BP Gas Stationgas pump/ cashier and manager

D

On, Friday, September 02, 2011, I stopped by the BP gas station on Crain Hwy, to get some gas and newport mediums. I reguested $10.00 worth of gas and the newport meduims were $6:59 the tax was .40 I use my credit card and the total came to $ 16.99. After I gined for the purchase I went out side to pump the gas.
I statred puming the gas, and it stopped at $ 9.67. So I went back into the store and told the cashier something was wrong with the pump. She asked me what was going on and I told her that I requested $ 10:00 worth of gas, and signed for $ 10:00 worth of gas yet the pump stoppped at $9.67. She stated she didn't know why it did that, then she preceeded to pull the receipt and tell me that my receipt that she had givven to me prior was not correct due to the face that they just pue in a auth amount and the $ 10.00 was not the correct charge. I asked her if that was the case why did I sign for the $10. 00 and not the $9.67, she stated that she wasn't sure, then she attempted to give me the .33 cents out of her purse, I told her that wasn't necessary but they needed to check the pump. She then calls her manager who pulls up 5 Minutes later and after talking to the cashier, refuses to check the pump and procedeed to yell and me, because I didn't understand how I could request $10.00 worth and gas, and sign for $10.00 worth of gas, and the pump short me .33 cents. I told her this is crazy you are going to loose a customer over .33 cents, becasuse you will not check the pump, she stated I DON"T CARE!! As I was walking back to my car there was another customer in the store that over heard the whole conversstion, she told me that the week before that smae pump # 4, had cheated her out of .50. It may not seem like a big deal. But I expect to get what I pay for no mateer what it is, and agoin that pump needs to be fixed.