Bluegreenterrible

B

My husband and I went through the whole thing in Gatlinburg TN in 2006 and like dummies reuped in 2007 thought it would be great!! Well I have tried 3 times to use it and unable because it was booked and when I finally able to I was at Myrtle Beach without the beach and in a room with 3 kids that was not big enough for anything it was terrible!!! Now I have made payments every month and kept up with the problem I have is maintenance fees and I know we owe but I want to sell this and it has been impossible and bluegreen is of no help. I WANT OUT AND I WANT SOMEONE TO HEAR ME!!! I have paid since 2007 and still owe more than what I paid for the property and I thought it would be a great thing but I was wrong

• Lo
    Lord Mankinholes Nov 12, 2011

If you were in MB without the beach then it must have been Harbor Lights, if that is so then if you say that the unit was small for both of you and the 3 kids then it must have been a 1 bed unit. If I am correct then you broke the rules these 1 bed units sleep 4 only for a family of 5 then you should have had a 2 bed, I have stayed in these units and I can tell all of you that they are not small. Just had another thought you did not try and con the resort and book a "Hotel" style room did you ?
    I have been an Owner for 7 yrs and have never had a problem getting the reservation that I asked for and all our reservations have been in the summer high peak period.
    You say YOU WANT OUT well I am sorry to tell you that the resale of any timeshare in these times of doom and gloom are being given away and the value is zero to the seller, on the other hand a big bonus for the happy owners who want to increase their ownership, and my friend there are many many thousands of very happy owners.
    Now for the crunch YOU CANNOT SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY BECAUSE IT IS NOT FREE OF DEBT, this is very clear in the paper work for you to get rid of it it must be paid off and all fees upto date.
    Untill you have done this then do not waste your money trying to sell it, DO NOT give any company any upfront fees because they say the can sell it for you ... THEY CAN NOT