BovadaCasino

Q Review updated:

I have recently been locked out of my bovada account . When I asked them why in an email they told me I need to call I don't like talking to people why can't they just tell me in an email . Well anyway I think this is a blessing in disguise I have collected a couple times but I don't understand why it takes so long . I mean it only takes seconds for the money to be taken from my checking account so the technology is definitely there . Normally I play blackjack . I usually play about five dollars a hand Being on my home wi-Fi The computer dealer goes pretty quick . But I noticed every time I upped my bet to 25 or $50 a hand the dealer slows down almost like it's thinking whether or not I should win it just seems shady save your money people is definitely something fishy about Boulevar is definitely something fishy about Bovada !!

• Wi
    Wilson Wu May 13, 2017

I have a warning for anyone using "Bitcoin" on Bovada...

I won $9500 and requested a Bitcoin payout. I am new to Bitcoin and so only used "Coinbase" to do my transactions on Bovada to purchase chips to play in the casino. I obtained a "wallet address" from Coinbase thinking that they would send the funds into this wallet, and I gave that address to Bovada.

Bovada sent the funds (without officially notifying me) to that wallet address and sent a link to prove it later. Problem is, that wallet address in on "Blockchain" not "Coinbase", and doesn't apparently belong to me since I wasn't a member of "Blockchain". Now, how I obtained a wallet address from Coinbase that eventually ends up on Blockchain I don't understand...but now, I cannot access the funds as it apparently isn't my "wallet".

So I have $9500 (actually WAY more as Bitcoin has been rising) sitting in a wallet on Blockchain that I can't access. I've naturally asked for assistance from Coinbase, Bovada and Blockchain and they all stonewall me by admonishing "not to use wallet addresses that are not verified".

So Bovada 1) doesn't warn you that Coinbase doesn't like gambling winnings and that Bovada won't transfer winnings into a Coinbase wallet 2) Somehow you can obtain a "personal wallet" address from Coinbase and it can actually go into Blockchain instead! 3) end result is you don't get paid, in my case THOUSANDS of winnings

If anyone has some advice on how to get my money I'd sure appreciate it...this all sounds LIKE A SCAM ON BOVADA'S PART.

• Sp
    Sportsguy4life Dec 13, 2019

This is so awful. Why isn't the gvt helping customers? The gvt should completely block these people from the internet if they aren't legitimate. The bad part is there is a ton of support online to suggest they are credible and authorized under our gaming laws. If a person researches to see if something is lawful and acceptable, and then they are duped, what is the point of gvt protection?