posting that I recieved it so, here you go.

Hello,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve this issue. We had a problem with the company that was handling our rebates and you may have gotten caught in the middle. Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into this issue.

bridgevine scam

They did not honour my rebate of $300.00 and made me wait for 24 weeks to finally give me a conclusive reason...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices