Booking.com — reservation - unhealthy apartments
I have unfortunately made a reservation through booking.Com website at the concept living munich serviced apartments and when i arrived at the place it was simply unhealthy and inhabitable.
The place is dirty beyond any minimum sanitary conditions with poor lighting and no security at all. When i arrived at the room, it was dirty, and being allergic to dust & mites i couldnt brief when i checked there were body fluids stain on the bed and more unsanitary conditions in the bathroom.
The receptionist told me that i had to cancel through booking.Com and i did. I filed a complaint and demand full refund to which they denied with no resanable argument.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com
- Booking.com - scam
- Booking.com - bad service
- Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation
- Booking.com - defamatory review
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy