14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL, 32413, US
Sat:8:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Jul 03, 2020

Bookit.com — Services not rendered

I booked a trip for 4 going to Aruba scheduled for May [protected]. I used the pay delay making 6 payments and...

Bookit.comServices not rendered

Paid Bookit for a trip with flights to Aruba, scheduled to leave on May 11 and return on May 15, 2020. I used the pay delay where you make six payments of (mine was) 834.11
They sent out notice on Mar 20 2020 stating that they were shutting down due to the pandemic, all trips had been cancelled and money refunded to your institution, money was never refunded to institutions and now you have to fight the credit card Co to get your money back. Bookit needs to be held accountable for this criminal act against the consumer. My loss totaled 4500.00 and I haven't gotten anything back as of this date.

Services not rendered

Bookit.comCancelled vacation but no refund

Paid $4347.85 for a vacation, which they cancelled due to covid19 and now no refund, information of any sort...Bookit.com has not answered any phone calls, e-mails etc. We had planned to travel to the Dominican Republic, Samana area for a 50th birthday- 3 couples, I booked it all through me so we could all be on the same flights etc, I paid the full amount jan 28th at time of booking and until they cancelled it we were looking forward to it but now its turned into a nightmare, no way of communication whatsoever from BOOKIT.COM so i tried my credit card that i used to book it with and BOOKIT.COM told them they were going to issue me a credit back but never did to this day. This company kept taking reservations and peoples money knowing they would not refund a penny to anyone but instead close doors and take the money and run. As a consumer during this stressful time there is no one looking out for us, we use credit cards thinking we are protected with our purchases but oviously not as im still out the total amount.

Bookit.comCancelled trip without refund

Bookit.com is using the Covid 19 situation as a cover up for filing bankruptcy. They have cancelled my trip that was 3 months away and will not refund the $1200 they took from me. They have also stopped any way to communicate with them. No phone, no email. Their phone calls have a recorded message and email is returned as unsendable. This is ridiculous that they are just stealing people's money!

Cancelled trip without refund