Having problems with Diamond Resorts?

Diamond Resorts Customer Service Contacts

+1 345 359 0005 (Customer Service)
+1 877 374 2582 (Member Services Team)
10600 W. Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Diamond Resorts Customer Service. Initial Diamond Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Diamond Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Diamond Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Diamond Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Diamond Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Feb 09, 2021

Diamond Resort — Loan

I bought points in dec I used the 45 day free of interest, I got my bill mid jan and promptly paid it on jan...

Diamond ResortsCancellation

I still have points and expired the end of this month (dec2020), I canceled during the pandemic then I rescheduled going to use it this month (December) but the covid increase then I have health condition (after covid) If I reschedule (deposit) I hv to pay $299 for destination exchange, I don't have money for extra $.
Other hotels or airlines they give the extension without pay extra.
I don't understand with this company during this situation they can't honors the members after joining so many years,
Ppl suffering to fight for their lives, SO, is it worth it to join this company during this situations? Think hard before join or sign up with this company.

Diamond ResortsCleaning charge

I stayed at parkway international on celebration from november 3 to the 29 something like that. If you check your records I have stayed at plenty of your facilities in the past never ever have I been charged a cleaning fee. Well this time the manager charged me 200$ I really don't understand why? We actually stripped all the beds put everything in a pile even towels I feel like we did most of the work for them what did they have to do. Yesterday I got the run around on the phone talked to 5 different people trying to complain to get transferred to parkway to speak with curtis who I was told by the person transferring me he was a manager I know different [protected] please call

Nov 22, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Sampler package

On Nov. 4, 20 We went to what was supposed to be a 90 minute update, and after turning down offers for 4...

Nov 05, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Time share sales

Don't do a Diamond Resort Time share presentation. You will regret it. Don't get me wrong...

Oct 15, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Exchange program misunderstanding

I have owned at Powhatan Plantation for 16 years with a Red Week 25 4 bedroom lockoff. I have alway...

Sep 25, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Timeshare getaway / destination exchange

April 2019 and february 2020 Destination xchange - getaway certificate # 522be ending in 6153c Destination...

Sep 16, 2020

Diamond Resorts — 4 Hour Presentation and now cannot use certificate

Looked forward to using vacation in Virginia Beach, Hestitated on going on presentation as we were there for...

Jul 29, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Deceptive sales practices

In August of 2018 my family and I attended a sales presentation in Florida. The agents gave us numbers that...

Diamond ResortsMaintenance fees

We have been owners for over 14 years and our contract has been paid in full for over 12 years and they have just canceled our account due to non payment of maintenance fees! I never received a phone call, certified letter or notification of any of the action they were planning on taking! Going through personal problems can sometimes take over your focus of everyday responsibilities, but could of easily been resolved with a phone call from diamond resort!

Diamond ResortsVacation packages

My spouse and I purchased a vacation package and were set to arrive on a Monday. Four days before, Diamond Resorts rep tried to call us & move our reservation- saying the resort was unavailable. I went on line & spoke to resort directly and they were still taking reservations. I could only assume that the need to move us had something to do with their "Presentation". After 30 min of hold & some talk- issue resolved and reservation was to remain as purchased. The next day (Friday)..we check in on Monday mind you. I receive another call from another rep trying to do the exact same thing. I explained that this was taken care of yesterday. She was exceptionally rude and kept saying nothing was taken care of because the reservation had to be changed.

Amazing no notes in file- and now we are to check in on Monday and can only hope reservation is in tack

May 28, 2020

Diamond Resorts — Timeshare

We had previously owned timeshare at liki tiki villiage in fl. We went to a diamond resorts presentation...

Diamond ResortsDiamond points purchase

In September 2019 I was told that if I upgraded I would be able to 1. refinance with interest of 2-3% because of the equity I already had. Lies! Also my then existing contract and payments would roll over into the new one. Next thing I am getting bills for 2 contracts. This went back and forth for several months. They also convinced me to put another over $12, 000 on a newly opened credit card that would reduce my montly payments. I was on vacation at the resort in Las Vegas for another almost 3 weeks. When I got home, I found out that nothing they said was true so I called to cancel all contracts. This has still not been settled. I have had to hire an Attorney at a large fee to legally get out of this mess that they caused me. I am very stressed over this and if it causing me to have another stroke, I have told my family to sue for wrongful death. At this point I will be happy just to get rid of Diamond and their lies and my $12, 900 back. They can have all the points back that I have already paid for.

Mar 25, 2020

Riviera Beach Resort — Diamond refuses to honor the contract we signed.

We have met with them two times in 2020 at the resort and both times they admit that they did not do what...

Diamond Resortsservices and missing money

I over paid because of missing 5k+ they lost
            Everything shows i took over 11k out my banks for air and transportation
            And $9500 cash that she took and counted and put the rest on credit card and gave everyone there keys. At blue-waters in jamaica but why 2 days later $4400 was missing from her drop
            But because it was our wedding we did not want a hiccup so we paid it till the investigation was over its been over 9 months . But in all the rooms the kids room i was told by expedia that it was canceled and white sands was holding 3100. So im not understanding what went down and if i need to send this to more people i sent my documents to gm at resort and some other manger that replied on tripadvisor.

Feb 06, 2020

Diamond Resorts — presentation at mystic dunes fl

I went on a diamond resort presentation. They try to bully you.. A 90 minute presentation takes 3 hrs. I got...

Jan 11, 2020

Diamond Resorts — they lied to us about being able to sell back our membership

We are survivors of the camp fire. we went to Vegas to get away from all the devastation of the fire . We...

Diamond Resortsleadership

This is to inform you of the disappointment that comes from your Orlando Call Center. It's disheartening at what goes on, what you allow for certain people and not others. Kiara Beal should be investigated for attendance and production. She's constantly late, she calls out and her supervisor puts in time she doesn't have or changes her time clock to show she's on time. Kiara brags on the floor about it. She calls out the day before or after a holiday and is still paid, gets time off she doesn't have, lies about death in her family just to get paid and get the time off all with her supervisor knowing. How do you call yourself a reputable company and allow such favoritism. She has been there over a year and has only hit commission once back in March 2018 and you still allow her to keep her job, but others are termed. Due to this favoritism, I have left this company but feel for the ones who are still being let go who actually produce but yet you keep Kiara because she's cool with Chris Owens. Get it together and treat everyone the same

Dec 04, 2019

Diamond Resorts — cancelling contract

I have been calling and trying to reach someone that can help me out of this contract, i signed up in may...

Oct 08, 2019

Diamond Resorts — timeshare presentation theft

I wrote this on the Better Business Bureau website (9/17/19), and it lead to nothing. I'm posting this here...