Bob EvansFrozen sausage gravy and biscuits

L Jul 24, 2020 Review updated:

I love your frozen sausage gravy and biscuits product. In fact I usually have it every morning for breakfast. I will normally buy 4 or 5 at a time so I dont have to go to the grocery store as often and because I truly love the product. However on 3 seperate occasions I have gotten packages of the biscuits and gravy that were bad. The gravy was very thin and watery and didnt thicken up after cooking even if it sat for a minute or 2 after cooking. The first time this happened the gravy was very runny and there were only 5 or 6 tiny tiny pieces of sausage. As I stated I usually buy 4 or 5 at a time and each time this happened only one of packages was like this so its not like it was a bad batch also they were purchased a month or more apart. I went to my local Kroger grocery store yesterday 7/23/20 to get my normal amount of biscuits and gravy and they didnt have any and the man working there said they hadnt recieved any in 4 weeks.Is there a problem with the product that loyal customers like myself should know about? Judging by some of the other complaints I have seen I dont expect a reply but it would be nice to recieve some type of answer. Thank you and stay safe.

• Li
    Linda A Hayes Nov 09, 2020

On 11/8/2020 I bought a chicken pot pie. Unbelievable! No vegetables of any kind, 4 or 5 little chunks of chicken and about a teaspoon of sauce. Nothing under the crust. Nothing. That is not my idea of a pot pie. I expect better from Bob Evans.

• Ke
    Keith Sachko Sep 22, 2020

I too have been looking for Bob Evans frozen Sausage Gravy & Biscuits. This has not been available for months. Not even our Walmarts have it. I see no reason on the internet saying it is discontinued or whatever. Is this the way you treat your good customers. If so it is time for an upper level management change