Bovada PokerBovada Poker is so rigged

N

Bovada Poker is so rigged. Please don’t waste your money on this site. You would make more money playing BINGO then at this computer generated dealt hands. If you have any skill at playing Texas Hold’em don’t waste your time. Every golden hand dealt to you will be beat by some donk. Example I had 4 10′s got beat by 4 j’s. I have played poker for 30 years I have never been at a tournament that has ever happened. But this is hand after hand on this joke site. Almost every 3rd or 4th hand is a flush. I ask anyone to take a deck of cards sit and deal 5 players in one hour.

You might have 1 or 2 flushes in that hour. So if you don’t mind tossing good money out of the car window on the freeway then you need to play on this rigged joke site. Bovada poker is a scam and waste of your time and money, don’t bother playing this site and blowing money like I did. I’m no saying this because I don’t like poker, in fact I love playing poker online and in casinos, I just hate getting ripped off and feeling like my money has been stolen.

bovada_is_a_scam Aug 22, 2016

I'm beginning to agree that Bovada poker is rigged. Not necessarily bots, but it really seems that you can go on abnormal streaks where you are losing a much more significant number of hands than you should be. I've done very well playing live tournaments and have even won several tournaments including some ones on Bovada, however, the crazy dog ### streaks that just happen to occur right after depositing seems to be quite odd. The more I deposit, the more I lose, playing at the top of my game which again, has won me several live and online tournaments.

• Ro
    royaldoyle Jul 01, 2016

@bb34 HAS IT RIGHT just like me I cashed a smaller tourney then you get bad luck for a while no big deal.
    At a certain point when so many bad beats and yes ofcourse you might catch a river here and there and I know crazy stuff happens live. BUT I got hit with quads twice today. KK vs AA guy flops 2 Aces. THEN I have 99 guy has KK flops KK, and I hit RUNNER RUNNER 9s. regardless... Live game I have had this happen. (I hit quads later a guy hit higher quads over my quads 4 hands later...) NOW the that should not happen twice in a day. BUT another example I'm in the zone in Jaguars get AA guy to my left has KK, third guy calls both of us on every street with 10, 9 conveniently hits the river for 2 pair its not that its not possible live it just happens 6/10 times when they are the dog and its just enough for you to keep playing and believe it and they KNOW that they probably tweaked the formula just right for their PRIVATE RNG with ANONYMOUS players I HATE this site (I want to switch to ACR but who knows if that will eventually become shady and its smaller. I know this happens live yes but how maybe turns and rivers improve these guys is really at least 50% like everyone is saying when you know they should only improve 20% and they do SO much. All this being said I don't know if there's bots it seems like there is when they have nothing and make insane call for their tourney life with 2 cards that can save them but that hits and your set hits 1/30 times when should be 1/12. The one tourney I won I just HAPPENED to win every coin flip I needed to and I can get far now but always a suck out when you get close (ive been on here for a while) A friend is actually up a decent amount from the SnGs and he hit a tourney and sitting on 4k BUT he knows not to cash out because he would run like ### for 2 months... -so if you can stand the 2 month bad runs that I get then by all means keep playing the zone and (only play AA and KK and AK you might win a bit but you WONT cash in the long run) its ACTION all the way. THEIR RNG is rigged and I know it and they recently 'tested' it and my buddy doesn't believe me cuz he's up a bit but I know what will happen. DESTROY them in MLB sports whatever you can. NOT ZONE- NOT CASH- NOT CASINO! and I they know I'm gonna cash right out so they flag you. the already told me they flagged me in chat for cussing ! -so somehow they are watching when theres NO way to report anyone else (because its anonymous) ... if you cash out that's great... But theres some players that should be and they get d***ed and some players that are running too good and the think they are amazing and they go to the casino and ship it and get DESTROYED. TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN! JUST LIKE BEN AFFLECK IN RUNNER RUNNER THAT P.O.S.

• Ra
    Ramy S Jun 16, 2016

They are so rigged against good tight aggressive players. In an hour you'll get five times the flushes as usual. FLUSHES HAPPEN ONCE OR TWICE AN HOUR IN REAL HOLD EM. If you win, take your withdrawal and NEVER cancel it. If you cancel it and play, they'll deal you aces give someone else 10s and land his 3rd 10 on the river. IT IS A SCAM. Never giving them another dime.

• Ra
    Ramy S Jun 15, 2016

Couldn't agree more with previous posters. Listen to this beauty: I was up about 1, 200 and I had a pending withdrawal. Like an idiot I wanted to play more so I cancelled my withdrawal. I then go to the 5 10 No Limit and sit down for a grand. The first hand literally, I get dealt Ace Queen. I am on the button so I raise and get a caller. The Flop comes King Jack 10 rainbow. I flop the Broadway straight. Big blind bets 100, I raised to 400, he goes all in another roughly 500. I have the nuts so of course I call. He turns over pocket tens so he has a set. Turn comes another king so he gets his Full House. Now in hold'em this is entirely possible, I get that, except that on Bovada it happens 5 times an hour. You don't find it fishy that the very first hand after I cancel a withdrawal I'm dealt the nuts and turned a disaster? That sounds like a great way to guarantee that I get all the money that I wanted to withdraw in and lose it. This has happened so many times and to be honest I'm such a tight aggressive player that I know when I can lose it happens but within limits. On Bovada there are so many flushes and full houses it's so unrealistic. I'm never giving them another dime.

• Th
    Theyreallysteal Mar 10, 2016

Bovada is the most rigged poker site of them all. The site mods can switch your account to win or lose real time. Trust me I know. I mark rigged hands when I have big pairs with my raise amount before the flop when they are manipulating the cards so I lose. The government is obviously on the take. That's why they let Bovada operate in the US unrregulated without allowing more trusted US sites such as Borgata be open to all states. The government corruption is the reason pokerstars never returned US players their account balances after black friday. They stole a few thousand just from players around me. If the money is still on pokerstars it is not their money to earn interests on from many million US players balances. And pokerstars is the industry's flagship site. So what's that say about most poker sites? The fbi raided Bodog a few years back. Bovada's old owner Calvin Ayer was listed on Ice top ten most wanted for money laundering and wire fraud. The fbi recently removed him from that list without giving reason..

Bovadalegitpro Mar 09, 2016

You guys are such cry baby losers. None of this junk is true. I have won several thousands of dollars at all levels at bovada. Doesn't matter if I just cashed out or not. Same either way. Sure I've had horrible beats and lots of losing days but that's poker. Bovada has a lot of drunk and slot and sports players, hence the poker players making stupid drunk decisions. I hope all you complainers keep depositing and donating to patient people like me.

• Br
    BryceT Feb 16, 2016

Here is what I experienced. After depositing, I win like crazy. I flop sets at a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio...but a LOT get beat on the river by crazy draws. However...several still do stand. Once I win 5x my deposit amount I'll withdraw back down to my deposit amount. It's at that point where every hand I play that goes to a showdown I lose. Any big pot...there is a sick $uckout. After my initial deposit is gone...I redeposit. Then the cycle starts over. The key is the withdraw at the right time. Consider your remaining funds lost...then redeposit. But there is definitely something going on. When you raise 3x or 4x with AA and get calls from 36o, get a blank flop, bet the pot or push all-in, he calls, and the turn and river are 3-6 and you lose to 2 pair.

• Dm
    dmilesfan Feb 11, 2016

I've been playing bovada for a couple years now. The first month i was playing I deposited $25 and by the end of the month had cashed out around $500. After this I didn't play for another 8 months or so because of my past experiences after withdrawing from sites, usually results in new deposits getting taken from you quickly.
    Anyway, after the 8 months was up I began playing again. The time I played just happened to be on Christmas and New Years, I didnt play the site the few days in between the two holidays, and I could not lose with any hand whatsoever and was getting dealt high pocket pairs consistently. Believe it or not I cashed out about $1400 in winnings from just those two days alone.
    That brings me here now. Its been exactly 13 months since I played the site and cashed out the $1400. The last few days I have deposited around $75 and I have lost with pocket Aces, Kings, Jacks 23 TIMES IN A ROW!!!(I kept track on purpose thinking this was going to happen) much like everyone has explained. Didn't matter how I played the cards it was pretty obvious what was going on. I'm down to six dollars and am going to just play $1.00 + .10 single table sit and go as much as possible to try and build some money up again but I doubt it will work. THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE JOKE, MUCH WORSE THAN POKER STARS OR FULL TILT EVER WAS BEFORE THEY WERE BANNED IN THE USA. That is my two cents and its coming from a solid poker player with extensive experience. Screw you Bovada! Not that it even matters but i usually only play tourney's worth $3, $5, $7, and $10.

• Je
    JewBoy345 Jan 25, 2016

I completely agree and have to resurrect this. I STRONGLY got the feeling that they had their own employee sitting in on these games. It would be extremely easy as you can't even see the players you are playing against. I noticed this after I had amazing hands and got beat by 4 7's, straight flushes, etc. I became very weary and then decided to search Google. Sites like this should have investigations to see where these players IPs are coming from. I strongly suspect Bovada puts their own employees in there who can see the draw and your hands along with their hands. Just on the way certain bets were being placed. Highly suspicious.

• Wa
    Waaaambulance1 Dec 20, 2015

I truly enjoy reading and listening to losing players cry about their bad beats live and online. The people who blame the online computer programs are career losing players who have no business playing poker. Personally, I am a dealer and full time player who has seen thousands and thousands of hands and I have come to terms with the mathematics associated with the game. Do online poker venues enhance deals to create action ? ABSOLUTELY. Are there bots and super users on these programs? ABSOLUTELY Is the level of play questionable at times? ABSOLUTELY I have been playing online for 10 years and I have been profitable for a very long time. To suggest that these programs are "rigged" is just a crybaby mentality that will not lead to success playing poker. My advice to the players who can't cope with the tough beats is to go buy a dartboard or a chess set . Bovada isn't any different than any other online venue

• Wo
    Wotan Dec 08, 2015

Like so many have said here, i am also a winning player. I started out playing $4 180's on Pokerstars so i have seen my share of bad play and bad beats, but over couple thousand 180's i turned a decent profit. But what i have seen on Bovada goes beyond the normal variance and bad beats. Something is not right at this site, beware!

• Gl
    glowwy Dec 01, 2015

wow, i thought i was going crazy. I am a pro player and make money in card rooms every day. But,
    for some reason, i can't win on this site. The beats I take are INSANE. Over half of the time every
    player gets their money in good, they lose. I have tried many single table tournaments and have
    been way, way ahead in chips and often lose. I watch good hands get cracked over and over again
    by mediocre hands. I will never try again, but it would be nice to stay at home so I have tried a few times.
    so funny that the government doesnt care about rigged sites, they just focus their energy on other
    sites. US gov't is lame!!!

• Ri
    RIGGED126 Oct 09, 2015

i fuking hate these [censored]s... shi ts so rigged I've won 5 live tourneys at commerce with a bad beat once in awhile but on bovada the bigger the favorite you are the more you will lose. i mean i simply don't understand, when I'm way ahead i lose, and when I'm way behind i lose. I was playing zone and had ak and i raised and i got flatted by 1 other person. the flop comes out KK5 and i cbet the flop about half and the guy folds and shows me Kt lol. ok so i guess this is just the greatest player in the world. you call a raise with Kt and flop trips just to fold. absolutely baffling. not to mention the countless river flushes and straights.

• Nj
    njd13 Sep 30, 2015

I'm a solid card-room and online player. I typically grind between $200-$800 a week in card rooms playing low limit ($1/$2 NLHE, $4/8 O8) and am always careful about managing my losing sessions. I started playing on Bovada a year ago - depositing very small amounts each time. I would typically deposit $20-30, play in 3-5 low buy-in tourneys. Every single time I notice the same patterns over and over again.
    1. Short stacks never come back. They always lose flips. I'm not exaggerating here. I've never been on a table where a short-stack shoves and survives an all-in, regardless of what cards are shown.
    2. I usually get active on chat, to see which players might be bots and who's live. Inevitably the silent chairs make these insane, out-of-position calls with very questionable hands and win.
    3. 4 months ago, I noticed something slightly "glitchy" with my software. I only noticed it on the Omaha games, where I would get dealt 4 cards slightly lowered from my icon, then all 4 would get adjusted up, slightly, as if there was something wrong with the graphics. But in instances where this happened, I would get amazing hands that would always lose.

I'm continuing to post small deposits onto the site and play in tournaments specifically to hunt down other patterns I notice are either suspicious or outright wrong. Documenting as much of it as I can, but still trying to have fun in the process. I suspect that there are a small number of live players on this site who have figured out some of these patterns and have learned how to play around them in order to stay successful on the site, but that's not something I can prove.

If you're a casual fish player and wanna play fun tourneys while getting drunk at home this is the site for you. You probably don't care if hands are rigged or if live players are cheating you on a cash table. If you're a regular grinder like me, and you play for fun and for expected profit, this is not the site for you.

• Bi
    bigchicago111 Sep 25, 2015

Bovada uses a five thousand hand deck. In hold em there are over 1 million possible hands. When you only use 5000 out of a million you get all the examples posters have said in the above statement. They also use an all in fix. Some days the guy who goes all in loses and some days the guy who goes all in wins. I noticed that the trends play out no matter what you go in with or call with. Especially straights and flushes getting beat by full houses. There should be a law against this.

jackuso Sep 23, 2015

Save your money for live poker...

jackuso Sep 23, 2015

I have deposited money, , , and have lost each and every time, , , Yes you may win a little at first then you will get dealt hands that will cost oyu money when finished.
    What, s funny when I real live poker in casinos I win most of the time I walk away with more than I had.
    So save you money for live poker go to a casino... you will have better odds ..

• Do
    Doug McGee Sep 21, 2015

BOVADA is worse than ISIS

Glad im not the only one who has been royally boned time and time again by BULLSH!TVADA... how many times can you lose with AA to 44, better yet I have lost AA to AA. I want to punch bovada right in the balls. the question is how do we go about screwing them back. we clearly have 100s n thousands who agree and want something done about it. anyone a lawyer? What are our legal options? we need to get together a class action lawsuit and show them what its like to get owned over and over and over. anyone who can help or knows how to get this done please respond here or send me and email [email protected] Willing to pay for a lawyer
    -- Doug

• Be
    BeaverDamn Sep 04, 2015

Okay, let me first say that I am a winning poker player both online and at casinos, and I have been playing for over ten years. I originally started playing poker on Pokerstars and Fulltilt in college. As a poor student, I didn't have the bankroll, so I played small stakes and was making $1000 to $2000 a month as a part time job. Sure there were many bad beats, but my solid and consistent poker play always put me out on top, and I never expected any foul play (cheating) going on. To further legitimize my poker experience and skill, I average about $80/hour at live casinos playing $1/$3. So this is coming from someone who has played tens of thousands of poker hands, and is a long term winning poker player (albeit low stakes). However, my experience differed greatly on Bovada. I have bought in several times on Bovada, and each deposit session (whether it be a few days or a few weeks) was strikingly similar. I will tell you about one of them: So I made a deposit for $50 one time. I started with small SNG's, $6.50 and $12.50 buy-ins or whatever, with some .25/.50 cash games to get my bankroll up. Once I got up to about $300 to $400 dollars, I moved up to .50/1, and from there I worked my bankroll up to about $1500. I was playing great poker, tight and aggressive and occasionally loosening up verses weaker tables that allowed me to do so. Once I got up to $1500 or so, it was as if I hit a brick wall. I know all about variance, bad beats, and all that crap. I have lived it, and I am successful because I do not tilt. But MAN, I started losing so many pots to absolutely ridiculous plays that defied logic. As I read some of these posts, it is as if I was reliving my experience playing Bovada Poker. I was experiencing continuous beats far worse than I ever did on Pokerstars and Fulltilt (and I definitely had some crazy beats there). But like other people are saying, these bad beats on Bovada truly defy logic. For example, I would get a hand like AK, and raise 4x the blind preflop. Two players call. Say the Flop comes As Jd 2c rainbow. I bet at least half the pot or more. One player calls, the other folds. Then the Turn Card comes 7c, and I move all-in for more than enough money for anyone to justify calling with a flush draw. The player calls, and the River is a 10c. I think to myself "crap, I hope he doesn't have the flush", and the player turns over a damn 10s 7h and wins the pot with a two-pair. It just doesn't make any sense. These kinds of hands started to happen REGULARLY. This is not variance. The only explanation is some sort of cheating, whether it be Bovada or the User. No one in there right mind would call a bet like that with only the 3rd best pair on the board with NO other draws, let alone call the bet on the flop, with NO draws. The player shouldn't have even been in the hand in the first place. I know some people may think "well that's just poker". But the thing is, is that it didn't just happen every once in a while (which I could understand). This crap was happening A LOT, especially after I had already stacked up a bunch of winnings. I am convinced that from my experience, the odds of there being foul play on Bovada (whether it be Bovada scamming or the User cheating) is VERY high.

• Na
    Nathan Donovan Sep 02, 2015

Just put $22 on the site and went into 4 simultaneous $5+.50 NLHE's.
    First tourney: 12th hand of the tournament, I get JJ on the button. UTG raises to $250, everyone folds to me. I call. Flop hits J 10 6. UTG leads out $500, I repop to all in (I had 1250 back). He calls with KK. K on the turn. I'm out.
    Second tourney: 30th hand of the tourney. I've played maybe 3 hands thus far: AK, AJs, and 99, so the table knows I'm playing pretty tight.
    Button raises to 500 on 100/200 blinds. I'm SB and call with 66. Flop comes 5-6-J. I check, he bets 800. I re-pop to 1650. He shoves. I snap. He shows 99. 9 on the turn, 2 on the river. I'm out.
    Third Tourney: I took 2 minor beats and chip stack is down to 1100, there's a maniac 2 seats to my right, so I'm keeping things as tight as I can. I get AK os UTG. Blinds are 150/300, so I shove for 1099. I get called by the button and the maniac. Maniac shows 5h3h, button shows 55. Flop comes Q95. Turn is J, Riv is 7. At this point I'm in utter disbelief.
    My 4th tourney i'm up about 3k in chips, tourney avg is around 2200. I pick up AK in the BB. There are 2 small stacks UTG and UTG +1, so I'm hoping to get at least one of them all in. Button flats, everyone else folds to me. I min-raise to 600. BB flats again. Flop comes A K 8 rainbow. I bet 40% pot, BB raises all in (he's got me covered by 2.5 to 1.) I snap call. He shows AQ suited. Turn Q, River Q.

Seriously, to hell with this site. Never again will I put a SINGLE DIME to this place. People can yammer on all they want about how online action is "faster" than live action, so they should expect beats more often (i.e. higher variance). There's a difference between higher variance and straight up A** fu**ing.
    The last thing I need is to deposit money to a site that makes me feel like a chump no matter how well/snug I play. I've played live poker for over 20 years and believe me, I've had good runs and bad runs, but never back to back to back to back hits like this. Never.

• Da
    Dartish Jul 22, 2015

I started out playing poker on this site, over the past 5 years I have gotten better and now I am making a lot of money on bovada. Perhaps these guys are used to the players on other sites or in live games, bovada players are different. You have to be intelligent and adjust your play according to the trends you observe. I have withdrawn around 100, 000, my initial deposit was 500. I have tracked well over 10, 000 hands, all of the data matches what you can expect in live play or on any other site. The cards nor the people are rigged on this site.

• Ka
    kaikos Jun 08, 2015

Had QQ in SB on .25/.50 zone. UTG raised to 1.50, UTG+1 raises to 9.25, a huge ridiculous bet! I shoved $50 thinking he couldn't possibly be playing a value hand like that. UTG folds and UTG+1 snap called with 24dd. My thought was "wtf this guy must be ready to gamble thinking I had AK and thought he could hit a pair to win". Flop was AK3, turn J, river 5 to give him a wheel. Unbelievable. No real person without prior knowledge of that would call off $50 with 42dd. I'm a believer now & will no longer invest my time or money on this racket. I suggest you consider doing the same!

• Ro
    robpokerman May 28, 2015

I agree with many of you that bovada is crooked as hell. I have seen over and over again unexplainable bad beats where players have absolutely no business at all even calling to see a flop yet they are re-raising or 3 betting with garbage like 6 4 off suit and hitting straights on the flop against my kk or aa. even in large tourneys after hours of play invested this happens and I have no answer except that there is something fishy going on. I have been playing poker almost 20 years and have never seen such things yet it happens almost daily on bovada, I wish I wasn't such an addict or I would never play again but every once in a while I get on a hot streak just to be reeled back in. my advice, never start just stay away this site is definitely rigged...I have lost so much money here its sickening but I have nowhere else to play. boycott bovada its a huge scam

bovadatrash Feb 05, 2015

sites a joke. I blew 20$ into 3, 000$ in less than 2 hours playing relentlessly crazy like all the other donks at six handed games blowing limits using no bankroll management. put it all heads up and got destroyed by the craziest ### hand after hand. I understand I didn't use bankroll management. I complained to site then that I think that heads up cash game may be intentionally a number cuz ur playing a cpu controlled site bot. but customer support got upset had 2 successful deposits go through with their site and they banned my account from logging in so whatever. if they lock an account for saying that they cheat then maybe they do cheat? who cares. play REAL LIFE poker. -Ollie on!

• St
    StueytheKid Feb 03, 2015

I really want to believe Bovada poker is real and random but I just cannot trust it. There's just something not right going on, how the board runout always seems to favor the worst hand. If it wasn't for all the ### on there I would be playing for decent money by now but every time I start to make progress they bad beat me a few times and right back down to even. As is being said here, many "gambling " calls being made with extremely weak hands or nothing that are being dealt the necessary cards to win. I really think they babysit/bail out the bad players so they don't lose all their money at poker, that way they might keep giving action to the sportsbook or casino. Having a sportsbook/casino at an online room is a conflict of interest, it's not in the site's best interest to have legit poker going on, they would much rather the players be losing money to them, not to a poker player who will cash out his winnings. If you want to play real poker, gotta stick to the live games. If you play on Bovada(or really any other online poker site) don't be surprised when the odds continually get bucked over and over by longshots.

• Dm
    dmx1 Jan 10, 2015

BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED! BOVADA IS RIGGED!

• Cr
    CRAZYDONK Jan 09, 2015

So I agree with everything that has been said. I've had horrible runs at the casino, and I've seen similar situations both live and online. Bovada uses a recreational poker model. It is designed to make the playing experience more enjoyable for donkey players basically. You will win once you deposit and usually a little when its your last money just to keep you going. However be prepared for the site to flip a switch once a withdrawl is made. You will immediately start to feel an eerie since that the mathematical odds of this wonderful game of poker no longer count for much. AK or KK will almost instantly lose there pre flp strength. You will get called near immediately and lose to either Ace-### or some other ungodly combination.
    So I was out of money but I had won a $55 dollar ticket to the nightly 30k so I decided to put it all on the line. Couple orbits nothing. Finally I get KK. Player #555 raised in the cut-off and I merely called on the button. Then BB raises to 1250 (we started with 10k in chips) . Player #555 thinks and calls. I push for 9500, BB thinks and folds and player 555 snap calls 8000 with 44. He hits a 4, I try to get him to talk but all I got was silence. BB folded JJ...anyhow I finished 36 for $174 so now I had some money to play with. Player #555 ended up winning the tourney making insane calls the whole way. I cash out $100 immediately because I know how this ### works...cash out or lose it. I also knew the curse would begin but with this being the only US poker site to play on, I'm a sucker for cards. So I have $74 to play with. Within 20 minutes on Zone I've lost $40 AK to KQ, JJ to 77 and AQ to A5. Frustrated I quit for the night. The rest is gone now and here are my final hands. I was playing .10/.25 Zone for $24 and a $10 tourney. The Tourney I was up then flopped a Straight and was drawn out on by a runner runner flush. Still had chips waited got Ak lost to A9 again. Still had chips Got QQ against AK AJ...Ace on Turn game over. With The cash table I flp a straight get all in and the board straights out so we split the pot. Then my AJ loses to QJ. My AK loses to a 2 pair K2 hit his 2 on the river. And finally I push for my last $8 with JJ and get snap called by 9 10 offsuit. Board goes 9 10 2 8 9. Calvin Ayers is a criminal who is wanted internationally for money laundering/sex trafficking and the scam that is Bovada. I've experienced the Losing cycle multiple times after withdrawing and the site being rigged. It's confirmed here by all of your own experiences. Thank you for sharing and please continue to do so. You don't have to claim to be the best poker player to feel something is off with a companies RCG software. Poker is meant to be a challenging gaming of over thinking the other...or shoving it all in and letting the cards fall as they may. But when you don't have faith that the same math is at work on the virtual felt compared to the live green felt then somethings wrong. THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. Im done being angry and bad beats hurt but I swallow them and continue the grind. I'm done with Bovada though. I have no idea who i'm playing and I know that ultimately the house has the advantage, all the power, bot or superusers. OR maybe like party poker back in the day they assigned winning percentages to each user account and you can never win more than a certain amount. Bovada needs to be shamed just like Full Tilt for what they did to their players.
    DON'T PLAY ON BOVADA. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE ON THIS BLOG IS PROBABLY AN EMPLOYEE. THEY ARE CROOKED AND WANT THE MONEY TO STAY IN PLAY SO THEY GET MORE RAKES.

TAKE CARE ALL AND GOD BLESS

• Df
    Dfshmn Dec 17, 2014

I play on bovada 4to 5 hours a nite if u win they find a wy to screw you like I had tens the flop was 2 tens 1 queen other player had 2 queens I have 4 tens he has queens over tens the turn a 2 the river a queen now that is ###

• Lv
    Lvleopard Oct 07, 2014

(Why can I not EDIT MY POST???)... Anyway, I've never lost so many 98% hands in all my life! and I used to play 40 hours a week in Las Vegas card rooms. The only way to win: play small ball to the river, and have the nuts; or play free rolls and get lucky once every 6 months. Btw I had no problem cashing out, but after I did, I "ran very bad." Caveat emptor!!

• Lv
    Lvleopard Oct 07, 2014

BEWARE!! Unfortunately, I have played a lot on bovada. I agree with the suspicious nature of the "random card generator." Prime example: tiny stacks cannot win coin flips. I think this is their main way of stealing money - just shave the odds, and make short rolls rebut more often, and more rebut juice. It's a hustle, and does not smell fail. Btw I've been dealing poker in Las Vegas for 6 years. I've seen lots of beats, but not as many as when playing on bovada. If it seems shady, prolly is.

• Ev
    EverettRyan Sep 12, 2014

This site is just crazy. I am done with online until Pokerstars or FullTilt is back in the US. The No usernames is the biggest red flag of all time.

• Co
    colesdad Sep 08, 2014

Wow at least i am not the only one

• Se
    SeanCh Aug 12, 2014

I whole heartedly agree with Thieves22 as I am playing SNGs I sensed a team or 2-3 bots playing. I don't need to explain the specifics because I am too high at the moment, but just know I consider myself a very educated and experienced player. I know when something fishy is going on. All the bad beats and unthinkable situations happen on this site. 2nd nut flush losing to 1st. 2nd nut straight only losing to the A-J broadway straight. Like wtf. Time after time, you make the right decision and get screwed over. I called customer service earlier and berated the representative. I actually told her I am not mad at her, but the software and whoever is in charge of this scheme. Don't play on this site and save your damn money. I don't experience half the beats I see here even at the casino. You are right, they reward the bad players and beware of the good grinding ones.

• Th
    Thieves22 Aug 07, 2014

It is not in my nature to cry wolf or make accusations. However, I feel 100% everything written on here is true. I played for a living for 6 years in Vegas so I have had my fair share of hands. I have not seen anything comparable to Bovada hands. I will give you an example of 3 hands that happened all within 30 minutes of one another in 3 separate tournies. A2 bb
    5 limps pre including one UTG BB were [protected] flop 2 diamonds one heart-utg bets out 2100 everyone mucks to me I shove he snaps to go runner runner straight flush (hearts) w A2 heart. Runner runner perfect. Unreal. Hand 2) Hi jack limps 800 with 6, 450 I 3 bet to 2400 AK he flats flop K-4-4 I bet 2400 he just flats. Turn K to nut boat me-I shove all in he snaps river 4- to hit quads w 4-5 off. Donk or bot? Last tourney for the day due to frustration
    AK suited V AK off hits 4 cards to a flush. I consistently cashed out for 5 months and I started to pin point the bot at the table, now I feel there's up to 3 at a table. The outlandish plays other players are talking about are real and happen as much as every 10 mins. If I counted how many times I got jammed on w a lower pocket post flop w all overs to the board for them to turn their 2 outter I'd be in 6 figures. People pawn it off as too many Donks but if you are smart and pay attention you will see that is not the case. I made a mistake of calling out Bovada in the chat and since I cannot cash and lose every hand I'm
    60-40 or better. Mostly 96% Keep getting Aces to get cracked by any and every hand. They target the better players and like to reward the bad ones because they are not a threat. I want people who work hard for their money to read about Bovada and consider the possibilities. I started tracking the players that would play outlandish poker and nut over 2nd nut each time and 9-10 they are cashing 1rst-3rd
    They also chip other bots. Save your $ guys and your love for the game because taking so many unreal bad beats, poker starts to weigh on you. And it is unfortunate that sites can do something so dirty and get away with it. Think about how much $ they are making a day if their bots are cashing at least 10 spots in each tourney. Hence the reason for #s not screen names. If you play, good luck. If your not a believer that it's rigged. Pay attention.

• Ru
    Rusty Grizwold Jul 31, 2014

Same thing I'm telling you all ITS DEF RIGGED..it's not just a matter of going through a bad poker streak because everybody goes through those. I've been absolutely drilling Bodava at sports betting lately. I used to play decent poker on pokerstars and used to cash about 40% sit n gos. On this site after playing about 10 sit n gos I have not cashed once. Further to that after taking a large payout today I couldn't win a hand at cash games. Lots of bad beats. Lots of early folding when I had a monster hand. Very unusual set ups!! Take my advice stick to sports betting because you have complete control over that and nobody else to blame but yourself. I'd stay away from casino games and poker bs because its not on the level and they are controlling the payouts. Never will play another hand of poker on that rigged site. GL

• My
    mye2angelz Jul 30, 2014

Have been a consistent winner on Bovada for many years. Yes everyone has their ups and downs. The winners aren't going to post any beef. You will always hear from only the losers when asked if the site is rigged.

• Bi
    Bingopoker Jun 28, 2014

I've been playing on Bovada for the last year and am definitely thinking the site is rigged. Today my AA lost twice, once to pocket 7s another to pocket 3s to knock me out. Big deal an 80% favorite losing twice will happen about 4% of the time. The thing that rubbed me the wrong way, though, was the fact that the guy knocked me out did it with his 5th flopped set, That I saw from playing with him for 2-3 hrs in this tournament!! Are you kidding? 5 flopped sets. In order to flop 5 sets 12% of the time you'd need 42 pocket pairs. Ok variance, whatever. Thing is though that I had a note on this guy saying that he's running good. Hmmmm, he must've just deposited.

Take note the next time that you deposit, you will run super good and probably make a couple deep runs. You can get it in as a 17% favorite and win by your pocket 7s flopping 523 then the board running out 4 6 to beat Kings. Saw that today too.

Take note the next time you get a ### pocket pair. There will be a bunch of action ahead of you, you'll fold your 4s and two others will get it in with jacks and queens. Every time I have a pocket pair I just assume someone else has one. I'll try to set mine if they're playing it like its a high pair. If they are playing conservatively, I'll steal the pot with my hand when the board comes high.

97 of clubs is a strong hand, don't fret getting it all in.

Pocket aces with the ace of clubs wins. The two I lost with didn't have the club, and damn I should've known better than to ship it into a guy I had noted as "running good". Should've folded.

Always call a flop bet when you have 2nd or 3rd pair on the flop. You'd be surprised at how often the board will pair and you'll hit trips.

Definitely don't undervalue those back door flush draws. Supposed to happen 5% of the time. Bet they come more often.

I'm done with bovada, see if these things ring true. Could be a self fulfilling prophecy, but after a year of playing on this site, I'm done.

In other news poker stars just got bought out and will hopefully be coming to the states soon. Until then, take note of the donks at your table whose A rag is beating AK when they get it in. Seriously, take note, they probably just deposited. Ask em in the chat, bet its a yes.

• Bb
    bb34 Jun 23, 2014

Given the state of online poker, i was leary of depositing on any sites taking deposits from us residents. After doing enough research and trolling around the Internet i figured i would throw my hat back onto the virtual felt, and bovada seemed to be the best choice. Playing online in the glory days i was well aware of the short and long term variance that online poker brings. Since i had only been playing live i knew that i would have to make some tweaks to my game. Given all the variables already related to the game a key factor was going to be added to the equation, the dreaded random number generator.Like it or not this accounts to the equation as much as the opponent ur playing..Being that i had not played online so long i had been playing a lot 2 4 live, mixed with occasional tournaments and a lot of short handed home games. So one night i said the hell with it and made a small deposit of 50 not really thinking anything of it, figuring i would just play a couple small sngs and small tourneys to see how i liked the software Much to my surprise as in the glory days the first deposit boom switch had been turned on. I was running hotter than the sun, knowing that it would not last i had to strike quick while the gettin was good. I said the hell with it and entered what was at the time 8 k guarantee at the time 10+1 tourney.Which i believe ended up with 1300 entrants The 3rd hand i got kings and got it all in against aces after a dry flop all small cards and spiked the king on the river. After that hand hit I had a feeling that i was gonna win the tournament. Needless to say to say i ended up getting 2nd for 1700 give or take 50. Knowing that it is just a number on a computer screen until i actually book the win i withdrew 1500. It was actually a real rush after only playing smaller field live tourneys for the last couple of years, and knowing i could still zig and zag my way through a large tournament field. So at this point i had deposited 50 and in a little under 12 hours was up 1800 with the other money that i had won in other various low stake sngs. I am not oblivious to to the fact that i ran very good in a very short period of time, which i think alot of players do not account for when they are on winning streaks. Knowing that the obvious crash would come after I withdrew the 1500 i didnt play for a month. When i came back i began to remember why i despise playing poker online. The phony variance that is online poker began to sock me in the side of the head and i was on the losing end. The all to familiar patterns start to become apparent again, mixed with players that i believe to be shills for the site. These are the players that in a normal setting are the players that u want to get all of your money in with b.c 95 percent of the time they are putting their money in as heavy underdogs and the other 5 percent of the time they are flipping with u. Don't get me wrong these are the players that u want to be playing against but theres only so many times u can get ur money in as a heavy favorite and ur opponent comes out smelling like roses. Its so funny back in the day i always wondered what the villian looked like, or what his reaction was when he got his money in a 4 to 1 dog and spiked his miracle on the river. While I wont go as far to say that the software is rigged I believe there is a certain handicap given to players who are long term winners who are always withdrawing and never depositing. It doesn't make sense for the site to wipe the fish's bankrolls out, as they will not be able to rake any money. Their business model is to make money and keeping the money circulating around. Being 27 years old now i'm not some blind idiot who thinks he's something special knowing that much of the time sitting at the poker table is filled with despair and heartache do to the variance. It sucks that if and when the government gets their heads out of their ### and decides to regulate online poker at more than a state level and have desegregated player pools that I will not be a part of it. Anyone who plays online poker for a living deserves the utmost respect (especially a tournament grinder).

jamie scouten Jun 02, 2014

I've always been a winning tournament payer. Live, online etc. Ive taken horrendous beats before, ive taken them for weeks at a time...variance. i got it, i was ok with it. Variance would then swing to my side and i would win. Fast forward to bovada. Ive been playing on the site for 3 + months now. Never in my 15 years of my playing have i seen the things at the table that i do. Im not going to lie. Ive been the beneficiary if sucking out too, but the percentage of times that I've seen the dog scoop the pot after the money is in is beyond absurd. I chalked my first month and a half up to poor variance, then another half a month of even worse variance, i then began taking notes for every all-in i saw forThis last month to try and be fair, and make sure it wasnt just an observational bias...ihave tracked 657 all ins in the last month. in that time, the dog has won 396 times... that's 69.8% of the time. If it was closer to 50%, maybe even 55% i would chalk it up t variance as sime dogs were 45% to win, others were 25% etc. But 69%????? There is absolutely, 100% no possible way, regardless of sample size over 200 that a dog % should be that high. I am 100% convinced this site is rigged as i've done similar tests on Americas cardroom (321 total all ins, 120 dog wins = ~37%) smaller sample, but smaller cardroom, would take longer to get over 600 hands, but never did the dog get over 46% wins. I don ever tilt. Ive been playing poker too long, but this site gets me as close as ive been to tilting in 10 years. . . I began opening up my all in range to make sure m the dog from time to time, and i gotta say, ive become more successful doing that!!!

joemoney Apr 22, 2014

Makes me sick to think I've lost about $500 on poker at this site. Luckily I'm up about $400 on sports gambling, so it doesn't sting quite as bad, but the bad beats I've gotten on this site are nothing I've ever experienced in 15+ years of poker. It really is insane, 1 and 2 outers hit WAY more than they should, tournaments are a joke, the number of times I've seen AA vs KK preflop is ridiculous. I just uninstalled the poker software after 2 months of playing, STAY FAR AWAY PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY. They got me with the blackjack a few years ago when it was Bodog, talk about rigged. Only use this site for sports betting, NOTHING ELSE.