BovadaCheating honest people out of money

T

Bovada has set itself up w huge laundering abilities. They have superusers who quietly suckout huge hands fr their opponents. Bovada did away w player avatars to make it easier for them to cheat and scam, and harder for them to be detected and caught. Anyone will tell you once you cashout Bovada brings more “bad beats” down on you. Those bad beats are planned. When a bovada superuser places in a tourney that allows Bovada to keep that $ as more profit instead of paying it out.

Ever MTT tourney has bovada users who are simply going to win. These superusers are very obvious. They do not reply to responses. Easiest way to pick them out is by noticing them being in situations where poker players simply wouldn’t be. Calling random hands w very low pot odds knowing they are getting paid. The Bovada superuser (bot) The only way to survive this is by noting them when you find one in a tourney. Stay away fr them.

The more you complain on bovada, the more they target you. Bovada is stealing so much money from honest people trying to play a real card game, but how can they be stopped? Bovada will tell you nobody can see the cards ahead of time because of its “encrypted decks”. Well when they say nobody… they mean nobody fr the public. Their own superusers absolutely have no way to be beat and they know it.

Bovada also knows how hard it is for people to prove that they are cheating. Bovada blatantly cheats people with no regard. As if they are fearless. At times its as if they don’t care at all to hide that they are cheating. Why would they? Nobody can stop them from cheating and scamming. Bovada must be forced to reimburse people who they’ve scammed.

Players put a lot of hrs in to improve their poker game along with money. Bovada makes enough money. They should be able to clean up their act and run a FAIR site. No gimmicks. Give the money you’ve stolen back to the players. That’s just bovada cheating on the tables. That’s not even touching on the cashout problems. Fake checks No checks Changing peoples winning bets. It is blasphemy.

I have argued numerous times w bovada reps who can hardly defend bovada. Listening to them justify how it is better to have anonymous tables. etc. There is no logic there or evidence to support that. Poker isn’t anonymous. Texas hold em is not an anonymous form of poker. Hello. It simply made it easier for Bovada to scam. It’s no longer “harryaces” that you can follow and watch closely to see if they are cheating as you suspect.

Now its just your buyin #. So Harrryaces can’t be found cheating day to day in tournaments. It’s just a number sliding around under the radar stealing and scamming now. It’s very apparent. VERY.

Jack Valdez Nov 03, 2020

watch for this...
    if you have nice a pocket pair and make a set on the flop, two of the flopped cards will be suited. Then the turn card will match the suited pair every single time. I wish I could wager it somehow. I have called the turn card nine times in the last 6 hours IN A ROW!!!

• Dj
    dj5656 May 30, 2020

I give up on Bovada what a scam! Bad beat after bad beat. You will never win.
    With Virus going on I gave them another chance, I want my time back!
    I kept some stats. Last KK in pre-flop lost 8/11. Last AA - won 45% time.
    QQ lost six times to AA. On and on. Knocked out of tournament all in
    25/35 times when a 60% or better chance of winning.

• Br
    brad white May 02, 2020

there is literally no doubt that its completely rigged. i would easily be willing to show my hand history and let anyone run a statistical analysis on it to prove its just impossible for this to happen. any real poker player knows the difference between a bad run - that can go on for days and it happens, no hard feelings. but the complete set up of situations and ridiculous cards that make you literally forced to be all in with the best hands then get sucked out is absurd. i started to realize this early on and figured i would just lay down big hands early before turns and rivers play out and tahts how i could neutralize it. well The worst of my evidence comes when i had pocket 7's and flop comes 8 7 3 we shove all in and he has a 8 and it then comes 8 8 for a four of a kind on me. followed quickly by a huge all in from someone who has j q when i have qeens and he hits two jacks. followed by a huge all in where he has a 7 and i have a k and he hits a 7. i mean the kind of hands in real poker you talk about once or twice every 6 months happen all of the time in a way that it is just literally impossible otherwise.

please save your money and dont give these crooks it

Moneybaggs Jan 27, 2019

Have anyone ever experience being in a all in hand, and after the flop, there's a long pause before the turn card is turned over, and when the river card is turned. Also have anyone ever played in a 2 or 3 player all in and you have AA or KK and right before the flop there's a pause and then all of a sudden the cards spit out super fast, and you lose to some old hand that nobody in his right frame of mind wouldn't never call all in with.

• Tr
    Traveling Merchant Dec 19, 2019

@Moneybaggs I had KK and everyone went all in on a flush draw with low cards. Of course all of them made their flush draw. Very suspicious. Who goes all in on a flush draw with low cards?

• Is
    Israel Reyes Jun 12, 2019

@Moneybaggs Yup, all the damn time! Or when you hit top set and the system "crashes" or Boots you?

• Je
    Jerold Schaub Jun 08, 2016

One more thing I would like to add.Now when I play tripple up and manage to get to 4 handed every single time the other 3 people will steal blinds by going all in and nobody ever calls.When I go all in with a weak ace it's always a trap.I learned that fast and stopped doing it because the bb or sb was almost always holding an ace and a face card.Even though I stopped playing week aces it's always me that gets the cooler hand before it's over.I end up being forced to play ak or aq against a small pp and never hit the coin fflip or I'm the one with the pair and the ak or aq sucks out.Another thing that happens a lot I'll go in with a big pp and have somebody dominated with small pp and the cards hit runner runner perfectly to give them a one card straight.Yeah it's a 3 card monte.They punish good players and give the bad players more suck outs.It's bull ###.

• Je
    Jerold Schaub Jun 08, 2016

I started playing Bovada after black friday.I used to play on full tilt before that.When I started I was s total novice donk. Was playing in 1 dollar games and would shove with 22 half the time.My room maate was an old poer pro and he told me the right way to play.Took me a while, but eventually I developed a decent game.I won my first tournament on full tilt.It was the 1 dollar ten cent speed poker rebuy.4 of us ended up making a deal to split first place and I cashed out for 2000.Shortly after black friday hit so I heard about Bovada and made an account there.I deposited 30 bucks nd started grinding in 3.30 tripple up sit and go.I did ok and when I was up to 80 bucks I moved up to the 7.70 tables, and so on until I was playing and beating the 30 dollar tripple up games.After less then 6 weeks I had over 800 in my account.I had a bad friday night and lost about 250 so I decided I should cash out.I cashed out but left enough in because for the first time ever I wanted to try thee 100 k.So I played the 100 k and to my surprise after bout 15 hours I won the damn thing.1st place, over 20 grand.So I cashed out the 20 grand and left the about 500 and change to keep playing thinking this is the beggining of my new carreer as a poker pro.HAHAHAHAHAHA Well bovada had other ideas.Right away started getting killed in the same triple up games i used to dominate in.It didnt take long till my money was down to 100 bucks and i had to go back down to 7 dollar tables.Couldnt win there either.So back down to 3 dollar tables.Couldn't win there either.I stopped playing for a while, but I would try depositing once in a while my usual 30 bucks but cou;d never get any thing going although they did let me cash for a few hundred in a points free roll, but othert then that I couldnt win another dime in the sit n go games.I stopped playing.I was sure it was rigged against me as punishment for winning the 100 k and cashing out the 20 grand.The only time I would play for the next 3 years is when they would give me a 10 dollar bonus in my email from time to time.So fast forward to last month.I decide to give it a try and I deposit 28 dollars and play in a 15 plus 1.50 50 k chip super turbo.Well I won and hit for about 800.The thing is I didnt play that well and probably sucked out about 6 times on the river for huge pots.Worse I ever played and still won you have to remember after three years I was kind of rusty.So I cash outy for 700 and leave 100 in to play and go back to my tipple up games and they let me win for a while.I had my account up to 300.Then they flipped the switch again.Just had a horrible 4 day stretch.Almost every pocket pair either dominated from the start or sucked out by the river.Every time i play ace queen or ace king and it connects with th flope somebody had trips or two pair.Every ###ing time.If I complain the bovada super users laugh at you then about 4 hands later you get set up with qq vs aa and taken out the game.No doubt it's rigged, but I don't blame bovada.I blame the US government for kicking out the good poker companies and leaving us with an unregulated online poker monopoly that is allowed to scam the public.I never lose money at Bovada I always win in the long run, but if the soft ware was fair with my skills I would be ably to grind there every day as a successful grinder, but I can't.

• Or
    ordinary13guy Jan 06, 2016

I posted a few days ago under ordinary13guy, how do i confirm my email i erased it off the phone on accident... thanks whoever helps...by the way im finding ways, too get these monsters...

• Is
    Israel Reyes Jun 12, 2019

@ordinary13guy How are you going to get them? I want in on this! I'm sick of their BS as well!

• Lo
    lootzjunkie Oct 29, 2015

As I cry this board brings me happiness to know all my hard work isnt just B.S. I first deposited on Bovada a year ago and won like 20k playing cash and tourneys. Then I cashed out and I have never won again. I thought maybe its cause I bad mouthed Bovada in the chat, because it just seems no matter what stake, what game I will continue to be drew out on with all my premium hands. Just like everyone has said. If I have my opponent dominated I know the runner runner straight or 4 card flush is coming, happens almost every time the money is all in. It just seems this way on all my shoves. My data base shows on all my all in's I am way down and my EV is way up. Unreal how they get away with this. I have played for 10 years and have made some great cashes. I ve also had some big down swings in 10 years, bad runs etc. But this is just unimaginable how it keeps happening. I told my girlfriend months ago it's like they can see my cards and the flop. Its like they know when the board will complete their hand and they shove some crap like 106o and make a straight from utg... All I know if this site makes me feel like a loser... And I am not. I've won over 100 k in tourneys and now I cant even get a cash out of 37 small stakes tourneys. I m serious!!! And I seem to never get lucky and draw out like all the draw outs I see with all my hands that are better than my opponent. I hope they take these Jew B's down!!! Forget Bovada!!! Don't Play there unless you hate your money!

• 2b
    2breal Oct 26, 2015

I want to advise people not to go near Bovavda site, these people are crooks and will only give you excuses when you make a withdrawl. you will not see your hard earn money anytime soon. I'm comfidence that citizens of the USA will find a way to shut these people down...Posting this complaint might prevent someone else from making the same mistake as I did... STAY AWAY FROM BOVADA if you dont like being ripped off...

• Da
    Darry123 Oct 20, 2015

Okay.. fellow online poker player here since pre black friday.
    I have been playing on Bovada for about 4 years now, and was convinced it was the only true site online
    After years of playing, I am almost certain that they have some kind of rigged system. It is absolutely insane the things I have seen here.
    And the most scary part is moving up blinds. Whenever I move up, I will stack a player once. After that, I will literally be 90/10 favor, 80/20, and lose an all in flop. Not a fish and know my poker is solid. Just the other day, lost in 2/4$ blinds the most ridiculous hand. (happens to be I just moved up from 1/2$) It's unbelivable that they lost my hand history (I have looked in my hand history and cannot find the pot I lost for $336.xx on 2/4$)
    Save yourself some money and just play live, I have finally given up on internet poker for good.

chris comeaux Sep 09, 2015

then the one question I have is were can I go to so I can bet sports that are legal and honest?? [email protected], is there a legal site for sports betting? you guys know more than I do, I don't play casino games because you cant beat a computer! I really would love some advice, 11 surgeries-disabled for life, now lost half my income, bet small? its the only fun I have, cant go out, wont drink and drive SO, any ideas? would appreciate any help, thanks

• So
    Solo01 Jun 20, 2015

I play on Bovada currently. And I'm at the end of my rope with them as well. I've successfully cashed out with them but not that often because I usually lose everything. But the bots/collusion/what ever you wanna call it seems to be very true to me. I suspect bots as well. I usually play .25-.50cent no limit along with 11 dollar tourneys and I can't tell y'all how many time I've had big PP hands, A's, K's or Q's and get zero callers or raises in front of me. When I pick up those types of hands everyone folds to me and I pick up only the blinds. Now this tends to happen less in the tourneys then the cash games but it does happen in both. It's consistent to, literally all the time I get those hands dealt to me that's my result. Then when I see other players/bots pick up those hands they always get action, big action. Never made any logical sense to me. Other than a way to manipulate a honest player by making them think that they will get the action at some point while at the table. For me that never happens. It's like a bot vs a bot and the winner is irrelevant because the profits end up in the same account at the end. Another scenario is when you involved in a 3 way pot pre-flop and your one of the 3 players in the pot, you raise, it gets re-raised behind or in front of you then re-popped again and you up end up folding before the flop. Then the 2 remaining players check it the rest of the way down or they bet very small and don't play back at each other. Very suspicious, very hard to prove, but also very un realistic in live casino/card room play which suggests to me being cheated by someone/something/some company (bovada). Finally, anyone ever get the speech on bovada when your at a table and vent your frustrations via chat box to "play better"? I've heard that speech often as well at different tables. It's like the same person(bots) is sitting at multi-tables and just happens to be at every table I end up joining. And I usually play 1 table at a time. I've complained to Bovada (security dept.) and it's basically worthless. They say they guarantee a "fair and honest game" but are unwilling due to "protecting other players" provide any confirmation or analytical data or verify the accusation of collusion/bots/cheating to you.

• St
    StueytheKid Jun 18, 2015

My personal opinion of online poker is it's rigged against the good players that play solid and get their money in good. I have played on Bovada since last year, I play every day, and I can tell you dominated hands win WAY more than they should, Very often players/numbers will play ace rag for stacks when they are really not even committed to the pot whatsoever. Avoid hands like pocket pairs as they WILL get beaten by an ace, ANY hand containing an ace. QQ/KK are horrible hands on here, you will lose with them to an ace. Another tip, if you have a hand like 99-JJ and there is only 1 overcard on flop, It's guranteed your opponent is holding top pair or better. You MUST have a set to continue in the hand. Sets are EXTREMELY rare and even then they get beat by runner-runner or 2 outers very frequently.

Another thing to watch out for is your draws. DO NOT attempt to semi-bluff or commit large amounts on a draw, no matter how huge the draw. Draws that are 12 outs or more that are raised WILL...read that again...WILL WILL WILL get bricked off after it is called by a weak top pair hand or sometimes better. Be ready for your opponents to hit their draws at will and ruin your big hands on the flop including sets and straights. If you flop a flush that is not an ace high flush be prepared, you are about to lose to a bigger flush that was either flopped or will hit on the turn or river. If you do have the ace high flush, be prepared, the board will probably pair. Flopped sets/full houses are regularly cracked by overpairs that hit 2 outers.

Don't believe the "that's just poker" people. Live player here, I go back to 2006. Big hands preflop/on the flop are king in real poker. The bad players ARE bailed out on this site, and you don't even know if you're up against a robot or a person. They don't want the good players dominating like they should and taking money out of the site. If you play on here with the intent of playing winning poker and winning money, the program IS designed to keep you down. You have been warned.

Moneybaggs Jan 27, 2019

@StueytheKid My trip Kings lost to so many runner, runner straights, its ridiculous.

• In
    IntegrityLost Jun 08, 2015

UNBELIEVEABLE! Bovada IS corrupt! Played online for years before "Black Friday" with PStars & PartyP. Took my share of winnings as an above average player. Started w/ Bovada with Bovada almost 2yrs ago & quit because I suspected corruption. Came back hoping to get "lost in the numbers"... NOT A CHANCE!! Seemed even LESS ppl were playing (I, personally, underestimated Bovada's greed) &, as another user posted, they are even more brazen and open with obviously corrupted card play.
    They've taken their LAST penny from me.
    Let's keep this thread alive & spread the word, nothing much we can do about the IRS/DC thieves, but WTF Bovada?
    Any FAIR online poker sites out there?

• Ro
    Robert Choi May 29, 2015

They have third party processers and they took extra $1675 out, when they got caught they would make sure you can't log in then
    fix up dates and make like you did make deposit and lost. I printed out a report before complaint to make sure and they did just that
    as I stated above. Created false deposit report and false slot play that was not there before. They will do this knowing there's nothing you can do because you will have to report to Visa Or bank that you were gambling.

Moneybaggs Jan 27, 2019

@Robert Choi Sorry to here that, I just started playing on bovada a few months ago. I wish I would came here before I started playing. Anyway I'm here because I feel I've been cheated out of plenty of money. I want to know if you ever got reimbursed for what they stolen. I don't know what to do or who to talk to about this matter. Ready your post reply and just wanted to know what ever happened

• He
    heukdaddy Feb 04, 2015

I've been playing live poker for the past 7 years and know for a fact that Bovada is rigged. Bovada is literally playing around with people's money and emotions. I have lost around 1.4K on this site and have to agree that I fell for the scam that Bovada has been giving me. I hope there will be a cease to the madness at Bovada because money isn't something to be played around with like that. I know Full Flush poker got caught with their scam, and I was able to get my money back. Hoping the same will happen with Bovada and then it'd just all pay off as a nightmare.

• Cu
    cucucaca Sep 11, 2014

Well, took my a while but i finally agree. Am done with Bovada. Just doesn't make sense. They make you win enough just to lose to ridiculous hands. Bye

• Ji
    JIMBUTTER Aug 21, 2014

BIGGER STACK WINS WITH WORST HAND 65 PERCENT OF THE TIME JUST OPEN YOUR FU CKIN EYES PEOPLE OUT SMART SOME1 TO HAVE THIS JEW SITE RIDE THERE DICK ON THE RIVER ...PEOPLE WORK HARD TO IMPROVE THERE GAME TO HAVE CALVIN ENJOY THERE WORK FBI WHEN WILL U DO SOMTHING GOOD FOR AMERICANS?

• Ji
    JIMBUTTER Aug 21, 2014

BOVADA PAYS OFF FBI-- LOOK HOW THEY SHUT DOWN STARS TILT BUT LET THIS SCAM LIKE BOVDA RUN? WHY? SOFTWARE VERY HACKED TRAP U IN TO HANDS NOT EAVAN A PRO WILL WOULD FOLD SUCK OUT ON RIVER SETS OR LIKE TOP PAIR BOATS LIKE TWO PAIR DONKS CALL WITH ### AND HIT 65 PERCENT OF THE TIME AND THEY SAY ITS ...VAIRANCE... I LOVE THIS AMERICAN MADE GAME CALLED POKER... BODOG AND FBI FOR PISSING ON AMERICA FREEDOM

• Ro
    roccboy May 22, 2014

I believe 1000% that Bovada is corrupt as hell. I have played poker my entire life and have never seen the ridridiculous bulls hit that goes on there. It is absolutely rigged. If anyany nay sayers think otherwise than you my friend put way too much faith in people. And you also have not played on their sight. I have played here for quite some time and every time I get close to collecting my bonus $ some catastrophic string of hands come my way. I am no fish, I have played successfully for many years and believe me this is rigged for sure.

John0001 Mar 27, 2014

I have to agree I think something is not right on this site. I have lost more time than I won going all in with AA and lost to q4 or j10 etc something is off here.

• Ng
    Ngvan Feb 15, 2014

As today Feb-15-2014,
    I'd withdraw money from BOVADA my account for $650.00 and the fee cost $100.00 payout method by western union on Feb-05-14 was approved on Feb-06-14(By this method money should available funds in 3 business days).. As is today Feb-15-14 I have not receive the money yet and I don't when the funds will be here.
    I did call BOVADA but the customer service doesn't provide any information regarding on my payout they told me keep waiting.
    Also email the customer service dept, they told me may take up to 30 days to receive the funds.
    I have been play poker over 10 years now. I believe
    This site is not safe to play, while you play happen a lot with disconnection on winning hand. I would recommend staying away from Bovada completely if you want to avoid their scams.

mason95 Jan 25, 2014

on Bovada there was 4 people left and I was chip leader with 20000 some chips I called all in for 4000 and got knocked out.

• Sp
    SportsFan999 May 26, 2013

A word of advice to all Bovada players. Do NOT give them your credit card information. I used Bovada a few months back, and last month they randomly charged my credit card... and then proceeded to deny that they were charging my card. I would recommend staying away from Bovada completely if you want to avoid their scams.

• Fi
    fifthmarine Jun 22, 2012

It's so obvious and they have become so greedy that they must be adding new players everyday to make up for the one that they are losing. I am 100% sure that they are manipulating the cards and cheating players.
    There is nothing anyone can do about it.

• Jl
    jlboy Jun 03, 2012

I agree. I'm a very small stakes player, but I have noticed when I make a deposit, usually small. 24-30. I can win or place in tournaments untill I get 50 to 60. Then it all suck-outs and bad beats till my account is gone. seems really strange. but this has happened 4 times in a row. I have requested my account closed and removed there program.