BMW — bad service
This is just another incident that convinced me to sell my BMW, change the F1 team i support and vow to tell every person I know about the pathetic service i have received from BMW in South Africa.
In short, I purchased my car from a dealer in July 2006, submitted all applications for the car to e transferred into my name including the Motor Plan. The car has since been for a service and to replace brake pads (two separate occasions). This morning the car was booked in (still covered under motor plan) for a few niggly issues to be fixed. The service person i dealt with at Auric Auto in Claremont named Colin, could just as well have stayed at home as I think he would have been more productive there. All of a sudden my Motor Plan is not in my name (how is this possible) and no effort was made to try and rectify the problem. I was told by Colin (because why should he be the one following up) to call Auto Atlantic in Cape Town to ask why they serviced my car, and changed the brake pads, as he could not see why they would do that. I managed to do his job, and call them, only to be referred back to Auric Auto to ask them the same questions. When I called Auric Auto, after being placed on hold for 7 minutes, I was then cut off. Called again, repeated the whole process, a lady answered saying "hello" (what happened to may I help you) after I asked to speak to Colin was told "just hold on" (what happened to "no problem, please hold the line) and then she proceeded by cutting me off again! 3rd call (now I have spent at least 37 minutes trying to get answers from BMW, I went through the same procedure, with the same answers with the same people, still not being able to speak to Colin (as i would assume now it was his tea time and I have spent my whole morning trying to get hold of him to he deserved a tea break) I demanded to speak to a manager...and would you believe it, was not available!
So, I duly lost my cool and collected my car, without BMW asking ANY questions or, if they can assist me to resolve the mess... How is that for service! Needless to say, I am still waiting for a reply from someone that is willing to help me.
Tik, Tok, Tik, Tok...
More BMW Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer
- BMW Auto Mobile Company UK - bmw promo prize winning 2019
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train.
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems!
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- BMW Canada - poor customer service
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car