Booking.com — holiday inn charge dispute
I would like a total refund of $140.00.
There was definitely some type of misunderstanding..
Because Booking.com gave me some type of credit of $150 to stay and I was looking for a hotel pricing different hotels to see how the credit worked.
When I chose Holiday Inn The $150 did not come off the total and So I tried to cancel.
#1. I lost $140 for nothing
#2 . I also lost the $150 Credit to use..
I am very disappointed because I use Booking.com often.
Please help me resolve this issue.
I would like an immediate refund of my $140.00 and any other remedy you can provide.
I have contacted rushcard who denied my refund request.
I have contacted Holiday Inn and did not receive a call back from the hotel manager
I have submitted a BBB complaint and would like my refund expiditously and any other remedy you can provide.
I had a double loss.. I would have never reserved a room if I couldnt cancel, moreover my actions to book that room was due to a $150 credit to use from booking.com
My number is [protected]
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com
- Booking.com - scam
- Booking.com - bad service
- Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation
- Booking.com - defamatory review
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy